Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Fine, you want to debate, here is your debate.
Fine, you want to debate, here is your debate.
2004-06-27, 11:23 AM #41
Don't know about you guys but this is just history repeating itself with different actors. moving on now...

------------------
Wake up, rise and shine, Gotta take another pint, Dig heads and watch out for the night.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2004-06-27, 11:23 AM #42
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Evil_Tofu:

If anyone needs to get outside more it's all you bullies, constantly trolling the boards loking for every little thing SAJN says just to flame him for it.

</font>

it's only fun b/c he gets so anal about it. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
The University of North Carolina has finally found a network server that, although missing for four years, hasn't missed a packet in all that time. Try as they might, university administrators couldn't find the server. Working with Novell Inc., IT workers tracked it down by meticulously following cable until they literally ran into a wall. The server had been mistakenly sealed behind drywall by maintenance workers.
2004-06-27, 11:40 AM #43
Ub's just jealous that people are hatin' on you more than him these days. A good healthy /ignore would not go far amiss.

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
"If all those usefull inventions that are lyable to abuse, should therefore be concealed, there is not any Art or Science, which might be lawfully profest."
-John Wilkins, Mercury, or the Secret and Swift messenger, shewing how a man may with privacy and speed Communicate his thoughts to a Friend at any distance (London, 1641)
NPC.Interact::PressButton($'Submit');
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2004-06-27, 11:44 AM #44
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lateralus:
lol chatlog lol lol

</font>

lolololawlol

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|My Portfolio|My Levels
2004-06-27, 11:51 AM #45
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Not true. That thread I posted a while back about the GodhatesAmerica website never turned into a debate. (Although one or two people tried). That proves it's possible.
</font>
A) that wasn't a political or religious debate(well, maybe religious). It was a debate on how retarded those people were.
B) Everyone agreed those people were retards

------------------
Massassi: We don't debate. We *****.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-06-27, 11:54 AM #46
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
...that there are reasons why a large number of the jerks at massassi have not been banned for lengthy periods of times. </font>

i've got an odd situation that fits this perfectly. how come when we do something as minute as starting a joke conversation about weather when you totally over react about people being off topic, when you could just ignore us... but instead... you insult us. "you guys all suck" "you guys are morons"(i wasnt even involved when you called them morons in the other thread) etc. we said it was cold outside, you personally insulted a large group of people.

now who really is the one who should be banned?

------------------
2004-06-27, 12:09 PM #47
You.

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-27, 12:23 PM #48
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kieran Horn:
A) that wasn't a political or religious debate(well, maybe religious). It was a debate on how retarded those people were.
B) Everyone agreed those people were retards</font>
Still, I avoided debating when a couple of people tried to initiate it.
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Massassi: We don't debate. We *****.</font>
Couldn't have said it better myself. When you get tired of this sig, I'm stealing it. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
Genesis 22:2-5 - And God said unto Abraham "You must kill your son, Isaac." And Abraham said "What? I can't hear you! You'll have to speak into the microphone." And God said "Check, check, check, check. Jerry, can you pull the high end out. I'm getting some hiss up here."
Valuable Life Lesson: Frog + Potato Gun = Blindness
Catalog of Electronic Components - Complete IC data sheets
National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Online - Legal requirements for wiring projects.

[This message has been edited by DogSRoOL (edited June 27, 2004).]
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-06-27, 12:24 PM #49
You guys are a bunch of freaking cry-babies because the big mean old op/admin treats someone better who isn't you, since you are the golden child of the forums and deserve to suck on the golden teat.

Imagine this "role-play" for a minute:

SAJN: *munches happily on Elmer's glue*
Teacher/op: SAJN! You know you shouldn't eat glue, it's bad for you!
SAJN: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Teacher/op: Oh stop being a baby.
SAJN: WAAAAH I'M TELLING MOMMY.

**LATER**

Cazor: *munches on paste*
SAJN: OH MY GOD TEACHER/OP LOOK AT WHAT CAZOR'S DOING LOOK LOOK LOOK L@@K IT'S BAD, YELL AT HIM AND CALL HIS MOMMY AND SPANK HIM LIKE YOU SPANKED ME THAT ONE TIME, REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU SPANKED ME AND GAVE ME TIME OUT AND WOULDN'T LET ME HAVE MY COOKIES AND DIDN'T CHANGE MY DIAPER AND MADE ME CRY TO MY MOMMY DO THAT TO HIM NOW I DEMAND THE SAME PUNISHMENT BECAUSE I AM GODS GIFT TO THE WORLD AND IF YOU DONT SUPPORT EQUAL RIGHTS THEN YOU MUST BE A PINKO COMMIE SPANK HIM NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW.
*meanwhile, Cazor's playing with blocks, and now the teacher/op has a freaking migrane headache and can't wait for the parent to come and pick their little whiny brat up.*

Thank you.

