Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Down
Down
2005-10-01, 6:29 PM #81
It's a bit tad difficult to shoot with your fingers torn off. Now, will anyone tell me what "gb2sm" stands for or not?
幻術
2005-10-01, 6:33 PM #82
umm I have 100% access to his DB and server...
and I've already backed up my site entirely...
hm...
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-10-01, 6:37 PM #83
Now guys, what would Jesus do?

Ok, I don't like massassi being down either. But come on, you guys say he has no life and yet you're mad because Massassi was down for a few days! Go outdoors for God's sake!

Or...you know...sit there and try to stalk ReT so you can kill him. You decide.

I just think it's pretty sad when you guys can't find something to do for 3 days when the forum community is down.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-10-01, 6:38 PM #84
Originally posted by Koobie:
It's a bit tad difficult to shoot with your fingers torn off. Now, will anyone tell me what "gb2sm" stands for or not?

And how do you propose that will happen?

Someone that fat isn't moving that fast.

Then again... someone that fat might absorb bullets.
2005-10-01, 6:39 PM #85
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:

Ok, I don't like massassi being down either. But come on, you guys say he has no life and yet you're mad because Massassi was down for a few days! Go outdoors for God's sake!

Or...you know...sit there and try to stalk ReT so you can kill him. You decide.

I just think it's pretty sad when you guys can't find something to do for 3 days when the forum community is down.

Noone said we had nothing to do. Having stuff to do has nothing to do being pissed because he broke the law and attacked something we all like.

I personally didn't even notice the down-time, but I'm still pissed that it happened.
</sarcasm>
2005-10-01, 6:39 PM #86
[QUOTE=Compos Mentis]umm I have 100% access to his DB and server...
and I've already backed up my site entirely...
hm...[/QUOTE]

I don't advise doing something against him. Let's not strike low.

And I agree. All this plotting about beating up a kid you only seen online is quite dumb.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-01, 6:41 PM #87
Ok, Compos. That's understandable I guess. I'd forgotten to consider that side of it.

However, I don't agree with Nesseight. We DO need to do something about the kid attacking us.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-10-01, 6:42 PM #88
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:

Jesus would make his daddy smite ReT.
2005-10-01, 6:42 PM #89
Quote:

He'd tell me what "gb2sm" means.

Quote:
And how do you propose that will happen?

Someone that fat isn't moving that fast.

Then again... someone that fat might absorb bullets.

Heh. Just wanted to point out that if you study martial arts, and are attacked by a firearm, you've got quite a bigger chance of staying alive than someone who doesn't. But then, I'm in no way proficient in the art of "kempo-something-jutsu". Heh.
幻術
2005-10-01, 6:44 PM #90
No you don't.

Gun > Flesh
2005-10-01, 6:45 PM #91
Movement > Bullet Angle.
幻術
2005-10-01, 6:46 PM #92
Lets find a person that can outrun bullets, then your argument might work.

Untill then Bullet > Flesh
2005-10-01, 6:46 PM #93
Moore?
2005-10-01, 6:46 PM #94
Do you know that if it's point-blank, a knife is MUCH more dangerous than a gun?
幻術
2005-10-01, 6:47 PM #95
Who the hell shoots people point blank?

That defeats the purpose of ranged combat.
2005-10-01, 6:49 PM #96
Not if you're theatening a person or robbing him.

If a bullet goes through a body, I always thought that would be slightly less deadly than a knife in the person. I could be wrong.
2005-10-01, 6:51 PM #97
I wouldn't think so.

Two holes is more blood loss than one. :)

You guys seem to be forgetting that one infamous Indiana Jones incident.
2005-10-01, 6:53 PM #98
But let's not forget all the arteries and organs you can destroy by a knife blade than a bullet (if it exits)

Didn't you watch Scarface? ;)
2005-10-01, 6:55 PM #99
Shotgun.
2005-10-01, 7:00 PM #100
WTF is "gb2sm"?!
幻術
2005-10-01, 8:02 PM #101
I totally agree. And a 350-pound black belt in "Kenpo-Something-Jutsu"? Can't say I'm as much impressed as I am intrigued. Heh. Oh, and by the way. What does "gb2sm" stand for?
"Kenpo-jujitsu" is both redundant and nonsense.

Kenpo/Kempo is an extremely efficient and powerful martial art that combines the disciplines of kung fu with jujitsu. It focuses on using momentum to your advantage, strong grapples and throws, the liberal use of pressure points and emphasizes efficiency even when it might be considered "fighting dirty". Most martial arts are meditative arts or a form of dancing. Kempo is designed to kill, pure and simple. It's also designed for extremely rapid study.

A 350 pound Kempo master would have a significant advantage in terms of grapples, throws and obviously punches, but Kempo also teaches various kinds of momentum-redirection like clotheslining. If a 350 pound guy takes a step toward a kempo master his neck will end up broken.

In the movie world, the character Bourne (from the Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremacy) uses Kempo.
2005-10-01, 8:08 PM #102
WTF is "gb2sm"?!

It's a Science Museum radio station in London. Yeesh, just look these things up yourself. :p
2005-10-01, 8:15 PM #103
let it be known that I never suggested an attack...
</sarcasm>

↑ Up to the top!