Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Status with the ladies (or guys)
Status with the ladies (or guys)
2006-02-13, 8:31 PM #121
The first time I didn't have to click single. <3
Think while it's still legal.
2006-02-13, 10:32 PM #122
Originally posted by kyle90:
That's quick; considering that the Sarlacc takes 1000 years.

Actually you'd be quite comfortable inside of something that takes 1000 years to digest you.

You'll prolly sufficate after 10 minutes though =]
\(='_'=)/
2006-02-14, 9:13 AM #123
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]The first time I didn't have to click single. <3[/QUOTE]

But in the morning she'll demand another $200, then you'll have to change your vote.
2006-02-14, 9:40 AM #124
**** all of you with your happy couples.

Currently single, not looking for a relationship either.
2006-02-14, 10:51 AM #125
Yes! Single majority!

I'm like, so suprised!
2006-02-14, 3:39 PM #126
Haha, how sad is this? It's almost midnight on Valentine's day and I'm alone in my room, eating cold kidney beans with the music on to try to drown out the noise of my housemates ****ing each other. Having just come back from the pub and seeing this amazing girl that I was too stupid to call back last year dating a mate of mine. And then "I want your girlfriend to be my girlfriend" starts to play on my computer.
Heh, I suck. :gbk:
2006-02-14, 4:13 PM #127
Yeah, in my 1st year of Uni, when i was considerably less experienced in women, all my housemates got laid all the time, and I just hid in my room, sleeping for 14 hours and eating nothing.

Ah yes, suicidal depression, aint it great :o
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-02-14, 6:53 PM #128
Originally posted by Gebohq:
I live with my dad. He lives 5 minutes from campus, so it's stupid in my opinion to pay for a dorm space and whatnot. I have no problem living with him at the moment, especially when I don't have that little thing called a "job" yet. I did the dorm thing already anyway.

Yeah, I know it's very un-cool. I'm a big dork, what can I say?

Well, to make you feel better, I live in my mom's basement. And play on my laptop.

But at least I don't role play down here or something.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2006-02-15, 3:05 PM #129
This is probably going to be quite unexpected, and will probably send shock waves rippling across this site, but so be it.

I've started to change the way I see the world and I'm starting to do things differently. (you might have noticed that I'm not trying to change the way you guys think anymore, b/c I've gotten more mellow and i've realized over time that if something works for you, then why mess with it? ) For awhile now, I've been single as I've been assessing my options.

I've been looking for someone honest and down-to-earth who would be good to be with for a long time, maybe even to the point of my wanting to spend the rest of my life with them. Also, I'm looking for someone who I can trust implicitly.

Recently, I think I've found such a person. It's way too early to be sure of anything like that, but I have a hunch that says that this might just be it, if you know what I mean.

I guess that right now I'm somewhere inbetween single and dating.
2006-02-15, 3:16 PM #130
you're ill.

see a doctor.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}

↑ Up to the top!