Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Georgia to ban evolution!
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Georgia to ban evolution!
2004-02-07, 9:24 PM #81
It was probably 2003 when he posted that.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-08, 8:09 AM #82
But 2003 was last year.. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
"You'll have to face it, the endings are the same however you slice it. Don't be deluded by any other endings, they're all fake, with malicious intent to deceive, or just motivated by excessive optimism if not by downright sentimentality. The only authentic ending is the one provided here: John and Mary die. John and Mary die. John and Mary die." -Happy Endings [Margeret Atwood]
NPC.Interact::PressButton($'Submit');
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2004-02-08, 8:56 AM #83
He's talking about Acharjay's post.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it || The Link of the Dead
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!