Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → US Captain saved
US Captain saved
2009-04-15, 5:38 AM #81
Originally posted by Emon:
I meant :huh: for people who thought that

...I've met people that think everyone fought the Nazis in WWI.
nope.
2009-04-15, 5:41 AM #82
So much hostility in this thread.

And no guns! :awesome:
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2009-04-15, 6:47 AM #83
I was hoping we'd be done with this "love it or leave it" bull**** once Bush left office.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-04-15, 7:49 AM #84
This thread was good! If you dont like it get the **** out!!1!!1!
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-04-15, 9:33 AM #85
Originally posted by sugarless:
Right... did he ever deny that?
It's called a conversation.

Originally posted by ELITE WARRIOR:
Haha.. your assumption of my views is so *** backwards its not even funny. No, I was telling those pussies to get the **** out back then too. Don't make assumptions about me when you nothing of me.
So I was wrong about what you were doing in 2004, but I was right when I called you ignorant and selfish?
2009-04-15, 9:50 AM #86
Originally posted by Rob:
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them.

yoink!

also, i am willing to admit i dont know a whole lot about the conflicts in Somalia, ...but how exactly is the collapse of their country the fault of the U.S. I mean seriously there have been claims of not only standard U.S. a**holery, but DIRECTLY giving weapons to islamic Somali warlords? is there any actual documentation of this or did it just sound good at the time? i really am curious.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2009-04-15, 10:13 AM #87
Originally posted by Jon`C:

Ah. My mistake, I read that like you were trying to contradict him... but you weren't actually saying anything contradictory...

I was, understandably, very confused :P
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2009-04-15, 10:20 AM #88
ok i am only able to find one account of the U.S. pulling their "usual a**holeish" shenanigans as you termed it. that was allegations from the ICU (islamic courts union) that the U.S. was funding warlords through the CIA to prevent them from gaining power... right. so how exactly is the current piracy off the coast of africa our fault again?
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2009-04-15, 7:12 PM #89
Originally posted by Jon`C:

So I was wrong about what you were doing in 2004, but I was right when I called you ignorant and selfish?

I don't care what you call me -- you're allowed to have your own stupid, uninformed opinion.

↑ Up to the top!