Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So, I got a speeding ticket.
So, I got a speeding ticket.
2005-01-20, 7:07 PM #81
I think he meant that you have an extremely long history of arbitrarily heckling people, then running to his admin friends for refuge, and he wasn't going to let you pull that crap on him....Well atleast that's what I got out of it.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-20, 7:08 PM #82
What?

Let's just stop. Ya'll got your last word, blah blah.
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-01-20, 7:20 PM #83
The stupidity in this thread astounds me!

o.0
2005-01-20, 7:21 PM #84
Why did this get reopened?
2005-01-20, 7:46 PM #85
inbefodarelock
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-20, 7:52 PM #86
inbefoanotherlock
2005-01-20, 8:13 PM #87
I'd assume, following the same science as the 'inbefodalock' school, the 'another' portion of your newly created word would instead be 'notha.' That is, assuming it follows simply phonetics. If not, than I suppose your 'another' will do.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-20, 8:14 PM #88
Oops, my bad. :o
2005-01-20, 8:20 PM #89
Quote:
Originally posted by MechWarrior
Why did this get reopened?

Because there's not reason for it to be locked.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-20, 10:15 PM #90
To make a few quick points while ignoring the unnecsary presonal attacks:

:: Like somebody else mentioned, speed limits are the safest maxium speeds you should travel under good weather conditions. There is such a penalty for "driving too fast for conditions".

:: No matter what offense you are charged with, you have the legal and constitutional right to plead Not Guilty. You have the right to a public trial, even if it's just a ticket. Courts are so backed up because judges refuse to work more than 9-5. Don't blame people for exercising their right to a trial given to them from the same Constitution that gives you the right to speak your mind.

:: It is illegal to park in a handicap spot if you do not have the appropriate tags. The law does not state, to my knowledge, that it is only illegal after X number of minutes have expired. The officer does not set the fine. He decides what law you broke and writes down what the law says is the fine. Doesn't matter if nobody that actually lives in your apartment is handicapped. What if a handicapped person came to the complex to visit a resident, but all the handicap spots were taken up by people who just felt like parking there because no resident is handicapped?
2005-01-20, 10:25 PM #91
Why the hell do people take stuff so freaking personally? Heh, now that I think of it, I was talking about that subject in one of those "State of Massassi" threads a while back and Freelancer said he didn't knoiw what I was talking about. Ah, good times there.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-20, 10:29 PM #92
Hey, 'venge, in case you didn't notice, the guy who baselessly attacked me has been banned for an indetermined amount of time. He made it personal.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-20, 10:36 PM #93
in CA, everybody speeds, all the time. People also tailgate here like crazy... today i was driving home and some a**hole was following me so close that she was practically touching my rear bumper. (I say she b/c thats what it was... some ditzy high school chick by the looks of it, in a brand new SUV. Stupid dumb b**** talking on her cell phone all the while... I hate those people. )

I can't stand tailgaters. Every time someone rides my a**, i hope that their car spontaneously bursts into flames and explodes with the driver still in it. :mad:

speeding is practicaly a necessity.
If you drove the limit here, some people would literally run you down, especially on the freeway. People drive crazy here. (I've never driven out of state so I don't know what its like there.) I know a few tricks to help from getting nabbed, and I use a radar detector. (not a jammer)
2005-01-20, 10:57 PM #94
Quote:
Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS
in CA, everybody speeds, all the time. People also tailgate here like crazy... today i was driving home and some a**hole was following me so close that she was practically touching my rear bumper. (I say she b/c thats what it was... some ditzy high school chick by the looks of it, in a brand new SUV. Stupid dumb b**** talking on her cell phone all the while... I hate those people. )

I can't stand tailgaters. Every time someone rides my a**, i hope that their car spontaneously bursts into flames and explodes with the driver still in it. :mad:

If you drove the limit here, some people would literally run you down, especially on the freeway. People drive crazy here. (I've never driven out of state so I don't know what its like there.) I know a few tricks to help from getting nabbed, and I use a radar detector. (not a jammer)

Ah yes, the spoiled "daddy's little princess." I hate people like that too. I'd brake check them. It wouldn't be your fault since they ran into you. And it would also prove that they were following too closely.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-01-20, 11:02 PM #95
I personally think that Utah drivers speed more then in California. Its crazy when your doing 10-15 over the posted speed limit on the interstate and people are flying by you like your not even moving. :p
Life is beautiful.
2005-01-20, 11:08 PM #96
Quote:

As a CA-ian, I can fully back-up the bad driving in CA, it is quite insane.
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2005-01-20, 11:23 PM #97
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
Hey, 'venge, in case you didn't notice, the guy who baselessly attacked me has been banned for an indetermined amount of time. He made it personal.

And he deserved it, but you should know well enough now that that's the way Ubuu is. He may be banned, but he got you to play his game too. HE baited you and got a reaction out of you.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-20, 11:27 PM #98
Guys... please dont discuss Ubuu's ban on this thread. It's between him and the admins now.
2005-01-20, 11:48 PM #99
Quote:
Originally posted by JediGandalf
Ah yes, the spoiled "daddy's little princess." I hate people like that too. I'd brake check them. It wouldn't be your fault since they ran into you. And it would also prove that they were following too closely.

as much as I want to spitefully wreck the front of an expensive new SUV driven by a stupid spoiled HS b****, it isn't worth getting rear-ended to do it. my car is in perfect condition (it has only 65,000 miles on it) and i want to keep it that way.

Also, if I initiate the accident by deliberately slowing down, and try to get my insurance to fix it, they could hypothetically
get me for fraud. it isn't worth the risk, IMO.
2005-01-21, 12:05 AM #100
Quote:
as much as I want to spitefully wreck the front of an expensive new SUV driven by a stupid spoiled HS b****, it isn't worth getting rear-ended to do it. my car is in perfect condition (it has only 65,000 miles on it) and i want to keep it that way.

Also, if I initiate the accident by deliberately slowing down, and try to get my insurance to fix it, they could hypothetically
get me for fraud. it isn't worth the risk, IMO.

You could also be ticketed for careless driving or improper/unnecessary braking (not sure if that's actually a citation, but I'm sure there's something for it)..
woot!
2005-01-21, 4:36 AM #101
Quote:
Originally posted by Shintock
Some stupid **** BS picture

If I had 5 cents for everytime a juvinile such as yourself degraded themselves infront of me, and wasted my time by slinging ****ty hate-filled comments at me, I'd buy some ****ing self-respect for you. Jackass. :mad:
-Hell Raiser
2005-01-21, 7:47 AM #102
And you tell me this shouldn't be locked?
2005-01-21, 8:06 AM #103
Haven't gotten caught for speeding, and hopefully that will remain the case for a while. I tend to usually only go 5 miles over the speed limit, but that number wil increase depending on the situation.
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2005-01-21, 8:47 AM #104
Quote:
Originally posted by Hell Raiser
The fight to what, win the war on being late? :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally posted by Hell Raiser
If I had 5 cents for everytime a juvinile such as yourself degraded themselves infront of me, and wasted my time by slinging ****ty hate-filled comments at me, I'd buy some ****ing self-respect for you. Jackass. :mad:

That comment you made wasn't juvenile? Back off.

↑ Up to the top!