------------------
1 of 14 | 6-16 Never Forget. | Click.
2004-06-27, 12:25 PM #50
^ Which brings me back to my comment on circular actions.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-06-27, 12:26 PM #51
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lateralus:
You guys are a bunch of freaking cry-babies because the big mean old op/admin treats someone better who isn't you, since you are the golden child of the forums and deserve to suck on the golden teat.

Imagine this "role-play" for a minute:

SAJN: *munches happily on Elmer's glue*
Teacher/op: SAJN! You know you shouldn't eat glue, it's bad for you!
SAJN: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Teacher/op: Oh stop being a baby.
SAJN: WAAAAH I'M TELLING MOMMY.

**LATER**

Cazor: *munches on paste*
SAJN: OH MY GOD TEACHER/OP LOOK AT WHAT CAZOR'S DOING LOOK LOOK LOOK L@@K IT'S BAD, YELL AT HIM AND CALL HIS MOMMY AND SPANK HIM LIKE YOU SPANKED ME THAT ONE TIME, REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU SPANKED ME AND GAVE ME TIME OUT AND WOULDN'T LET ME HAVE MY COOKIES AND DIDN'T CHANGE MY DIAPER AND MADE ME CRY TO MY MOMMY DO THAT TO HIM NOW I DEMAND THE SAME PUNISHMENT BECAUSE I AM GODS GIFT TO THE WORLD AND IF YOU DONT SUPPORT EQUAL RIGHTS THEN YOU MUST BE A PINKO COMMIE SPANK HIM NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW.
*meanwhile, Cazor's playing with blocks, and now the teacher/op has a freaking migrane headache and can't wait for the parent to come and pick their little whiny brat up.*

Thank you.

</font>

What he said.

------------------
I don't want your signature on the same page as mine. It's talking to my signature, and making it feel bad about itself.

[This message has been edited by MeLoN (edited June 27, 2004).]
2004-06-27, 12:34 PM #52
You have a valid point, lat, but do you have to flat out insult him like that? Just explain how it is from your point of view
without the flames.

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer

[This message has been edited by Freelancer (edited June 27, 2004).]
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-06-27, 12:35 PM #53
Uhh no, it's more like

Cazor: Penis
lat: penisfish
Cazor: Fear the pe4n0rfish
SAJN: Yes, the penisfish!
*SAJN was kicked by op (Do it again your banned)
*SAJN joins #massassi
SAJN: Why the hell did I get kicked, and not them?
op: Because I hate you.

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
2004-06-27, 12:37 PM #54
no, it's like this:
Cazor has joined #massassi
Chanserv sets mode: +v Cazor
Cazor was kicked by Blood_Asp (Obligatory Cazor kick)

------------------
Current Maps | Inclusion | Restless Endeavor

There is a thin line between insanity and stupidity. I am that line.
Current Maps | Newest Map
2004-06-27, 12:39 PM #55
also, why don't you post the rest of that log where i warned everyone to stop and whatnot.... well?

------------------
Current Maps | Inclusion | Restless Endeavor

There is a thin line between insanity and stupidity. I am that line.
Current Maps | Newest Map
2004-06-27, 12:40 PM #56
Just like this morning when I joined #massassi, I got kicked 2 times before buck actually told them to stop.

------------------
2004-06-27, 12:41 PM #57
"Cazor: Penis
lat: penisfish
Cazor: Fear the pe4n0rfish
SAJN: Yes, the penisfish!
*SAJN was kicked by op (Do it again your banned)
*SAJN joins #massassi
SAJN: Why the hell did I get kicked, and not them?
op: Because I hate you."

a) thats never happened to you when i was involved, or when i have been in the chat

b) thats the chat

c) that used to happen to me, i argued about it, got banned(multiple times)... and... *LE GASPE* LEARNED FROM IT.

you'd think someone who apparently has been here longer than i have would get it.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Cazor (edited June 27, 2004).]
2004-06-27, 12:44 PM #58
Okay, there's no denying you're getting bullied, but asking with the utmost courtesy, what are you trying to accomplish? All I've seen happen is arguing, defensiveness, and flaming come of this thread. I really doubt this will solve any of your problems, and may create more. I honestly don't have any suggestions, though. It's too bad about the admins and ops..

