Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → If you were given $100,000 for a car...
If you were given $100,000 for a car...
2005-05-18, 5:35 PM #81
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightwind
Personally, I would have to go for a '87 Buick Grand National GNX (around $45,000 excellant condition). 3.8 liter V6, single turbo 330 (rumored, official power outputs were supressed so as not to exceed GM's darling, the Corvette) hp, 0-60 of about 4.5. Modern-classic muscle car. And, old car means low insurance. :)

GNX. Awesome car. As is this, an 89 Turbo Trans Am that used the exact same Buick engines that were leftover from the run.

[http://webpages.charter.net/wookie06/images/4D_3.JPG]
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2005-05-18, 8:31 PM #82
Quote:
Originally posted by Wookie06
GNX. Awesome car. As is this, an 89 Turbo Trans Am that used the exact same Buick engines that were leftover from the run.

I've heard only good things about these machines... And, besides, anything that closely related to the GNX would have to be good. :)
The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed...

↑ Up to the top!