Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Zone is back. You gona play JK and MOTS?
Zone is back. You gona play JK and MOTS?
2008-01-03, 2:21 PM #81
Originally posted by DEFINOTELY NOT SPE:
heres the thing: the zone is for faggets

How old are you?

Anyway, I agree with phoenix, that forum is like that indeed, but it would be nice to have a return of the zone for JK, even if i only use it once and realize that it isn't for me anymore.
2008-01-03, 9:15 PM #82
more people should voat still, just for the hell of it
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2008-01-03, 9:36 PM #83
voat?
2008-01-03, 9:55 PM #84
Voats are distant cousins of Goats. They are hairless, have smaller heads, six legs, but only four feet, fangs, a snake like tongue, and go "cock-a-doodle-doo" in a very sarcastic tone as opposed to "baa".

Why we are being told to "voat more" is a mystery to me. Perhaps he is suggesting we populate the world with more Voats. I think it is in interesting proposition. One I would like to hear more on.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2008-01-04, 9:01 AM #85
Yes the new IGZ just like the Classic ZONE has support for Jedi Knight Dark Forces II

here are the links...
new lobby for JK just like the Zone...
http://www.igzones.net/IGZFCS/exe/IGZSetup-v0.086.exe
and to create your username...
[url]www.igzones.com/user/register[/url]

Hope to see you there :)
(JKLE_Cougar) from JK MP Community
discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2

↑ Up to the top!