Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → weird situation, involding american girl
weird situation, involding american girl
2008-03-30, 10:08 PM #41
I would have said random girl/someone messing with you...but why would someone want to call overseas when it's free to send a message via Facebook?

So my conclusion...crazy. But meh...if it doesn't cost you anything (except possibly your life >.>) for her to come visit plus she gives you money, go for it. You only live once...but just to be safe, set up some strategies with your roommates in case she is a psycho killer. Like well placed golf clubs or hidden knives. >_>
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2008-03-30, 10:28 PM #42
and don't forget to wrap it
2008-03-30, 10:42 PM #43
If you do go through with it, be VERY careful around your credit cards and ANY financial or identity information. As in, in a safe. At least.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2008-03-30, 10:44 PM #44
Emon speaks the truth.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2008-03-30, 10:49 PM #45
Day 12:
I mentioned some of my mates reckon its a hoax or that she's a serial killer, (as a joke), to her on teh phone. She didnt like this. it took 3 hours to stop her crying. Told me lotys of weird stuff when she was emotional. After she gets better we say goodnight.

6:00 am,

5 more texts. less and less sense each time.
Last one at 6:40 am seems to indicate she can never beat depression, everyone hates her, and its time to go.....

Hopefully she meant bedtime, and not suicide.D:

She's for real, just real.... unstable. still hot and wonderful tho!
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2008-03-30, 10:51 PM #46
crazy person is crazy
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2008-03-30, 11:01 PM #47
(She's not that hot, Aaryn)
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-03-30, 11:11 PM #48
(Burn)
(also, true)
Warhead[97]
2008-03-30, 11:12 PM #49
Shes crazy, I dont know why you're still talkign to her
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2008-03-31, 1:24 AM #50
Ruthy, do not follow through. It would be annoying to have all your beautiful work disappear.

And by work I mean your body.
2008-03-31, 1:36 AM #51
No regrets - go through with it!

If it doesnt work out you'll have an amusing story to tell. Or at least your friends will at your funeral.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2008-03-31, 1:43 AM #52
God I love crazy girls...
One will kill me one day, I know it, but I love them so.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2008-03-31, 2:01 AM #53
This girl is bat**** insane.

I say go for it.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2008-03-31, 3:23 AM #54
Follow genki's and quesadilla_red's advice and stash tons of weapons all around your house in hidden spaces for your protection. Wire up cameras and audio recorders in each room.

So by the time she gets to your house, you're the crazy-seeming one, not her. :tinfoil:

I was hoping we'd cross paths when I visit Britain, but it seems like you might have your hands full (or be dead).
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2008-03-31, 3:28 AM #55
Also, how creepy is it that she's added "London" as her geographical network?
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2008-03-31, 4:05 AM #56
Sounds very fishy. Perhaps she needs a reason to get away... maybe she's manic.

A guy I know through internet got into a similar sort of situation. He slept with her, and she told him she used the pill. Turned out she didn't, she got pregnant, and then she started to demand money from him. There was a whole lot more to it though, she had some kind of condition which would make it very difficult for her to get a healthy baby, so she wasn't supposed to get pregnant at all. Then the baby was born a few months too early, lived a miserable life of illness for a few months, and died. The guy is totally destroyed by this, but the mother keeps extorting money from him. Real Stephen King story, that. Actually the whole story is a lot more bizarre, but it would go too far to tell it all here, but this is the gist of it.

So be wary.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2008-03-31, 4:09 AM #57
I say she'll pretend to be your wife, act all shy, cook you dinner and offer to wash your feet. THEN SHE'LL DRUG YOU KICK THE **** OUT OF YOUR PILOT AND STEAL YOUR SHIP

Also : She has a wierd nose.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2008-03-31, 5:01 AM #58
Do her, hide all your valuble things like debit/credit cards, tape it, youtube it.
2008-03-31, 5:08 AM #59
Originally posted by Martyn:
Do her, hide all your valuble things like debit/credit cards, tape it, youtube it.
I like this man's thinking.

But she may well kill herself when she finds out...slight downside that.
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2008-03-31, 5:14 AM #60
It's not a downside if she's nicked all your stuff. It sort of inhibits her passing them onto bad people...
2008-03-31, 5:22 AM #61
Originally posted by Jep:
I say she'll pretend to be your wife, act all shy, cook you dinner and offer to wash your feet. THEN SHE'LL DRUG YOU KICK THE **** OUT OF YOUR PILOT AND STEAL YOUR SHIP

Also : She has a wierd nose.

But it's okay, because she'll come back and offer you this really awesome job thieving a legendary ancient gun.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2008-03-31, 6:18 AM #62
Yeah, but after the job's done she'll leave you stranded and naked in the desert. My advice: Make a contingency plan now involving an intelligent and cultured prostitute.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-03-31, 6:34 AM #63
I wouldn't go for it. It sounds like she's totally desperate and confused. I think this will only add complexity and trouble to your situation. It's destined to fail.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2008-03-31, 6:36 AM #64
:)
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2008-03-31, 6:38 AM #65
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
I wouldn't go for it. It sounds like she's totally desperate and confused.

