Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What would YOU do?
What would YOU do?
2005-10-02, 10:35 PM #81
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Like what? And I don't have STDs...so why should I care in the first place? :p[/QUOTE]

HIV
HPV
Herpes
Chlamydia
Syphillis
Gonorrhea
etc.
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-10-03, 4:35 AM #82
Originally posted by quesadilla_red:
HIV
HPV
Herpes
Chlamydia
Syphillis
Gonorrhea
etc.

Like you said, those aren't for the guy, and I don't have STDs...so once again, why does it matter? :p
D E A T H
2005-10-03, 7:14 AM #83
[http://www.pcsphonetones.com/194/w_darth_vader.jpg]

"Why You Dirty Nerf Herder!"

-KnightRider2000
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2005-10-03, 7:17 AM #84
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]I don't have STDs[/QUOTE]Yeah right, you dirty dinosaur.
2005-10-03, 10:07 AM #85
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Like you said, those aren't for the guy, and I don't have STDs...so once again, why does it matter? :p[/QUOTE]

I was actually just going for the "Like what?" but I was too lazy to take out everything else. My main thing I was targetting was your comment: "most STD's can't even be transmitted through saliva -> genitalia action" not whether or not you have any.

And they still are for guys...it's just harder to get them. The risk is still there however.
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-10-03, 11:04 AM #86
Originally posted by money•bie:
Yeah right, you dirty dinosaur.

:(
D E A T H
2005-10-03, 11:19 AM #87
Don't frown. I still wub yoo. :)

And anyway, just think how many STDs pirates must have had back in the day, and they were (and are) awesome.
2005-10-03, 11:25 AM #88
what an interesting thread, I think this may be the closest Massassi has come in a long while to dancing around the "OMG SEX = BAN" postings.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2005-10-03, 11:28 AM #89
Originally posted by money•bie:
Don't frown. I still wub yoo. :)

And anyway, just think how many STDs pirates must have had back in the day, and they were (and are) awesome.

Haha, true.
D E A T H
2005-10-03, 11:41 AM #90
Originally posted by Bill:
I shagged a random psycho freshman chick last night. I think it was a big mistake, because although she's decent in bed, she's a total psycho. So we'll see what comes of this...

Haha! You definitely know how to pick 'em.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2005-10-03, 11:48 AM #91
Originally posted by quesadilla_red:
HIV

You realize that it would take many gallons of saliva to transmit HIV right?
omnia mea mecum porto
2005-10-03, 3:42 PM #92
I just realized I hate people who say "I wub yoo".
2005-10-03, 4:32 PM #93
Okay, I just have to say that sex or anything really for the sake of "being a man" is one of the dumbest, most annoying, and most frustrating things in the planet. If you're a man whore, that's fine, whatever, your decision, but don't being the man crap into it. It makes me want to vomit. Aside from that I don't care.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2005-10-03, 4:42 PM #94
Originally posted by sugarless5:
Okay, I just have to say that sex or anything really for the sake of "being a man" is one of the dumbest, most annoying, and most frustrating things in the planet. If you're a man whore, that's fine, whatever, your decision, but don't being the man crap into it. It makes me want to vomit. Aside from that I don't care.

This, combined with genitalia differences, is why you're a woman. It's the same way I can't understand wanting to watch a chick flick (which is stereotypical...but true.) It's just...one of those things.
D E A T H
2005-10-03, 4:46 PM #95
...seriously, has nothing to do with being a man.

do whatever you want, but don't pretend that your way is the only way to be masculine, you know?
2005-10-03, 4:49 PM #96
...seriously, has nothing to do with being a man.

do whatever you want, but don't pretend that your way is the only way to be masculine, you know?

Comes from a woman's perspective. Like I said, it's just one of those things. Trust me, it sounds a whole lot more illogical to women than it does to men. I've had this discussion millions of times, and each time it ends up with women calling the guys in the discussion pervs, all the guys coming to a consensus that it's one of those things that 'makes you a man' (combined with the first time you get drunk and other such meaningless BS) and a kid or two acting too good for the conversation.
D E A T H
2005-10-03, 4:53 PM #97
well I'm not trying to say that it makes you a perv or anything, because whatever floats your boat, but the be a man argument, I'm sorry, just doesn't hold up! (and annoys the crap out of me)

...yes yes yes I know, I'm a girl, I "wouldn't understand" But you have to admit that is the most erroneus argument ever and it's strictly intended as a blow to the ego whenever it's said
2005-10-03, 4:56 PM #98
well I'm not trying to say that it makes you a perv or anything, because whatever floats your boat, but the be a man argument, I'm sorry, just doesn't hold up! (and annoys the crap out of me)

...yes yes yes I know, I'm a girl, I "wouldn't understand" But you have to admit that is the most erroneus argument ever and it's strictly intended as a blow to the ego whenever it's said

I've never had sex, and I stand behind the argument. It's not that you haven't had sex, it's not WANTING it. Because at that point, as a man, you're denying your very instinctual nature (I mean, regardless how slutty the sex seems, if the girl is hot you will at least WANT it, even if you do turn it down)
D E A T H
2005-10-03, 4:56 PM #99
That mentality is only partially due to gender differences... Sure, guys have more of the screw anything that movies hormone action going on (especially at Yoshi's age wink wink)... but it's not a universal thing, and it's OBVIOUS that there are girls who share the same feelings. They're everywhere.

I think having sex just to 'be a man' is stupid though. I'm still probably as sexually driven as Yoshi but it's not... a... hmm... it's got absolutely nothing to do with trying to fulfil some manly image, I suppose.

And I'm really only a year older than Yoshi I think so that thing about his age is kinda self incriminating, as well.
2005-10-03, 4:57 PM #100
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]I've never had sex, and I stand behind the argument. It's not that you haven't had sex, it's not WANTING it. Because at that point, as a man, you're denying your very instinctual nature (I mean, regardless how slutty the sex seems, if the girl is hot you will at least WANT it, even if you do turn it down)[/QUOTE]

okay, well that makes slightly more sense - but you can't tell me it's not usually or just sometimes something to basically hide behind and/or insult whoever it is you're talking to
2005-10-03, 5:06 PM #101
okay, well that makes slightly more sense - but you can't tell me it's not usually or just sometimes something to basically hide behind and/or insult whoever it is you're talking to

No...it really is how I feel. It's one of those instincts that every guy has and either represses, lets flourish, or is just kinda 'eh' towars (saber). Especially teenagers.

And last I checked, the average age of the massassian was like 18 or 19, so yeah, I don't know of any -ians that can yet say they don't want sex :p
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!