Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I watched Episode II again tonight.
I watched Episode II again tonight.
2009-01-08, 6:53 PM #81
Hayden's acting is okay? The scene where he gets angry and say "I hate them" after he slaughters the Tusken Raiders doesn't seem to convince me that he's full of hate and rage.
2009-01-08, 6:55 PM #82
i think is partly George's fault, he held back too much on the darker sides of the prequels...on wookiepedia it says a whole bunch of shots from Anakins attack on the Jedi palace were cut out, they were probably graphic as hell
2009-01-08, 7:06 PM #83
Yeah, his acting seemed fine in Jumper and (I forget the name) the one where he's in the hospital.

I'm pretty sure it was George's fault. Even Ewan had his bad moments.
2009-01-08, 7:24 PM #84
Originally posted by Cloud:
Hayden's acting is okay? The scene where he gets angry and say "I hate them" after he slaughters the Tusken Raiders doesn't seem to convince me that he's full of hate and rage.

He's full of hate and darkness, not rage.
Difference being rage is shown, his anger dwells within. Not that I'm saying he portrayed that (or that he didn't, have to rewatch it first)
You can't judge a book by it's file size

↑ Up to the top!