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-06-27, 12:44 PM #59
This is so ridiculous. You do realize how annoying what you did was? First there was a thread about farenheit 911 that went on in a debate for like 5 pages. You didn't like all the mean people saying Michael Moore is stupid and that the movie is crap, so you make a thread where people are only allowed to praise the movie, not critizize or debate it! Oh how intellectually stimulating. Next you decide to make another 2 of these threads....
YOU= TROLL

------------------
"If there's one thing I've learned it's this - you just can't shake hands with a fist" - David Allen Coe
2004-06-27, 12:48 PM #60
Same thing happens to me SAJN. Live with it, no one is perfect.

------------------
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2004-06-27, 12:52 PM #61
Umm no, I am no troll, but thanks.

Also you = need to read.

First Thread - I ask for no debate, so a person comes out with MICHAEL MOORE IS A COMMUNIST BLAH BLAH, then the debate started, I decide to make a new thread.

Second Thread - it starts off pretty good, but...after about the second post it all goes wrong...it get's closed

Third Thread - It starts off well, some bumps here and there, but the people are starting to learn that it IS POSSIBLE to not have a debate...suddenly debate breaks lose.

I don't care what people think of Michael Moore, or the film, I just wanted to know who saw it and if they liked it or not. saying OMG MOORE IS TEH COMMIE ****ER! started the debate. I never started a new thread because someone bashed moore or didn't like the film, i started new threads because people specifically went out of their way to start a debate. Get a clue. I never wanted a thread to praise Michael Moore, why don't you read what I actually posted, and you will see that isn't what I was trying to do at all you swift one. You are a troll because you target people like me and then you thrive off of bashing them. I don't do that. My intentions are all good, it's you people that twist them around. I'm not a troll, i was back 3 or 4 years ago, but I'm not, so get that picture out of your head.

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited June 27, 2004).]
2004-06-27, 12:54 PM #62

------------------

10/7/85 - 12/9/03

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2004-06-27, 12:54 PM #63
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Raoul Duke:
This is so ridiculous. You do realize how annoying what you did was? First there was a thread about farenheit 911 that went on in a debate for like 5 pages. You didn't like all the mean people saying Michael Moore is stupid and that the movie is crap, so you make a thread where people are only allowed to praise the movie, not critizize or debate it! Oh how intellectually stimulating. Next you decide to make another 2 of these threads....
YOU= TROLL

</font>

...yay? I think..? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]

------------------
Maker of the Levels:
Sand Trap
Sand Trap (Night)

Writer/Author of the fanfic: Dragonball Aftershock

_.~'AKA DBF_SuperSaiyan'~._
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2004-06-27, 1:00 PM #64
Quote:
I don't care what people think of Michael Moore, or the film, I just wanted to know who saw it and if they liked it or not.

</font>

isnt... what you thought of the film... the same thing as if you liked it or not... or in the same category? if you want to just know if someone liked it or not(but not go into detail as to why(which would be good for people who havent seen it, if they are wondering if it would be their kinda movie)), then go look on rotten tomatoes. you come here and tell people: "OMFG OK YOU CAN SAY YOU LIKED IT OR NOT, BUT DONT YOU DARE SAY WHY, ESPECIALLY IF IT HAS TO DO WITH THE PERSON WHO MADE IT, BECAUSE YOU KNOW, THAT MIGHT BE WHY YOU DIDNT LIKE IT, BUT OMFG."

you cant tell people what to post and what not to post, especially if there isn't a 'moderator' or 'administrator' under your name, and especially on a subject like this.

------------------
2004-06-27, 1:02 PM #65
You people wonder why he gets mad when you keep on flaming him... over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Here's a thought: if you stop flaming him, maybe he'll quite being pissed so much. You guys do it for fun. It's evident in his third F9/11 thread.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-06-27, 1:03 PM #66
/me begins happily chomping on Cazor's left ear

------------------
Maker of the Levels:
Sand Trap
Sand Trap (Night)

Author of the JK levels:

2004-06-27, 1:03 PM #67
I'm not flaming, im responding to his comments with my opinions which are well founded by what i have witnessed.[edit]hey, oddly enough... kinda like micheal moore! hah![/edit]

------------------

2004-06-27, 1:04 PM #68
I really think Brians needs to give this a read.

