Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Fine, you want to debate, here is your debate.
Fine, you want to debate, here is your debate.
2004-06-27, 1:40 PM #81
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ubuu:
And dont be pissed at us because you commited the number one don't: username and password the same.

Wow.

</font>

Yes, that's just brilliant

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-06-27, 1:42 PM #82
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MeLoN:
I don't just pick random people to screw with. You did something to me a while back, and got on my bad side. Maybe you shouldn't have done that.

And I'm not impressed with your age. When you're old enough to vote, post a topic, then I'll take your maturity into consideration.
</font>

Interesting theory you got there, but how about, no. That is utter nonsense, all of it. If you keep subscribing to it you're gone. Show a bit of maturity before lecturing others on it.

Also Ubuu, please, give it a rest now ok?

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1, 2 & 3 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2004-06-27, 1:55 PM #83
Your wish is my command Jaiph. Unless there was some sort of un-noted sexual undertone there, and in that case, I'll let you handle that on your own. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

I'm not really in the mood to take a few weeks off right now, so I'll leave you alone Sajn.

------------------
I don't want your signature on the same page as mine. It's talking to my signature, and making it feel bad about itself.

↑ Up to the top!