Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Borat
Borat
2006-11-13, 9:22 AM #81
Originally posted by happydud:
Yeah, can we stop referencing people on a first name basis? With the possible exception of.. say.. Brian, Juztin, and Michael McFarlane, I don't know most people's first names, and I'm reasonably sure most other massassians are the same.

Or so you think, Zach. :P
nope.
2006-11-13, 12:24 PM #82
Quote:
Yeah, can we stop referencing people on a first name basis?

I don't know - I kind of wish I had have used my real first name back when I registered. I feel like such a...tool...with a handle like 'Tracer'.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-11-13, 12:33 PM #83
Originally posted by happydud:
Yeah, can we stop referencing people on a first name basis? With the possible exception of.. say.. Brian, Juztin, and Michael McFarlane, I don't know most people's first names, and I'm reasonably sure most other massassians are the same.

:(
2006-11-13, 12:38 PM #84
Originally posted by Tracer:
I don't know - I kind of wish I had have used my real first name back when I registered. I feel like such a...tool...with a handle like 'Tracer'.

You are a tool.
2006-11-13, 12:38 PM #85
Originally posted by Steven:
:(

We all know ]-[ellequin is your real name, man. :P
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-11-13, 12:46 PM #86
Originally posted by tofu:
You are a tool.

Um...are you serious?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-11-13, 3:20 PM #87
Originally posted by Tracer:

It could be worse. You could have picked "Wuss." What was I thinking?
2006-11-13, 3:22 PM #88
I've been using this and Warhead since I was 8 years old. I'm 19. It'd be blasphemy to stop now. I'm going to be using these goofy names for the rest of my life.
Warhead[97]
2006-11-13, 11:19 PM #89
Personally I hate it when my first name is used on the internet, I don't like my name at all, almost none of my friends call me it, and for some reason I've always felt weird when anyone I don't know really well uses my name.
Like, when you book a table at the restaurant, and they say "Welcome X" it makes me feel strange.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2006-11-13, 11:23 PM #90
too many Brandon's, Ian's, Rob's, and so on
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-11-13, 11:54 PM #91
The idiot frat boys that picked him up are now suing the studio. I bet they saw it, realized they were jackasses, and decided it wasn't their fault they're racist and sexist, so logically had to sue to show how mature they really are.
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-11-14, 1:03 AM #92
yeah, logical to sue them and make it even more known then it is already that they are tools, damn those guys are smart.
What's a bet this increases movie ticket sales?
You can't judge a book by it's file size

↑ Up to the top!