Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Letters to whoever
Letters to whoever
2006-04-03, 9:20 PM #41
Dear Postcount,

Increase by 1.

SG-fan

Dear Ruthven,

Either release the SG-mod, or send me something to fix (I could take a look at altering your gob so it'll work...)

SG-fan
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
2006-04-03, 9:35 PM #42
Dear trashcan,

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, all I did was lean on you a little. I didn't think you'd crack.

But at least I emptied you of all that trash before then.

- Dan

2006-04-03, 9:43 PM #43
Dear The Mega-ZZTer,

Please stop signing your letters with my name.
I had it first, it's mine.

-djw
^(the "d" is for Dan)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2006-04-03, 9:46 PM #44
Dear djwguitarman,

What is the jw for?

Sincerely,
Koobs.
幻術
2006-04-03, 9:50 PM #45
Dear Koobie,

Juggling Wallabies.

Insincerely,
-Dan The Man
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2006-04-03, 10:02 PM #46
Dear Computer,

Please let my play my games again. i miss them so.

love,

Rob
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-04-03, 10:08 PM #47
Dear God,

No!
Stuff
2006-04-03, 10:10 PM #48
DERE UR MOM,

U R FAT. LOLZ!

SINSARLY,
-CWO
Moo.
2006-04-03, 10:10 PM #49
Dear Diary,

Jackpot.
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-04-03, 10:26 PM #50
Dear balls,

Shave.

- -Monoxide-
2006-04-03, 10:41 PM #51
Dear Police,

My computer has been making a ticking sound lately. I'm beginning to think that it's a timed explosive of some sort. If you could pl
2006-04-04, 5:14 AM #52
Dear legs,

Why are you so sore?

Stop it.

smocc
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-04-04, 5:28 AM #53
Dear Asshair

Please, stop growing! I don't like the way you tickle my classified parts and you sure know I won't stick unknown objects, or known cutting objects, to my digestion result stronghold!

I sure hope we can reach an agreement.

Sincerelly,

Fast "I told you it was a ribosome" Gamerr
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-04-04, 5:31 AM #54
Dear JediKirby,

Please remove pants now and do a barrel roll.

This message will self-destruct in 3..2..1...PANTS DOWN!

Peanuts,
Jepawesome
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-04-04, 5:39 AM #55
Dear Brian Lozier,

Could I please borrow my soul back for the weekend? I really really need it...

Thanks in advance,
Jepman

PS. Asian Wife.
2006-04-04, 5:39 AM #56
Dear landfish,

This letter is made of notmagnet. have fun getting it off your face.

-Genki
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-04-04, 5:40 AM #57
Dear Scotland,

Why must your drinks of deliciousness contain carcinogens banned in various countries?

Love, Tony.

P.S. Can you send me twenty gallons of Irn Bru? Thanks.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-04-04, 10:15 AM #58
Dear Weather,

Make up your damn mind!

xoxo,

Robert
2006-04-04, 10:17 AM #59
dear genki

old newz

-landfish
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-04-04, 10:19 AM #60
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
Dear Asshair

Please, stop growing! I don't like the way you tickle my classified parts and you sure know I won't stick unknown objects, or known cutting objects, to my digestion result stronghold!

I sure hope we can reach an agreement.

Sincerelly,

Fast "I told you it was a ribosome" Gamerr

Dear FGR,

I'm horrified with the image your letter to "a certain section of your body" has given me. I'm not sure how to get rid of such a disturbing thought.

With sadness,

Echoman
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-04-04, 10:21 AM #61
Dear God,

Sajn could use a smaller nose.
I tried raising funds but it failed.

Can you PLEASE do something?

Love and worship,

Jepilgrim
2006-04-04, 10:22 AM #62
Dear Master of Time,

Why the hell are you so ****ing slow when I'm at work?

Oblivion take you xxoo,

Jepman
2006-04-04, 10:22 AM #63
Dear Echoman

I'm sorry you had to hear it this way.

But then again, if we still had SWG Forum you would have heard it there

Sincerely,
Fast "Letters Forming Evil Monsters! Gamerr
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-04-04, 10:23 AM #64
Dear Linkin Park,

Shut up. Now.

Trully yours,

Jep
2006-04-04, 10:35 AM #65
Dear Asp,

Some of us are proud of our virginity. please don't confuse us with the people who tell Chuck Norris jokes, it's insulting.

from,
-NumenorKing
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-04-04, 10:52 AM #66
Dear Jepman,

Why do you plague us so? Please go back to where ever you were for those two blissful, peaceful years (which shall from hence forth be referred to as "The Era of Enlightenment"). Your absence was quite an enjoyable time for myself and, I am sure, many others. Your return (which shall hence forth be referred to as "The Beginning of the Time of Madness") marked the beginning of a ather unfortunate span of time that continues even to this day, and more than likely, even yet into the future.

I must express my dissatisfaction with your posts. We are quite tired of seeing pictures of you and hearing about your whore not-wife constantly. I am absolutely dreading seeing the myriads of pictures of your as of yet unborn ******* that I am sure will be appearing soon after it's birth. I pity the poor child. I am quite opposed to abortion, although, when considering the parents of this unfortunate, cursed child, I would consider it to be a mercy killing.

