Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → (Episode 3) What happened to the clone army?
(Episode 3) What happened to the clone army?
2005-12-04, 7:05 AM #121
Originally posted by Avenger:
OMG! Get off the uptight pills!

You know what, total stranger, you're right. We're all good guys here, and it's a little childish to bandy words around and sit in judgment of each other, so let's all agree that I'm right and move on like gentlemen.
The Last True Evil - consistent nobody in the Discussion Forum since 1998
2005-12-04, 10:18 AM #122
Quote:
That's exactly my point.

If it's editted to be false, then that means the legitimacy of the entire page is in question, which means you lose the one piece of evidence you had against me. If the page has not been editted, that makes the entire page legit, which means that the page proves me right anyway.

You can't just say that part of it is right, and the rest is illegitimate, because that's just like saying "I'm right because I say I am, but everyone else is wrong."

It just doesn't work that way.

therefore we should just throw the whole souce out as evidence in this debate

Quote:
i'd say actually participating in the actual arguement (as you have for a good portion of this thread).... taking some time to read a thread to get a few laughs is not nerdy... how can you even ask that question when it answers itself

please don't let me stop you from getting back to your original arguement...

good point, i would actually go with that is showing your level of maturity

its a simple debate about a fictional story that the people of these forums (including yourself obviously) are interested in, and its a complex story which people like to examine quite a bit because theres so much written about it.

to try to provoke people on the internet is quite imature
2005-12-04, 10:56 AM #123
you apparently don't know me... you must be new

i like to mess with people... it's what i do

so here's a litle advice... don't take things said on the internet so seriously

and since i've posted enough i should take a moment to participate in the thread....

everyone is entitled to their own interpretation of the star wars universe... trying to argue as if it will change their mind is pointless
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-12-04, 11:48 AM #124
Quote:
It's not a "heated argument" until people start throwing insults at eachother...

****head.

But in all seriousness, I'd say this is far from a heated argument... Irritated debate, perhaps, but I think things have remained relatively calm...

Heated argument, irritated debate, whatever, it's still pretty damn sad.
2005-12-04, 12:09 PM #125
Quote:

i like to mess with people... it's what i do

so here's a litle advice... don't take things said on the internet so seriously

and since i've posted enough i should take a moment to participate in the thread....

everyone is entitled to their own interpretation of the star wars universe... trying to argue as if it will change their mind is pointless

ive actually been going to massassi for about 4-5 years now

Quote:
don't take things said on the internet so seriously

you're just interpreting my post as me taking it serious
2005-12-04, 12:35 PM #126
Originally posted by TSM_Bguitar:
therefore we should just throw the whole souce out as evidence in this debate

I'd never use wiki as a source, for the reason that anyone can change it.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2005-12-04, 12:52 PM #127
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:

I haven't really been paying attention to this conversation except between you and TLTE -- was that directed at TLTE? I just find the idea of TLTE being "new around here" laughable :p
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2005-12-04, 2:44 PM #128
I remember back in the ol' days...

When I first met TLTE...

Yup.
"Your entire base belongs to us."
"It would be highly appreciated if someone would set the bomb up for us"
"Launch all of our ships, christened 'Zigs', to insure that justice will be achieved swiftly and powerfully."
2005-12-04, 3:44 PM #129
Quote:
was that directed at TLTE?

i believe it was directed at me actually
2005-12-04, 4:41 PM #130
Originally posted by Gebohq:
I haven't really been paying attention to this conversation except between you and TLTE -- was that directed at TLTE? I just find the idea of TLTE being "new around here" laughable :p

oh i know tlte isn't new... i mean come on... i used to write for the NeS... i really need to get around to doing that again
2005-12-04, 4:45 PM #131
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
oh i know tlte isn't new... i mean come on... i used to write for the NeS... i really need to get around to doing that again

Or AKT stuff, if not NeS.
2005-12-04, 4:57 PM #132
yeah... i have so many great ideas for the AKT "sequel" yet i can't think of how to finish AKT
2005-12-04, 10:56 PM #133
[QUOTE=Janitor Bob]I remember back in the ol' days...

When I first met TLTE...

Yup.[/QUOTE]

Simpler times. Better times.

And DrkJedi82, in your defence, that's my fault. I argued that AKT couldn't finish yet, and you reluctantly gave me time to finish what I thought were necessary plot bits. They're nearly done, by the by, apologies for the wait.

Man, the Discussion forum gets crazy sometimes. The people are nice but the discussions frequently aren't. Oh well, back to the ISB for a few months...
The Last True Evil - consistent nobody in the Discussion Forum since 1998
2005-12-04, 11:00 PM #134
Am i the only one that finds it sad that a thread debating the Clone army is longer than a thread debating the death sentence?
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2005-12-04, 11:10 PM #135
Quiet MBeggar, you're probably one of those "trekkies."
2005-12-04, 11:30 PM #136
[QUOTE=The Last True Evil]Simpler times. Better times.

And DrkJedi82, in your defence, that's my fault. I argued that AKT couldn't finish yet, and you reluctantly gave me time to finish what I thought were necessary plot bits. They're nearly done, by the by, apologies for the wait.

Man, the Discussion forum gets crazy sometimes. The people are nice but the discussions frequently aren't. Oh well, back to the ISB for a few months...[/QUOTE]

BETTER times? If by "better" you mean "Janitor Bob wrote" then I agree with you :p

*gives TLTE his ISB drugs*
2005-12-05, 9:08 AM #137
Quote:
Am i the only one that finds it sad that a thread debating the Clone army is longer than a thread debating the death sentence?

hah true, that is quite a bit more important, but half of this was just debating about debating about the clone army

↑ Up to the top!