Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What would YOU do?
What would YOU do?
2005-09-29, 12:16 PM #1
Alright check this out.

[content warning]

So the members of my house and myself throw a big party to kick off the new semester about one month ago. I'm sitting around drinking some whiskey and smoking a clove cigarette. This girl comes up to me and tells me she will give me a bj for a hit off of my clove. I accept this offer. Good deal.

A few hours later, a friend of mine comes up to me and starts talking to me. She had just gotten back from her hometown, and while she was there she and I spoke regularly via telephone. I've known her for two years, and we've always been good friends. Somehow, in our drunken states, we get on the topic of "**** buddies." The reasoning behind this topic of discussion is that we had decided in our many phone conversations that relationships are more trouble than they're worth, but we both didn't feel like leading a life of abstinance.

Anyhow, she pipes up with the following: I'll be your **** buddy.

This draws immediate surprise from me... well... think about it. Why wouldn't a comment like that shock you? So I say that's a good deal. She ends up flashing me just for fun a little later. Good times.

The next day she calls me and wants to know if she can come over and watch a movie. I accept this offer. She comes over. We talk about everything that happened the night before, yet she does not remember the comment about being **** buddies. This is slightly disenchanting.

A few days pass. It was a thursday. At this point, I am growning tired of wondering if she was for real or not. So I extract the info from her, and she was being serious. Here's the issue, though. We had to duck and dodge her ex, because he hangs out with the other members of my house, and he would be righteously pissed if he found out I was shagging his ex. So she then reveals the following piece of info: He was going out of town that weekend. Yahtzee.

So the next day, he leaves, and she comes over to my place. We hang out with some friends, and gradually everyone leaves to go do whatever. We are left alone. I finally tell her that I've noticed she talks alot, but I have not seen her back any of it up. She then tells me that she doesn't talk **** without being able to back it up, and we go up to my room and do the nasty. Good times.

There is a party planned for the next day. She sticks around until the party, and then she spends the night again. No sex. Nothing like it. Sleeping and making out only. Both of us were severely sore from the previous night. Still a pretty good deal, though.

Next day. Spends the night again. Same as the last night. Still sore (look it was a pretty severe marathon).

Alright. Here's where the issues start cropping up. Her ex comes back to town, and I barely see her. She's still not speaking to him, but she's working constantly and school is kicking her ***. This starts to bug me because I would like to get some more action. She leaves that weekend to visit some friends out of town. When she gets back, she reveals that she got wasted and gave some dude a bj. This irritates me, but there's nothing I can really be pissed about 'cause I'm not in a relationship, and I got one for a hit off of a cigarette. So we move on. Things are cool.

That weekend, a party is planned at my house again. This time it is my room mate's birthday. She tells me that she plans to strip for me that night, followed by shagging me. Good deal.

She comes over and looks mighty fine. I'm ready to rock. I take her up to my room for a little pre-game show and we make out for a few minutes, and then go back to the party. Her ex shows up and follows her around the entire night *****ing at her. He ends up slapping her in the face because she smoked pot, and was about to light a cigarette. Which one she was slapped for, I'm not sure. They end up in a big fight. I see him walk off, so I go to see if she's ok. She's crying (which she never does) and smoking a cig. He comes back, slaps the cig out of her hand and starts ranting and raving again. He mentions something about an STD.

After a bit of this, she gets fed up and runs away. He then turns to me and starts *****ing at me asking me if I would choose smoking over another human being (he thinks she dumped him because he wouldn't let her smoke). While asking me this, he is holding a cigarette in my face. I take the cig out of his hand, and light it. He gets pissed and walks off. I go to find her.

I find her in my room. She explains that she has a virus known and HPV. Her gyno had called her a few days after I nailed her and told her about it. She says condoms will protect against it, so there's no chance of me getting it from her. I say "ok... cool."

Somehow, she ends up leaving the party with her ex. I know this isn't good, because odds are she'll start speaking to him again afterward, and then I'm up the creek without a **** buddy. This is what happened.

So I look up HPV online. I read it wrong and I think I've got the damned thing. She flips out because of this, and declares that she and I will never have sex again. About 3 days later, I read the info again, and the only way you can get it easily is if it's advanced. The way to tell if it is advanced or not is if the person had genital warts. She does not. Ergo, I can shag her still without worry.

