Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Mod help, all Jk2 editors read this!
Mod help, all Jk2 editors read this!
2005-03-05, 8:51 PM #81
:) okay okay, sorry:p . from now on no more talk about the site, i hope...unless a question is asked about it or something like that, k, and i fixed some of the broken images...
Join the Full Game Enhancement Mod Today...
Visit Our Forums
2005-03-08, 2:41 PM #82
well, talk to you guys soon, waiting for more smart comebacks and remarks...
Visit Our Forums
2005-03-08, 4:46 PM #83
Yeah, remember what we said about letting it die? Posting a week later asking for more people to notice you helps nothing.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-03-09, 2:37 PM #84
I think we ran out of comebacks.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-03-09, 4:03 PM #85
ooookay...whatever dude, and lol echoman
Visit Our Forums
2005-03-14, 8:06 AM #86
here's a little info:

[url]www.gimp.org[/url]
i now have this program as it is a very very good image editing program, so i will be working on our level's new textures, if i can first install the program lol

below is a site for any gamedeveloper, which i am hoping to become and as soon as i learn C++ me and my cuz will create a new game, although learning C and C++ will take quite some time....like years maybe...

http://www.ambrosine.com/resource.html
Visit Our Forums
2005-03-14, 5:53 PM #87
... stop... reviving... this...
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-03-14, 6:10 PM #88
Manslayer, the purpose of showcasing work is so that you can recieve critiques and criticism. If you can't handle critisism, then maybe you are better off not showcasing your work at all.

Consider this your warning, if an Admin sees you flaming anyone again you will be dealt with.

Everyone else: His actions do not give you guys the right to flame him back. It would have been ok to report his post, it was not ok to take matters into your own hands and try to "put him in his place."

And remember, that everyone started out in the modding world by making a simple effects mod. So what if this guy wants to showcase what he's done? Or ask for help from others with it? Maybe, just maybe, there are others just starting out who might be interested. I'm dissapointed to see some of the comments present on this thread... it doesnt reflect well on our community to see newcomers treated this way.

↑ Up to the top!