Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → A Simple Investigation-The Informant
A Simple Investigation-The Informant
2004-06-02, 5:48 AM #41
It looks alot like a "Mini Coruscant Remix Level" Anyway if your going for Coruscant than try to amke the buildings expansive, and tall. And the road way with mar's speeder doesnt fit. The only road ways on coruscant are on the planets surface. Not in air with the buildings that is were air traffic goes.

------------------
All your my forums, belong to me.
Duel Roadkill
Who wants to play BOOM 3?
BOOM 3
SHOLVAS KREE!
2004-06-02, 10:37 AM #42
AAAAUUUUUUGGGHHHH! It's not supposed to look like Coruscant! What ever gave anyone that idea? It's supposed to be like the bespin platform, only not so much. Like it's more metal and industrial and stuff.... Oh, whatever.
2004-06-02, 3:56 PM #43
umm... our fearless leader did, a few posts back

and when i say "asi represent" that doesnt mean i represent ASI that just means im an ASI member and im here...M-dogg, you need to listin to some more rap music

but really, i like the maps i think theyre pretty dope but a good part of this thread is just bashing each other and our excuses...

------------------
[url="http://www.asimod.cjb.net
[b] 2shot[/b] /color]"]www.asimod.cjb.net
2shot [/i]/color][/url]
2004-06-02, 5:17 PM #44
Werd, h8ers.

------------------
<]-[ellequin> Nothing is quite as satisfying as placing a .177 lead pellet in between the eyes of a cat.
<]-[ellequin> I think I will leave it's corpse there, to warn all the other cats to keep out of my hibiscus patch

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-06-02, 10:49 PM #45
liek omfgd00droflolmao asl?
2004-06-03, 1:48 AM #46
OK, recall all team members to the forums. Back on topic please. No bashing of other team members.
2004-06-03, 4:14 AM #47
I like it.

------------------
Maker of the Levels:
Sand Trap
Sand Trap (Night)

Writer/Author of the fanfic: Dragonball Aftershock

_.~'AKA DBF_SuperSaiyan'~._
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2004-06-03, 12:05 PM #48
It doesn't look anything like bespin... The buildings your "team" made look alot like coruscant buildings. First there are no roadways on bespin. Second what is an ani's hot rod speeder doing in bespin. second bespin buildings have a diverse look. Coruscant buildings come in all shapes in forms. Basicly you're "team" has been looking at the wrong referance shots cause all those buildings show 100% referance to coruscant. Oh there are no neon adds in cloudcity.

------------------
Duel Roadkill
BOOM 3
SHOLVAS KREE!
2004-06-03, 1:03 PM #49
I just realized that this was "Supposed" to be like bespin. In such a case, you people really need to look up bespin. Try the movies, for one. Bespin was a more eloquent and beautiful place, with cloud cars, and is a mining facility. The only way I'd give you credit for that being bespin is a lower level, slum area. And even so, there's no logical reason for a MINING city to have a slum. Seriously, wtf?

And, we're not your team members. I do not share a "Fellow" brothership with these people.

JediKirby

------------------
<]-[ellequin> Nothing is quite as satisfying as placing a .177 lead pellet in between the eyes of a cat.
<]-[ellequin> I think I will leave it's corpse there, to warn all the other cats to keep out of my hibiscus patch

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-06-03, 1:17 PM #50
Don't mind 2shot. He can be.... eccentric.
And, if you took a small look at the script, you would notice that this is a BRAND NEW PLANET! There is no prior reference to base this on.
2004-06-03, 3:07 PM #51
Oh, I forgot to check my reference guide, and my "Dictionary to things that suck."

Someone up there said it was supposed to be based on Bespin. Maybe the actual author should post, instead of all the other 1st graders?

JediKirby

------------------

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-06-03, 3:18 PM #52
Look, I wrote the script, I made the planet, PK made the setting. Now then, can we concentrate less on what it's supposed to look like and more on what it does look like?!
Geez, do not talk to me of first graders. We are not first graders, 'kay? Just get it straight. So please, stop posting off-topic and get back on to the topic of the map.
No wonder no one has posted in my script showcase. No one has read it.
2004-06-03, 6:54 PM #53
When we post on topic, all you people do is excuse it as some artistic or archi thing. So we followed on that.

Oh, and scripts don't get read at massassi. Unless it's a religious debate, it can't be more then 30 words, or the attention spans fly.

JediKirby

------------------

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-06-04, 1:50 AM #54
Aw, man! It was, like, thirtya pages.
2004-06-04, 7:12 AM #55
<3 kirby

------------------
Duel Roadkill
BOOM 3
SHOLVAS KREE!
2004-06-04, 2:07 PM #56
It's not supposed to look like bespin... I just meant that it's like a floating city sort of thing. Oh, and I gotta figure out how to make custom skyboxes unless anyone wants to make one for me.

↑ Up to the top!