I relate the information to her about why we can still shag. She still doesn't want to shag. It seems as though she has lost her edge. She used to be one of these throw caution to the wind types, but now she's all subdued. I don't get it, and it really pisses me off.

So here's the question, Massassi: What would you do if you were in my situation?

EDIT: She aquired hpv last summer when some jackass dosed her with x and raped her. She's not a big slut that shags tons of guys. HPV goes away in less than 2 years.
>>untie shoes
2005-09-29, 12:20 PM #2
What would I do? Find someone with which to form a real relationship.

What is HPV? I can't exactly look it up right now (I'm at school).
2005-09-29, 12:21 PM #3
You must have missed the part where I said I don't want a real relationship..
>>untie shoes
2005-09-29, 12:29 PM #4
I'd hit it. Maybe try to be exclusive.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-09-29, 12:30 PM #5
Originally posted by Bill:
You must have missed the part where I said I don't want a real relationship..

You must have missed the part where this is Massassi and people will shove their opinions down your throat anyway.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-09-29, 12:34 PM #6
Ok, just for clarification: HPV is to genital warts what HIV is to AIDS. HPV can lead to genital warts. The thing is, there are hundreds of known strands of it, and only about a dozen lead to warts. Eight out of ten women will contract hpv at some point in their lives. There is no cure for it, but it generally has no symptoms, unless warts occur, and even if they do, the virus will pass from your body in less than 2 years.
>>untie shoes
2005-09-29, 12:49 PM #7
Are you really sure that she just got a call from the doctor after you "nailed" her, or was she hiding it? Any trust issue?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-09-29, 12:56 PM #8
find random lasses and scuttle them
2005-09-29, 12:58 PM #9
Eh, well, I don't trust anyone. So no I don't believe that. But that's what she says, and I don't really have any reason to believe otherwise.
>>untie shoes
2005-09-29, 1:12 PM #10
Your story almost exactly follows a math romance.

A Math Romance

They integrated from the very point of origin. Her curves were continuous, and even though he was odd, he was a real number. The day their lines first intersected, they became an ordered pair. From then on it was a continuous function. They were both in their prime, so in next to no time they were horizontal and parallel. She was awed by the magnitude of his perpendicular line, and he was amazed by her conical projections. "Bisect my angle!" she postulated each time she reached her local maximum. He taught her the chain rule as she implicitly defined the amplitude of his simple harmonic motion. They underwent multiple rotations of their axes, until at last they reached the vertex, the critical point, their finite limit. After that they slept like logs. Later she found him taking a right-handed limit, that was a problem, because it was an improper form. He meanwhile had realized that she was irrational, not to mention square. She approached her ex, so they diverged.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-09-29, 1:49 PM #11
Smoke, smoke, smoke that cigarette.

Smoke, smoke, smoke until you smoke yourself to death.

Originally posted by Ric_Olie:
Your story almost exactly follows a math romance.

A Math Romance

They integrated from the very point of origin. Her curves were continuous, and even though he was odd, he was a real number. The day their lines first intersected, they became an ordered pair. From then on it was a continuous function. They were both in their prime, so in next to no time they were horizontal and parallel. She was awed by the magnitude of his perpendicular line, and he was amazed by her conical projections. "Bisect my angle!" she postulated each time she reached her local maximum. He taught her the chain rule as she implicitly defined the amplitude of his simple harmonic motion. They underwent multiple rotations of their axes, until at last they reached the vertex, the critical point, their finite limit. After that they slept like logs. Later she found him taking a right-handed limit, that was a problem, because it was an improper form. He meanwhile had realized that she was irrational, not to mention square. She approached her ex, so they diverged.

Awesome.
2005-09-29, 2:13 PM #12
There's not much you can do. She was a **** buddy, not a girlfriend. Those are one of the least-permanent relationships possible.
omnia mea mecum porto
2005-09-29, 2:16 PM #13
Lose the broad. There are plenty of sleazy dames around. Find a new hussie.
2005-09-29, 2:28 PM #14
you are one lucky SOB.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-09-29, 2:56 PM #15
HPV = Human Papilona Virus
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-09-29, 5:28 PM #16
Originally posted by Roach:
There's not much you can do. She was a **** buddy, not a girlfriend. Those are one of the least-permanent relationships possible.

