Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → How many cigs a day do you smoke?
How many cigs a day do you smoke?
2007-11-15, 11:09 PM #1
[LEFT]By cigs I mean cigarettes.

I usually finish a pack in one month. So i consume about 1-4 cigarettes a day.
[/LEFT]

2007-11-15, 11:20 PM #2
grosssssss
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2007-11-15, 11:23 PM #3
I have a katana for the express purpose that if I one morning find myself smoking, I can take my own life the same evening.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2007-11-15, 11:41 PM #4
3/4 to a pack a day.
D E A T H
2007-11-15, 11:54 PM #5
I have decided that people who smoke are stupid. I don't care if its a personal choice, cause its a stupid personal choice.

o.0
2007-11-16, 12:00 AM #6
Zero.

Used to be 2.

I agree it's a stupid personal choice, but you can still smoke and not be an ******* about it. A shame most people aren't. But hey, I guess we're all glad that there's natural selection, eh? :neckbeard:

BAITY BATTY
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-11-16, 12:00 AM #7
No cigarettes for me.
Pissed Off?
2007-11-16, 12:02 AM #8
I have never smoked a cigarette, and never will.
2007-11-16, 12:17 AM #9
Don't smoke and don't intend too.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2007-11-16, 12:23 AM #10
Originally posted by BombayZeus:
[LEFT]By cigs I mean cigarettes.
[/LEFT]

r u srs
2007-11-16, 1:48 AM #11
tonight was the most I have ever smoked and I had three cigarettes.

I may have one or two a month.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-11-16, 4:11 AM #12
I quit around Easter time this year, but when I was smoking I was only on about 5 a day. If I went out drinking then I'd be able to get through a full pack, though.
2007-11-16, 4:24 AM #13
I am the only member of my family that doesn't smoke...its just scary

No offense to those that do smoke, but it stinks and you might as well roll up notes of money and smoke that instead, it'd be better for you.

I'm bitter because of all the smoke I have to put up with when I go home :P
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2007-11-16, 4:27 AM #14
I might smoke one cigarette a month, but thats just when I get really drunk and don't know what else to do with my hands.
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2007-11-16, 4:57 AM #15
Originally posted by James Bond:
I am the only member of my family that doesn't smoke...its just scary

No offense to those that do smoke, but it stinks and you might as well roll up notes of money and smoke that instead, it'd be better for you.

I'm bitter because of all the smoke I have to put up with when I go home :P

I pretty much never go home to visit my parents and brother anymore because of that. They smoketysmokesmokesmokety constantly. They don't time themselves, there's always one of them smoking. They don't give a **** their son/brother (the only smart one in the family who isn't smoking) doesn't smoke and he's only here for a few hours. I'm there for a couple hours at best and they can't put their **** on hold and make it pleasant for me to actually be there and then piss and moan that I don't go see them anymore. I spend my time there choking and feeling sickly.

Its a personal choice, sure. But that's not going to stop me from thinking you're a dumbass for smoking.

Name ONE good thing it brings to you. One worth your unpleasant smell, your decaying lungs, the second hand smoke you force on me, and the piles of cash you put in that.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2007-11-16, 5:28 AM #16
I didn't realize so many girls came to massassi.

Might want to change these to the sally tea cup forums.
2007-11-16, 5:56 AM #17
Originally posted by Rob:
I didn't realize so many girls came to massassi.

Might want to change these to the sally tea cup forums.

If we did that you'd have to take over for me, because you know far more about it than I do.

:awesome:
2007-11-16, 6:00 AM #18
The only time I smoke is when...

I'm on fire!

[http://www.bale.fi/www/images/teja_on_fire.jpg]
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-11-16, 6:14 AM #19
i'm going to make a cologne that smells like you just had a smoke.

less than 10 for me. i don't care if it's stupid. there's a million things we do/eat/consume/etc. that are stupid. and they're all avoidable and preventable.
i like a cigarette at certain times of the day.
2007-11-16, 7:07 AM #20
about 5.
:master::master::master:
2007-11-16, 8:18 AM #21
All you people insulting smokers--shut the hell up. As long as I'm not smoking in your face, inside a building (I never smoke inside), why the hell do you have to harp on me? I don't harp on you for your idiosyncracies.

I like cigarettes, I like smoking. I'll give everyone that people who smoke around non-smokers indoors are dicks, but people who are considerate enough to go outside shouldn't be lambasted for their decision.
D E A T H
2007-11-16, 8:22 AM #22
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
All you people insulting smokers--shut the hell up. As long as I'm not smoking in your face, inside a building (I never smoke inside), why the hell do you have to harp on me? I don't harp on you for your idiosyncracies.