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!
2004-06-27, 1:04 PM #69
I'm not on any of the admin email lists and don't like giving out my ISP email address, but I have a GMail account now so people can feel free to send me an email about any issues to: jeffikki

I've had issues with SAJN's behaviour in the past over several things, but lately it's mainly just other people initiating things by prodding him to make him go off.

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1, 2 & 3 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2004-06-27, 1:05 PM #70
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Freelancer:
You have a valid point, lat, but do you have to flat out insult him like that? Just explain how it is from your point of view
without the flames.

</font>

This is true. But the way I see, all other means of conveyance have been used up and blatant sarcasm/insults seems to be the only way to solve things around here anymore. And it's just more entertaining that way.

------------------
2004-06-27, 1:06 PM #71
Here's something else to consider: SAJN was already a member when I joined. So of course, my opinion of him (and you guys) was unbiased. Nearly every problem I've seen arise involving him is sparked by someone else (though not always). I've observed this quite a few times.

Has SAJN changed since he first came? Who the hell knows. You guys keep provoking him further and further. Gee, I wonder why he gets mad so easily now.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-06-27, 1:07 PM #72
/me passes out slices of pie to the debaters

------------------
Maker of the Levels:
Sand Trap
Sand Trap (Night)

Author of the JK levels:

2004-06-27, 1:09 PM #73
Well, yeah, I notice he doesn't respond to the reasoned and civil replies with good advice from myself and others. So far he's only responded to the sarcastic and bitter replies, which makes me wonder.

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
2004-06-27, 1:09 PM #74
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cazor:
I'm not flaming, im responding to his comments with my opinions which are well founded by what i have witnessed.[edit]hey, oddly enough... kinda like micheal moore! hah![/edit]

</font>

Wasn't responding to you necessarily. I think that was clear by my use of the phrase "you people" and "you guys".

[This message has been edited by DogSRoOL (edited June 27, 2004).]
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-06-27, 1:10 PM #75
I used to be a calm little bunny. *purrs*...err wait.

Anyway, like I said before it just adds to the madness because a massassian stole my g-mail account and changed the password on me. The reason I say massassian is because noone else knows about my g-mail account. The username was the same as my password, so it would be easy for me to get in, but someone tried that out apparently and got in [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif] So, I should be less mad then I am, but I really liked my g-mail account.

------------------
2004-06-27, 1:12 PM #76
"Wasn't responding to you necessarily. I think that was clear by my use of the phrase "you people" and "you guys"."

eh, just covering all bases. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------

2004-06-27, 1:16 PM #77
Quote:
I used to be a calm little bunny. *purrs*...err wait.

Anyway, like I said before it just adds to the madness because a massassian stole my g-mail account and changed the password on me. The reason I say massassian is because noone else knows about my g-mail account. The username was the same as my password, so it would be easy for me to get in, but someone tried that out apparently and got in [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif] So, I should be less mad then I am, but I really liked my g-mail account.

</font>

Why are you so sure? It could be anyone that hacked your account, especially if the name and pw are the same! The fact that you only mentioned your addy here is completely irrelavent..there are many ways to get an email address.

------------------
"If there's one thing I've learned it's this - you just can't shake hands with a fist" - David Allen Coe
2004-06-27, 1:18 PM #78

------------------

10/7/85 - 12/9/03

[This message has been edited by Ubuu (edited June 27, 2004).]

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2004-06-27, 1:34 PM #79
Quote:
Avenger, My first impression...you mean when I WAS ELEVEN YEARS OLD!!!!!! I changed alot since then. It's been ages since I trolled. Ever since I said I changed I have. Most of my posts are on topic now, I am alot more mature, I am also 15 now not 11. People need to realize people change. I'm not hiding anything, I have sincerley changed. That doesn't give anyone the right to treat me like **** and bash me, and for the admins to ignore me. The admins can have friends, but when it comes to banning someone for breaking rules, YOU DO IT! You don't let him get away with breaking a rule because you like him, then ban a kid you don't like for doing nothing.

</font>

Your Rod-nog phase was the epitome of maturity [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

Seriously, when you came back a few months back, I thought you were pretty immature and annoying and that is sticking with people. Now, not to nag the whole time, you have cleaned up your act quite a bit since then, and for the most part, you have been a good member of the community. Sometimes, however, you regress a little bit to the immature little kid and that gets some people riled up. Once that happens, you stop thinking before you type and just react. That's what gets you into trouble.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-06-27, 1:35 PM #80
I was banned for over a week for calling a homophobe an idiot once.
Since then I have seen a few mwmbers call people idiots and nothing has happened to them.

------------------
Pissed off?

↑ Up to the top!