Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Battle for Massassi...
Battle for Massassi...
2001-06-14, 7:47 AM #41
[uncle-sam mode]
Then Cave_Demon walked into the bar, and people inside the bar, started suddenly disappear, Cave_Demon sat to the same table with Sarn_Cadrill, Sarn looked Cave_Demon a few seconds, stood up and said: "Excuse me, mister demon, i've got to use the ladies room...", Cave_Demon ordered a glass of beer and a pizza.

Cave_Demon was eating pizza, when sarn_cadrill returned, looked cave_demon and said:"Uh, cavey... where'd you get the money for the pizza and beer?" Cave_Demon pointed sarn's wallet, which sarn had forgotten to the table: "there..." Sarn took his cell phone, and called to the police of the massassi temple: "Uh, excuse me, Mr. polizei..."
"What?"
"Someone stole my monnay and bought a pizza..."
"I apologize..."
"No, you don't understand... I want YOU to arrest him!"
"I see... We'll be right there... Oh, who's the dude who stole your monnay?"
"Cave_Demon..."
Cave_Demon looked at sarn: "yes?"
sarn threw cave_demon with an apple:"Nothing, now sit down and shut up!" Cave_Demon did what sarn told him to, at the same moment he heard when Mr. Polizei yelt:"Cave_Demon? HOLY JUMPING MOTHER OF GOD, NO! I WILL NOT COME INTO SAME BUILDING WITH CAVE_DEMON!"
Sarn was a bit freightened: "Excuse me?"
Cave_Demon threw sarny to the showcase forum, into the missle thread, forced sarny to look at the missile, and said:"Doesn't it look a bit like a dil..." Mr. Polizei jumped through the roof window, and shot cave_demon, but because Mr. Polizei used shotgun, he killed sarny at the same time...

*** The End ***
[/uncle-sam mode]
WHAT?
2001-06-14, 8:45 AM #42
Then EL3CTRO poped into the chat to clear up the mess
Generating Electro Vibes™ for the masses on Massassi
Go To: BiTsToRm Forums or L3CY's Topsites
Boba Jules: You ever read the bible TK-421?
TK-421: No?
Boba Jules: Oh, ok...
*BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*
<EL3CTRO> EXCAUSE ME MISTAR CAERV BUT I LIEK MY PHORUMPHS!
2001-06-14, 12:23 PM #43
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by The Last True Evil:
TLTE walks off into the distance, muttering about "the lack of gentlemen at Massassi"...</font>

Considering 1/3 of us are girls on this site we better not all be gentlemen. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
I am a man of few words any questions?
2001-06-14, 2:53 PM #44
BJ, "us"? I thought you were a guy.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2001-06-15, 4:09 PM #45
I am a guy I ment that only 1/3 of the Massassi is girls sorry for the confustion. Ask Sublime I'm a guy!

------------------

↑ Up to the top!