Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What we holdin...Check this out
What we holdin...Check this out
2004-02-25, 11:08 AM #81
This is interesting. Why is it that in this topic there is a god-awful flame war going on, and yet over here, everyone is getting along fine? Even SAJN and Playa are doing fine together. (I have nothing against either of you, but you have to admit you have a tendency to rip each other's throats out at the slightest provocation)

[EDIT] considering the topic of this 'conversation', I’m not going to leave a misspelled word.

------------------
"No good can ever come from staying with normal people"
-Outlaw Star
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul"
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
"I'm a Cannabal-Vegitarian. I will BBQ an employee if there is no veggie option"
-DX:IW

[This message has been edited by Noble Outlaw (edited February 25, 2004).]
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2004-02-25, 11:10 AM #82
Aight whatever, I didn't mean it in a bad way as ya'll are thinkin it was.

I apologize for sayin dic*. I won't say it again... but my point still stands.

------------------
My Tracks
2004-02-25, 11:11 AM #83
Noble Outlaw, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE FUN OF HIM! Dictionary.com said that "****** ***** *** ****" Is defined as "Someone you life very much". People in my school say "****" and "****" all the time, because we all know the definition.

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

(Yes, [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif] = Sarcasm)

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I apologize for sayin dic*. I won't say it again... but my point still stands.</font>

*chuckles* I've heard you apologize on three or so threads so far...Then the cycle continues.

------------------
I’m not going to die, I’m going to see if I was ever alive. - Spike

It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited February 25, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited February 25, 2004).]
Think while it's still legal.
2004-02-25, 11:13 AM #84
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Noble Outlaw:
This is interesting. Why is it that in this topic there is a god-awful flame war going on, and yet over here, everyone is getting along fine? Even SAJN and Playa are doing fine together. (I have nothing against either of you, but you have to admit you have a tendency to rip each other's throats out at the slightest provocation)

[EDIT] considering the topic of this 'conversation', I’m not going to leave a misspelled word.

</font>

Good point.

------------------
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2004-02-25, 11:15 AM #85
Cuz in the other thread nobody was pickin on me...

------------------
My Tracks
2004-02-25, 11:18 AM #86
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Temperamental:
You guys are idiots. I'm sorry to say this but it's true. Just because someone doesn't like hte particular type of music that YOU like, you bash it, or them. </font>

no, rap and RnB are evil, and complete disgraces to all that is labeled music in any way. I mean come on, all the people do is grunt, hum, loop it all with completely synthesized background music that they wouldnt even be able to say the tempo of, then they just get a bunch of barely clothed, sexually appealing women to dance around. As i said before, rap and RnB are scum, and are one of the major reasons why the US culture mirrors that of all great empires, such as Rome, and it is why America is despised by most other countries. I could care less whether all of you now despise me after reading this, because i believe it is time people hear the truth.

Ignorance may be bliss, but it is the undoing of the world.

------------------
Life is too important to take seriously
-Oscar Wilde
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
~ Oscar Levant
2004-02-25, 11:20 AM #87
lol

------------------
My Tracks
2004-02-25, 11:27 AM #88
Em Playa: While there is nothing wrong with using slang, trying to apply an accent to the written word makes you look like a poser.

For future reference:
1. ish, beef, etc. are all great.
2. "Likin", "cuz", etc. are not.

It's not hard.

Aikanaro: You make me laugh very hard, sir.

[This message has been edited by Ictus (edited February 25, 2004).]
2004-02-25, 11:30 AM #89
Em Playa: I suggest you familiarize yourself with the rules while you're banned.
A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.

A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.

art

↑ Up to the top!