Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Do you want to fall in love?
Do you want to fall in love?
2008-04-04, 2:06 AM #1
I'm 19 years old. I was born in Sweden, raised in Texas, going to University in Sweden. I've got genes from my parents that would make people jealous. However, it's been 4 years since I had an actual relationship and I wont go into details but I have had a lot of random hook-ups in between. I know how to get into a woman's pants, but how do I meet a girl who is interested in a relationship? :argh:

Everywhere I go, girl's friends will come up to me and say they want to know who I am. I'm tired of that and want to get a girlfriend. Who knows how?
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2008-04-04, 2:41 AM #2
OK, here's a fool-proof way of getting a girlfriend:
Sorry for the lousy German
2008-04-04, 3:52 AM #3
They all have boyfriends already.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2008-04-04, 3:53 AM #4
Also, Massassi is a silly place to ask about this. But I'm still curious to see if anyone has insightful advice. :P
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2008-04-04, 4:51 AM #5
There is another place in Massassi for lurve :ninja:
2008-04-04, 5:14 AM #6
Here's the best tip, find one who isn't going to **** you before you meet her family. In most cases, the earlier you have sex with someone in a relationship, the less of a chance it has of being serious.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2008-04-04, 5:14 AM #7
yeah, I wouldn't really rate massassi as a place to come for relationship advice...
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2008-04-04, 5:16 AM #8
I wanna fall in love.

With Maevie.

On a thursday.

In the London Clock Tower.

BUT SHE FINDS ME CREEPY.

OH SO CREEPY

Because I want to swim.

Across the seeaaaaaa

(:tinfoil:)

Warning : Friday morning. Humour and sense might be severly borked.

Edit : 12:32 pm : Yea...this is what happens when you haven't slept for 2 days...sorry about that. O_o
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2008-04-04, 5:43 AM #9
i'm going to be completely honest- the reason you don't get any is because you act like a self-pitying drama-loving woe is me ponce. at least that's the vibe you put across on the forum and to me it doesn't seem like just as act. an example that sticks out in my mind is that thread about finding that girl on facebook because you couldn't live without her. this sort of attitude/behavior combined with your nordic master race looks makes you come across as unapproachable

this may make you seem attractive and brooding initially, but likely off-putting (he only goes out with the model type. i'm not the model type), and at worst kind of obnoxious, self-absorbed and insecure. while looks play an important part in choosing a partner for women, it's not the end all, unlike men.

i could go on in the same vein (seriously i could), but i think i got my point across. your best option would be to change your attitude. a little less whiny, a lot less flaky. i'm sure a lot of women have had experiences in the past with pretty boy guys who turn out to be nothing but flakes in the end and aren't in a rush to recreate that experience. chances are you've had plenty of opportuniities you've completely ignored either because you weren't paying attention or you rationalized against it in some way (she's not The One). so either change your attitude or start dating posters on a yaoi internet message board (fat underage poor hygeine)
:master::master::master:
2008-04-04, 5:43 AM #10
just listen to the rhythm of the heart.:awesomelon:
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2008-04-04, 6:29 AM #11
Do you believe in life after love?

I can feel something inside me say, I really don't think you're strong enough, noooOOOOOOO.
2008-04-04, 6:34 AM #12
Wow, I'm going to agree with stat and scold Jep/Cher.
nope.
2008-04-04, 6:38 AM #13
No matter how hard I try, you keep pushing me asideeeeeee!

YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Oh there's no turning baaAAaaaAAAcckkkkkk.
2008-04-04, 8:10 AM #14
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2008-04-04, 8:13 AM #15
wisdom from the stat. listen to it.
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2008-04-04, 9:15 AM #16
Originally posted by stat:
while looks play an important part in choosing a partner for women, it's not the end all, unlike men.

I know you've studied psychology or something, but to me for instance it's not even close to being the end all.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2008-04-04, 9:19 AM #17
Kroko, stat's a generalist.
2008-04-04, 9:38 AM #18
Inform the ladies that you're never going to give them up, never gonna let them down.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2008-04-04, 10:06 AM #19
Originally posted by Krokodile:
I know you've studied psychology or something, but to me for instance it's not even close to being the end all.

well kroko you are just a king among men the cream of the crop the belle of the ball the bee's knees aren't you :rant:
:master::master::master:
2008-04-04, 10:23 AM #20
Originally posted by KOP_AoEJedi:
Here's the best tip, find one who isn't going to **** you before you meet her family. In most cases, the earlier you have sex with someone in a relationship, the less of a chance it has of being serious.