FTIQ
D E A T H
2005-09-29, 5:59 PM #17
Sounds like more trouble than it's worth. Way too much drama.
Pissed Off?
2005-09-29, 6:02 PM #18
I have to agree with Avenger on this one...
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-09-29, 6:09 PM #19
Drama? Sounds like fun haha

As for advice, chill for a while and see what happens. Don't do anything right now and go have sex with some other people.
一个大西瓜
2005-09-29, 6:33 PM #20
i would go to the bar and get a drink.
Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
2005-09-29, 6:56 PM #21
Originally posted by The_Lost_One:
i would go to the bar and get a drink.

America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2005-09-29, 9:30 PM #22
Review your facts on HPV. Just because you don't see warts doesn't me she is clean (if you would call not having HPV clean). HPV is very common and you can have full blown HPV with no symptoms.
2005-09-29, 11:15 PM #23
aha... the f*** buddy.

If the condom didn't break, you're probably in the clear. Condoms can still have micro-holes, though, so don't let a condom lull you into a false sense of security.

Here's some man-to-man advice-- Durex probably makes the best condom (those things can take a beating), Lifestyles are pretty good, Trojans are fairly good, and the ones you get from planned parenthood are s***.
2005-09-29, 11:33 PM #24
That's because they're free.
Pissed Off?
2005-09-29, 11:52 PM #25
Do the dirty and let it be. It sucks that she got raped, but thats dirty man, why would you still want to go back and do the dirty with her.

Where the hell do you find these skanks to hang around? God if I had a blowjob for every cigarette I have smoked at all my parties...geez. Are you from the UK or U S of A?
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-09-30, 12:54 AM #26
They all sound like skanks, but if that's your thing...
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-09-30, 1:33 AM #27
Yeah. A girl that offers up a BJ for a drag on a cigarette scares me.
Pissed Off?
2005-09-30, 2:03 AM #28
Yeah, it was kind of odd, but hey, who's gonna turn that down?

Anyhow, the other chick was over here tonight. She claims to be back to her old self. We shall see.
>>untie shoes
2005-09-30, 2:05 AM #29
HPV is ludicrously common, some estimates point to more than 50% of the young population having it. (Or have had it)
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2005-09-30, 2:05 AM #30
Originally posted by Bill:
Yeah, it was kind of odd, but hey, who's gonna turn that down?

Uh.. I would. I'm sure most people would.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-09-30, 2:07 AM #31
Note: I had about a half bottle of jd in me at the time. Put yourself in my postion.

Anyway, the bj for a smoke was a moot point, brought up only to compare to the fact that she got wasted and gave some dude a bj.
>>untie shoes
2005-09-30, 4:09 AM #32
Quote:
I relate the information to her about why we can still shag. She still doesn't want to shag. It seems as though she has lost her edge.

Haha. That made my day.

Anyways, just forget all about her. I mean, seriously, that's just unnecessary risk. And a BJ for a cig really *does* sound like a good deal. Anyways, I'm off for a smoke. Heh.
幻術
2005-09-30, 4:15 AM #33
Go home, jerk off, go to sleep.
幻術
2005-09-30, 9:16 AM #34
Originally posted by Freelancer:
Uh.. I would. I'm sure most people would.

Not if they're not stuck up, pretentious males.

In other news: I'd hit it.
D E A T H
2005-09-30, 9:18 AM #35
Turn on your brain for a moment. Just one moment. it's all I ask
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-09-30, 9:27 AM #36
Turn off your ego. For one minute. Be a man.
>>untie shoes
2005-09-30, 9:50 AM #37
Originally posted by Freelancer:
Turn on your brain for a moment. Just one moment. it's all I ask

Why, because I'd accept (extremely) casual sex? Get over yourself, and start being a man. It's not cool to suppress urges, and it doesn't make you better than anyone.
D E A T H
2005-09-30, 10:34 AM #38
..and being the world's biggest manwhore does?
2005-09-30, 10:43 AM #39
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Why, because I'd accept (extremely) casual sex? Get over yourself, and start being a man. It's not cool to suppress urges, and it doesn't make you better than anyone.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to have to say that "being a man" doesn't mean "hell yes I'd like oral sex from you, you complete stranger!"
omnia mea mecum porto
2005-09-30, 11:02 AM #40
No but it generally does indicate that you would like to recieve oral sex, and if a stranger is willing... who's to deny them?
>>untie shoes

↑ Up to the top!