So you might as well exploit the situation for all it's worth while you still can! :awesome:
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2008-03-31, 6:51 AM #66
You better hope she never finds this thread. Crazy good could turn crazy bad real quick.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2008-03-31, 7:00 AM #67
Not necessarily, Ruthven seems quite smitten here and it would give the girl a perspective "inside his head."
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2008-03-31, 8:48 AM #68
Originally posted by EAH_TRISCUIT:
You better hope she never finds this thread. Crazy good could turn crazy bad real quick.

This is the most intelligent post in the entire thread. This girl is obviously crazy and this could turn bad for you at any second. Look how nuts she got when you mentioned the joke your friends made, what normal girl would cry for 3 hours after hearing that? As much fun as it is to say "go for it!", I really think you should avoid this girl like the plague. You never know what might flip her ***** switch.
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2008-03-31, 9:09 AM #69
No one can kill Ruthy. He's too good looking.

(Also, it sounds like she's just going through the first stage of a culture shock. An extreme case at that.)
2008-03-31, 9:13 AM #70
Run. Seriously.
:psyduck:
2008-03-31, 9:31 AM #71
I'm changing my vote to either A) She's planning a runaway to England, and she's going to try to get you as involved as possible so she has a place to stay, or B) she's batpoop crazy.

My advice is to break contact. It's really the best and safest solution. However this ends up, it won't turn out well, and it'll be the kind of situation you read about in the paper and think "Wow. How did they get wrapped up in that?"
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2008-03-31, 9:42 AM #72
Since the first post I'm thinking happydud's A).

She wants a cheap place to stay in england. If she has no photographs which aren't professionally taken then there's a huge clue that it's fake. On facebook are there pictures of her with her friends (who are listed as friends on facebook). If not I would be VERY wary.
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2008-03-31, 10:03 AM #73
i'd still go for a deadman's switch-esque information box
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2008-03-31, 10:12 AM #74
Sounds a little eleborate of a ruse to just be planning a run-away. I mean, unless women really are that diabolical.

She is stalker level obsessed. Here's how I bet it'll go down - she'll come to "visit," and end up staying "just a few more days" for several months. She wont let you hang out with any friends ever again and if you even so much as look at another girl she will unleash enough drama to melt your goddamn face off. If you even just think about trying to break things off she will have a knife to her neck and tears so big they could put the UK below sea level.

Then cue several months of "I'm pregnant we have to get married" and "You don't love me anymore I'm going to kill myself" and "Do these jeans make my butt look big" until one of you kills the other with a bread knife.
2008-03-31, 10:53 AM #75
Yet another reason to go for it -- test Jin's predictive skills! :awesome:

Originally posted by genk:
i'd still go for a deadman's switch-esque information box

I didn't say anything the first time this was suggested, but I vote yes.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-03-31, 11:13 AM #76
Originally posted by Jin:
Sounds a little eleborate of a ruse to just be planning a run-away. I mean, unless women really are that diabolical.

She is stalker level obsessed. Here's how I bet it'll go down - she'll come to "visit," and end up staying "just a few more days" for several months. She wont let you hang out with any friends ever again and if you even so much as look at another girl she will unleash enough drama to melt your goddamn face off. If you even just think about trying to break things off she will have a knife to her neck and tears so big they could put the UK below sea level.

Then cue several months of "I'm pregnant we have to get married" and "You don't love me anymore I'm going to kill myself" and "Do these jeans make my butt look big" until one of you kills the other with a bread knife.

Personally, i prefer murder by the spoon.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2008-03-31, 11:20 AM #77
Originally posted by Jin:

That can drama/whining can easily be remedied by acting like Maddox.
2008-03-31, 11:45 AM #78
Originally posted by Ruthven:
adds me as her fiance on facebook

IMO, after knowing you for nine days and never meeting in person, that is a tadddddddddd bit strange.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2008-03-31, 12:04 PM #79
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
it's vinny fishing for some manlove

Yeah, I've perfected the art of impersonating half-asian female voices on the phone.
2008-03-31, 1:42 PM #80
after some google related investigating, yes, she's for real. she is who she says she is. i found her articles (she's a writer) and also the wedding photos to her brief marriage a year or so ago. There does seem to be some discrepancy of the dates however.

So yes, she is real. the only issue is, is she is as yooung as she says she is, and how bad does she suffer depression, will it cause a really bad situation.

Most of her photos are professional cos she's done modelling work, heres some normal ones.
Attachment: 18973/n650251822_689617_2787.jpg (35,448 bytes)
Attachment: 18974/n650251822_715262_1082.jpg (41,323 bytes)
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}

↑ Up to the top!