Along the same line, stop trying to get in a girl's pants and actually get to know her. Seriously.
Pissed Off?
2008-04-04, 11:02 AM #21
Originally posted by fishstickz:
Inform the ladies that you're never going to give them up, never gonna let them down.

yes.
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2008-04-04, 11:29 AM #22
Originally posted by fishstickz:

:eng101:
2008-04-04, 11:31 AM #23
i'll sex u drizzle!

To be fair, your situation = mine

Last gf i had was 1.5 years ago, with only a few hook ups in recent months.
I didnt even get a relationship until i was 20, and that only lasted 2 months (except she was a chinese cheerleader so it was quality rather than quantity).

You cant choose your timing with this. it just happens. Dont be impatient, just find alternatives (fap?)

besides, its possible your looks can actually scare girls off, cos they think you;re out of their league.

ps. you become infinately more attractive and accessible (ie, girls see themselves with a chance) if you get a gf already, or something similar. Ie, orchestrate something with some girl, not even serious, then end it, and girls will be more receptive.

pps. tell them even though youre prettyboy, you're not actually gay.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2008-04-04, 12:03 PM #24
Originally posted by Ruthven:
besides, its possible your looks can actually scare girls off, cos they think you;re out of their league.

This is my problem. Of course, I AM out of most girls' league.
Warhead[97]
2008-04-04, 12:05 PM #25
Girls are too intimidated by my good looks to approach me :ninja:

2008-04-04, 12:15 PM #26
I am thoroughly disgusting from head to toe. I have nothing to offer a man and even less to offer a woman. I will be alone forever.

I'm cool with that.
2008-04-04, 12:29 PM #27
Haha love what a noob gg.
D E A T H
2008-04-04, 1:27 PM #28
Treat women respectfully.. Don't go after a girl for the sake of "hooking up" but treat her like a person. It will take longer, but eventually you'll attract the right kind of girl. Try spending the night with a girl, but *not* having sex with her. Just stay up all night and talk to her.

Also: Follow the advice in this song:
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2008-04-04, 1:36 PM #29
Aw, I was hoping it was gonna be Dick in a Box.
2008-04-04, 1:41 PM #30
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine:
Aw, I was hoping it was gonna be Dick in a Box.

You and me both.

God that skit made my year.
D E A T H
2008-04-04, 2:01 PM #31
oops forgive me for posting a song that's actually relevant and not a joke. :p
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2008-04-04, 3:08 PM #32
Best advice I've had is to take things slowly. Its the only way to get a real relationship started off. Also, don't date crazy people. They are crazy.

But then again, I just message random hot girls on facebook to try and get something started. |:

o.0
2008-04-04, 3:09 PM #33
**** love, girls are just sluts and *****es. just spread your seed to as many women as possible. too soon, all women will want to start longterm relationships. this is the time when they just want to **** like rabbits. then one day in your later years, you will feel the need to produce an heir.
2008-04-04, 4:32 PM #34
SPE!
2008-04-04, 4:34 PM #35
Originally posted by ragna:
**** love, girls are just sluts and *****es. just spread your seed to as many women as possible. too soon, all women will want to start longterm relationships. this is the time when they just want to **** like rabbits. then one day in your later years, you will feel the need to produce an heir.

You are ****ing dumb.
2008-04-04, 4:41 PM #36
Says the one who fell in love with Rick Astley. Furry.
Back again
2008-04-04, 4:55 PM #37
Originally posted by ragna:

*****es man
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-04-04, 7:02 PM #38
Love is overrated. The goal is to implant your seed. Monogamy was invented by women so they could get courts to award them child support. Your mission, programmed into your psyche by years of evolution, is to keep as many women as possible pregnant as often as possible.

This is, clearly, a problem in a society where the one who gets to **** the women is decided by the women and not by manly competition. Not much you can do about that, you're going to have to play by the women's rules if you want any. There's too many men that already got some that go around enforcing the women's rules because otherwise they would stop getting some.
2008-04-04, 7:23 PM #39
"I spread my seed and died the next day,
Died the next day,
I'm still glad it ended that way

Mosquitoes breed, in stagnant water"

-MU330
D E A T H
2008-04-04, 8:57 PM #40
I think Stat is right. As blunt as he sounds, I realized I sound as he described and I'm going to change it. Theres this girl I'd like to meet who serves at a local restaurant but how do I ask out a girl who is working?
America, home of the free gift with purchase.

↑ Up to the top!