Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Something is very wrong.
Something is very wrong.
2004-03-22, 12:31 AM #41
She sounded pretty good last night, if you get my drift. Wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean. Say no more!

------------------
I’m not going to die, I’m going to see if I was ever alive. - Spike
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-03-22, 3:21 AM #42
She used to be alright, until they began mixing her voice and doing weird things to it. It doesn't even sound natural anymore.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-03-22, 4:13 AM #43
I don't belive it you realy think she can sing!?
2004-03-22, 4:39 AM #44
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by phoenix_9286:
She used to be alright, until they began mixing her voice and doing weird things to it. It doesn't even sound natural anymore.
</font>

And that's not just her voice.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2004-03-22, 8:36 AM #45
She sounds like a female Mike Patton... prefer his voice but can't complain about hers... Toxic is catchy... nothing brilliant though.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-03-22, 3:07 PM #46
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zwier Zak:
I don't belive it you realy think she can sing!?</font>

I never said that. I said she used to be ALRIGHT and I thought that back in the 8th grade, which was 4 years ago mind you, and back before I had musical interests.

Now, she can't sing worth crap, he music sucks, and frankly I just don't see how she can sell so many records. Granted, she probably can sing better than I ever will, but she's pretty low (read, rock bottom) on my list of good singers. That's all my opinion mind you.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-03-22, 11:56 PM #47
I <3 this song.
I like Britney Spears & Co's music.

------------------
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
-Robert Jastrow
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
-Robert Jastrow
2004-03-23, 4:16 AM #48
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dry gear the frog:
Britney Spears is awful, but she can sometimes have really good producers behind her (in her type of music, producers also being the people who play the music) so the music can be groovy.

</font>

On this note, I believe she once worked with the Neptunes on one of her tunes... Don't think i've heard it, but it might be good... the neptunes win.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-03-23, 1:34 PM #49
I'm not sure if she's worked with them or not.
I haven't actually heard a song produced by the Neptunes, but I've heard all the good stuff about them.

------------------
All you need is love.
It's not the side effects of cocaine, so then I'm thinking that it must be love
2004-03-24, 10:49 AM #50
I guess one of the biggest reasons a lot of people like her new song is because it doesn't sound like her...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are one of the hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought our "Easy Sky Diving" book, please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words "state zip code" should have read "pull rip cord."
2004-03-24, 1:25 PM #51
Her song, "I'm a Slave 4 U" was produced by the Neptunes, I believe.

------------------
All the prism in the world couldn't make hue.

↑ Up to the top!