Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Any current or upcoming films you're excited for?
Any current or upcoming films you're excited for?
2024-01-16, 4:41 PM #41
Just went through and caught up on some of the marvel stuff that come out the last couple years. Some was OK. Despite popular opinion, I enjoyed Thor Love& Thunder and Quantumania! Guardians 3 was also great.
2024-01-16, 4:46 PM #42
Originally posted by AgentDink:
Just went through and caught up on some of the marvel stuff that come out the last couple years. Some was OK. Despite popular opinion, I enjoyed Thor Love& Thunder and Quantumania! Guardians 3 was also great.

Dang I'm so burnt out on super hero films, especially the marvel stuff and superman/batman. I thought I was the only one but my son never wants to watch them anymore either.
2024-01-16, 4:49 PM #43
Marvel oversaturated the market and DC always fails to deliver (post Nolan).
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2024-01-17, 3:23 PM #44
I hear that, Brian. No doubt the oversaturation is nuts. Marvel's really kinda been meh after Endgame, since it all culminated in the final battle. And much like Massassi Forums, all our heroes have pretty much parted ways at this point, leaving just the sad B-roll characters or just less familiar or charmless versions of others.
2024-01-17, 3:36 PM #45
Originally posted by AgentDink:
I hear that, Brian. No doubt the oversaturation is nuts. Marvel's really kinda been meh after Endgame, since it all culminated in the final battle. And much like Massassi Forums, all our heroes have pretty much parted ways at this point, leaving just the sad B-roll characters or just less familiar or charmless versions of others.

So harsh!
2024-01-20, 11:46 PM #46
Originally posted by Brian:
So harsh!

Yeah, getting older sucks. But we can all remember the good old days! Thanks for all the good time!

↑ Up to the top!