Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Nintendo DS Lite
The Nintendo DS Lite
2006-06-21, 10:24 AM #81
Originally posted by Brian:
How do you know whether you found all the exits to each level? In super mario world, red dots on the overworld signified multiple exits, does something similar exist for this? And how do you access the cannon things that are scattered throughout the overworld map?

You know where secret levels are located by finding lone dots on the world map that aren't connected to a path you've traveled and aren't mushroom houses.

In this picture, it's a cannon. You access it by finding secret exits in adjacent levels. So the secret exit must be in one of the 2 levels that have an arrow coming out of it.

You can pretty much tell that the secret exit must be in the level 1-Tower or the one to the right with the flying Question Mark Block above it (because those are the levels next to the cannon and the ones that could connect to it).

[http://images.geekazoids.net/nsmbsecret_copy1.jpg]
2006-06-21, 10:49 AM #82
My brother just gave me his DS, because he's about to buy a Black DS Lite in Europe. I probably won't buy one though.

Originally posted by Sol:
I'm surprised no one has talked about Age of Empires on DS. I saw it in Future Shop a while ago and I kicked myself for selling my DS. Even though I needed too.

I'm really interested in buying that game, but apparently, according to the game's forums, there's a nasty bug that freezes and kills the cartridge. So perhaps I'll go with Advance Wars: Dual Strike instead. Anyone played any of those games? Is Advance Wars worth buying?
Wes Darklighter
|Theed|
2006-06-21, 10:50 AM #83
its fun, very tactical and ****ing difficult.
2006-06-21, 11:37 AM #84
[QUOTE=Mr. Stafford]Brian, have you ever played that viewtiful joe game that VVD pointed out?

I got the first one for cheap on the PS2 and its awesome fun, oldschool intense action fun with many many punches and kicks.[/QUOTE]
I will check it out, I haven't played one of those games yet, though.

↑ Up to the top!