Your continual posting of asinine and worthless remarks makes me quite unhappy. Your trolling rivals that of Ghost54321, Em Playa and darthcantelope! I have never encountered so many worthless posts in so short a span of time. My recommendation is that you rend your fingers from your hands, purge your head of eyeballs, or, at the very least, leave again. Perhaps a lobotomy would improve your personality? It seems to be a good posibility and should be considered.

This letter is primarily intended to convey my dislike for you. Please do not write back, as I do not particularly care what you have to say.

With malice,

]-[ellequin
2006-04-04, 10:59 AM #67
Originally posted by ':
-[ellequin']Dear Jepman,

Why do you plague us so? Please go back to where ever you were for those two blissful, peaceful years (which shall from hence forth be referred to as "The Era of Enlightenment"). Your absence was quite an enjoyable time for myself and, I am sure, many others. Your return (which shall hence forth be referred to as "The Beginning of the Time of Madness") marked the beginning of a ather unfortunate span of time that continues even to this day, and more than likely, even yet into the future.

I must express my dissatisfaction with your posts. We are quite tired of seeing pictures of you and hearing about your whore not-wife constantly. I am absolutely dreading seeing the myriads of pictures of your as of yet unborn ******* that I am sure will be appearing soon after it's birth. I pity the poor child. I am quite opposed to abortion, although, when considering the parents of this unfortunate, cursed child, I would consider it to be a mercy killing.

Your continual posting of asinine and worthless remarks makes me quite unhappy. Your trolling rivals that of Ghost54321, Em Playa and darthcantelope! I have never encountered so many worthless posts in so short a span of time. My recommendation is that you rend your fingers from your hands, purge your head of eyeballs, or, at the very least, leave again. Perhaps a lobotomy would improve your personality? It seems to be a good posibility and should be considered.

This letter is primarily intended to convey my dislike for you. Please do not write back, as I do not particularly care what you have to say.

With malice,

]-[ellequin

FWD. Government of Quebec, Jepman's ISP and Jepman's parents.

Addendum: I prefer to call it the "Age of Ruin" rather than the "The Beginning of the Time of Madness".

- Admiral Jonathan D.M. Clark, 2nd Awesome Fleet.
2006-04-04, 10:59 AM #68
Dear ]-[ellequin

Sorry for not worshipping you like Roach,
it must have hurt your little ego.

Jepman

PS. Continue crying, babybuns, for I'm not going away.
2006-04-04, 11:09 AM #69
Dear Sarn,

Good luck with your mystery thing. It kept me entertained for the 5 minutes I read about it.

-Schming
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-04-04, 11:15 AM #70
Dear Everyone,

GROUP HUG!

-SiliconC

p.s. pants are optional
2006-04-04, 11:15 AM #71
Dear Numenor King,

What do Chuck Norris and virgins have in common? They're both the butt of society's jokes.

-Asp
Current Maps | Newest Map
2006-04-04, 11:38 AM #72
Dear Massassi,

when the image on my monitor is constantly shaking back and forth, does that mean its dying?

also, when did this community turn from 90% intellectual discussion 10% flame war to just the opposite?

yours,

Rob

PS - there is no PS

PPS - If its not Scottish, its CRAP!
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-04-04, 11:41 AM #73
Dear Anyone,

How can you be proud of virginity?

Thats like saying I'm proud for not taking a ****, when I so obviously had to.

Love,

Robert
2006-04-04, 11:55 AM #74
Dear Tony

Yes.

Love,

Scotland.

Dear Landfish,

I want to make squishy fishy love with you. Let our rivers of love run free and eventually hatch Mass fish. Comply or prepare to be taken out by our resident Massassin.

Love [physically], Baconfish.
nope.
2006-04-04, 11:58 AM #75
Dear Rob,

Thanks for another ****ty thread.

Sincerely,
tofu
2006-04-04, 12:03 PM #76
Dear Baconfish,
You're bloody creepy!
And I had dibs on landfish first. WAIT YOUR TURN!

~Brandon
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-04-04, 12:06 PM #77
Dear Nailface,
It's JG. You know what to do. I'll pay you half now and half on delivery of his spleen.

Love,
Baconfish.
nope.
2006-04-04, 1:08 PM #78
Dear JG (and baconfish)

my love is free for the taking

-landfish

p.s. please be gentle
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-04-04, 1:24 PM #79
Originally posted by ':
-[ellequin']Please go back to where ever you were for those two blissful, peaceful years (which shall from hence forth be referred to as "The Era of Enlightenment").

wherever

Originally posted by ':
-[hellequin']Your return (which shall hence forth be referred to as "The Beginning of the Time of Madness") marked the beginning of a ather unfortunate span of time that continues even to this day, and more than likely, even yet into the future.

rather

and the title should be Letters to whomever
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-04-04, 1:34 PM #80
Attachment: 11279/God Wants Us To Stop.jpg (39,299 bytes)

↑ Up to the top!