Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → An interesting experiment between Massassians?
An interesting experiment between Massassians?
2005-10-21, 9:33 PM #121
I'm up in Chicago, and I'm in
Flipsides crackers are the best crackers to have ever existed
2005-10-22, 9:26 PM #122
Well, who should I send it first? Anyone near CT?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-22, 9:36 PM #123
You're going to waste a LOT of money if you don't plan a bit more before sending it off... seriously, what happens when someone says: "I wanted to sing it!" and they're way out of the way? You should get everyone who's interested on some sort of sign up.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-22, 9:39 PM #124
Originally posted by JediKirby:
You're going to waste a LOT of money if you don't plan a bit more before sending it off... seriously, what happens when someone says: "I wanted to sing it!" and they're way out of the way? You should get everyone who's interested on some sort of sign up.

Yes...we'll need some sort of powerful state-of-the-arch technology for this one...and perhaps we need to inflitrate a secret military information beuro so we might get maps of where everyone is....hmm...
2005-10-23, 3:44 AM #125
I'd be up for it, i'd also be happy to program something in PHP to which people can sign up, find out who's near them, and select who they'd be happy sending it to.

PM me if you're interested :) I'm sure I could figure out the Google Maps API to integrate maps with it.
Visit: Alcopedia.net the Alcoholic Encyclopedia

The user formerly known as EL3CTRO.
2005-10-23, 11:09 AM #126
Originally posted by Anovis:
Yes...we'll need some sort of powerful state-of-the-arch technology for this one...and perhaps we need to inflitrate a secret military information beuro so we might get maps of where everyone is....hmm...

Or a simple map. Does anyone can get a simple map going? Google Earth?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-23, 11:58 AM #127
this sounds like a grand idea, as long as im not too late, im in. i can ship to whereverso long as its not more than 25$
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob

↑ Up to the top!