Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Halo 3 Trailer
Halo 3 Trailer
2006-05-12, 8:45 PM #81
Originally posted by Zell:
You mean to say that the forerunner structure is real and you can walk on it and it will go up in a big blue boom? :p

Well if you can GET to it before it goes and does it's big blue boom thing, yeah. Probably. :p

That's assuming they don't do like they did in Halo 2 and make big pretty environments you can't explore because you'll fall onto an instadeath surface or hit an invisible wall.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2006-05-12, 10:03 PM #82
Ohhh wait, I totally misunderstood you. I thought you meant it was a real place in real life, and you could go spelunking in forerunner buildings in real life. O_o
DO NOT WANT.
2006-05-13, 6:41 AM #83
Originally posted by phoenix_9286:
Well if you can GET to it before it goes and does it's big blue boom thing, yeah. Probably. :p

That's assuming they don't do like they did in Halo 2 and make big pretty environments you can't explore because you'll fall onto an instadeath surface or hit an invisible wall.

I found out how to get ontop of Delta Halo last week, sadly because of how it loads stuff, no enemies load so you can't beat the level
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-05-13, 7:42 AM #84
Originally posted by genk:
I found out how to get ontop of Delta Halo last week, sadly because of how it loads stuff, no enemies load so you can't beat the level

.... wow. :o I've known that for.... awhile.... It's kinda funny to head to the end after going up there and see Regret's holographic chair without Regret in it.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand

↑ Up to the top!