I like cigarettes, I like smoking. I'll give everyone that people who smoke around non-smokers indoors are dicks, but people who are considerate enough to go outside shouldn't be lambasted for their decision.

Probably for the same reason that suicide is against the law?
2007-11-16, 8:36 AM #23
I don't smoke and I never will. I can't stand the smell and I know what it does to your lungs.

I don't really have a problem with people who smoke, I think it's dumb personally but I don't think it makes someone dumb if they smoke.

But I CANNOT STAND IT when people smoke indoors.
2007-11-16, 8:54 AM #24
I don't smoke cigarettes at all. When drinking, I've enjoyed a cigar on occasion. However, those occasions are increasingly rare. Mainly because I don't want to spend the money on nice cigars and a humidor, and because I always end up with the taste of the cigar in my mouth for the next day and it ruins my palette.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2007-11-16, 9:08 AM #25
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
Probably for the same reason that suicide is against the law?

Point taken.

Originally posted by Ric_Olie:
I don't smoke cigarettes at all. When drinking, I've enjoyed a cigar on occasion. However, those occasions are increasingly rare. Mainly because I don't want to spend the money on nice cigars and a humidor, and because I always end up with the taste of the cigar in my mouth for the next day and it ruins my palette.

Brush your teeth nasty mcnastnast.
D E A T H
2007-11-16, 9:09 AM #26
Originally posted by Spook:
tonight was the most I have ever smoked and I had three cigarettes.

I may have one or two a month.

You lie. There is photographic proof you've had nine at once.:argh:
My blawgh.
2007-11-16, 9:11 AM #27
I don't smoke, but it doesn't bother me when my friends do either. My mum smokes lots so I grew up with it and got used to it.
2007-11-16, 9:34 AM #28
I don't smoke and i don't mind if people do but I really wish there was something they could do about the smell. Often when friends go out for a smoke and come back in it smells like their still smoking. But I guess there's not much they can really do about that.

The only thing I really wish we could do is make smokers move away from entrances to public buildings. It always sucked having to walk through a thick cloud of smoke to get into my dorm.
I know some states have laws about that and I wish we had them in Kentucky.
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2007-11-16, 10:03 AM #29
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
Brush your teeth nasty mcnastnast.

I do, and the taste still sticks around, masked a little by minty toothpaste. Kind of ruins your appetite.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2007-11-16, 10:13 AM #30
I thinks its funny how so many people who want marijuana legal want to make cigarettes illegal.
2007-11-16, 10:23 AM #31
...like who?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-11-16, 10:40 AM #32
I sometimes smoke a cigar or two a month. Probably a little more frequently for my [tobacco] pipe. It's goooood stuff.
I've never smoked cigarettes, but have never minded smokers.
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2007-11-16, 10:58 AM #33
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
If we did that you'd have to take over for me, because you know far more about it than I do.

:awesome:

Only because I spend so much time around yo momma.

She's all into that frilly ****.
2007-11-16, 11:00 AM #34
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
I thinks its funny how so many people who want marijuana legal want to make cigarettes illegal.

Your mom says some crazy ****.

I don't believe in making smoking indoors illegal. It should be up to the owner of the establishment. Don't like smoke? Go the **** somewhere else you whiney wankette.
2007-11-16, 11:35 AM #35
Originally posted by djwguitarman:
I don't smoke and i don't mind if people do

So you don't mind it, but you don't want to smell it, be around it, see people do it, have them do it anywhere near you or even know it exists. Hm.
:master::master::master:
2007-11-16, 12:36 PM #36
Originally posted by Axis:
I have never smoked a cigarette, and never will.

basically
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2007-11-16, 12:37 PM #37
One time in Deus Ex I smoked myself to death.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2007-11-16, 12:52 PM #38
I smoke a cigar or two every other weekend. (usually less than 5 total in a month). Cigarettes are terrible. They don't even smell good.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2007-11-16, 2:15 PM #39
I try to justify the 1-3 cigarettes I smoke a day by saying it helps me cope with stress. But really I'm just being a vagina because I'm too weak to quit.

I am doing a lot better, though. I was smoking close to a pack a day.
If my smoking bothers you, don't breathe.
2007-11-16, 3:37 PM #40
Originally posted by 'Thrawn[numbarz:
;872295']r u srs

I could have meant cigars :rolleyes:

↑ Up to the top!