Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Why the 4th Twilight book has to be a movie
Why the 4th Twilight book has to be a movie
2009-11-29, 1:14 PM #41
Except the obsession is worse because all they care about is hot dudes taking their shirts off. It drives me bats*** insane, what morons girls are about this. :carl:
DO NOT WANT.
2009-11-29, 1:15 PM #42
Leia in a bikini.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2009-11-29, 1:16 PM #43

I choked on my drink and nearly died reading that.

(It was the headboard bit that almost got me)
2009-11-29, 1:29 PM #44
Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast:
Leia in a bikini.

That was, like, one scene in the last movie. The obsession started way before then.
DO NOT WANT.
2009-11-29, 1:30 PM #45
Megan Fox leaning over a car? :P
nope.
2009-11-29, 1:32 PM #46
Shush you, that's something else entirely :ninja: I SWEAR
DO NOT WANT.
2009-11-29, 1:55 PM #47
My biggest problem with the obsession is the fact that it's clearly an unhealthy relationship. The imbalance of power is too huge, I'm completely uncomfortable with their degree of isolation, and the degree to which Bella is willing to subvert her entire personality (assuming she has one) and life to revolve around him, not to mention that from what I've seen and talked to people about the new movie, she actually tries to hurt herself or something to get his attention.

Hey, I have no problem with obsession, I just have a problem with the fact that tweens are mooning over a relationship that's really scary not because he's a vampire, but because the relationship itself is disturbing.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2009-11-29, 1:56 PM #48
megan fox is fugly. bad luck BFish
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2009-11-29, 2:16 PM #49
Originally posted by sugarless:
My biggest problem with the obsession is the fact that it's clearly an unhealthy relationship. The imbalance of power is too huge, I'm completely uncomfortable with their degree of isolation, and the degree to which Bella is willing to subvert her entire personality (assuming she has one) and life to revolve around him, not to mention that from what I've seen and talked to people about the new movie, she actually tries to hurt herself or something to get his attention.

Hey, I have no problem with obsession, I just have a problem with the fact that tweens are mooning over a relationship that's really scary not because he's a vampire, but because the relationship itself is disturbing.

mormon teenage romantic fantasy.
2009-11-29, 2:18 PM #50
Originally posted by Ruthven:

I never said I found her attractive, it was just an example for Zell. :huh:
nope.
2009-11-29, 2:21 PM #51
Originally posted by sugarless:

Her obsession is ridiculous, and it's an obviously unhealthy relationship. She basically can't function without him, which is, well, scary.
2009-11-29, 2:32 PM #52
Well I meant that I have no problem with obsessing over media like books, movies or a TV show, but yes, that's exactly my point
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2009-11-29, 3:50 PM #53
Attachment: 23152/Twilight_Moms_by_InLoveWitEdwardC.jpg (58,561 bytes)
2009-11-29, 5:19 PM #54
IRG SithLord, very nice. lol

And sad knowing that it's probably true...
2009-11-29, 5:23 PM #55
Originally posted by Ruthven:

Ok. This sort of **** annoys me.

She might not be your type. You might not think she's the hottest piece of *** ever like so many dudes do. You cannot say she is ugly. She isn't. Period.
>>untie shoes
2009-11-29, 5:28 PM #56
yeah there is a BIG difference between fugly and slutty spermbucket
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-11-29, 5:31 PM #57
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:

don't forget fake 'n baked
2009-11-29, 5:43 PM #58
she lives in california, its probably not fake bake.
I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done, proud of myself and the loner I've become.
2009-11-29, 5:54 PM #59
I'm pretty sure people with rust-colored melanin just freckle.
2009-11-29, 5:56 PM #60
Originally posted by andreawesome:

they have tanning salons in california
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-11-29, 6:16 PM #61
The point is, anyone who says he wouldn't like to stick his penis inside Megan Fox is a liar. Plain and simple.
>>untie shoes
2009-11-29, 6:22 PM #62
or gay
2009-11-29, 6:23 PM #63
or a eunuch
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-11-29, 6:25 PM #64
A eunuch would still want to thrust air at her.
2009-11-29, 6:27 PM #65
yes but we're just talking about penis sticking here
2009-11-29, 7:11 PM #66
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:

i class them as one in the same. Slutty girls are ugly people. I do so loooovvve to generalise :tfti:
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2009-11-29, 7:41 PM #67
Originally posted by andreawesome:

You have not lived here long enough. Californian = fake n' baked.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2009-11-29, 9:11 PM #68
I don't care if she's a slut or if she goes to a tanning salon.

She's good looking, and I would bang her. So would you. End of story.
>>untie shoes
2009-11-29, 9:51 PM #69
A few people at my church like Twilight, but I've never bothered to see the films or read the books.
2009-11-29, 10:03 PM #70
Joking aside, got to agree with Antony. I'll allow that Megan Fox is fake-baked, but I have trouble believing that anyone thinks she's actually unattractive.
2009-11-30, 2:11 AM #71
Originally posted by Antony:
Somehow I'm not shocked that someone around here defends these books.

Twilight has fans in surprising places. My mother's husband loved the movie and couldn't wait to get his hand on the books. And he's a 50 year old truck driving biker.

I saw the movie and wasn't impressed. Too much vampire-kissy-face. Not enough throats being ripped out. I like vampires in general, provided they're at least being kinda evil. E.g. Even when Angel and Spike were pining over Buffy, they still felt threatening because they beat the crap out of everything else. Sparkly vegetarian vampires not really cutting it in the monster stakes.

Quote:
I'll allow that Megan Fox is fake-baked, but I have trouble believing that anyone thinks she's actually unattractive.

I vote good looking without being attractive. I.e. it's not the type I'd chase, but would consider it if she did the chasing. Which is TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE. Women like unemployed bald guys right?
2009-11-30, 5:11 AM #72
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
Joking aside, got to agree with Antony. I'll allow that Megan Fox is fake-baked, but I have trouble believing that anyone thinks she's actually unattractive.

I'm with Shayol, I mean she isn't exactly fugly like Ruthy said but I don't find her "OMGMEGAHOT" like the majority of nerds on the internet. :P
nope.
2009-11-30, 9:58 AM #73
I saw the second Twlight movie because my roommate wanted to see it. I thought it was fairly terrible, but I don't knock the fans because the obsession they have is very akin to Star Wars, Harry Potter, which in regards to the former I was once guilty of.

Yeah, but Star Wars and Harry Potter are actually good.
2009-11-30, 10:24 AM #74
Except for the prequels and the first two Harry Potter movies.
2009-11-30, 10:53 AM #75
Except for the prequels and the first two Harry Potter movies.

I think you mean all the Harry Potter movies.
2009-11-30, 12:18 PM #76
:P
2009-11-30, 1:19 PM #77
Originally posted by dalf:
You have not lived here long enough. Californian = fake n' baked.

i was using sarcasm.
I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done, proud of myself and the loner I've become.
2009-11-30, 1:22 PM #78
Originally posted by Shayol:
I vote good looking without being attractive. I.e. it's not the type I'd chase, but would consider it if she did the chasing. Which is TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE. Women like unemployed bald guys right?

This is pretty much all I ask anyone to admit about Megan Fox.
2009-11-30, 2:58 PM #79
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
I think you mean all the Harry Potter movies.

you like twilight... your opinion is no longer valid
2009-11-30, 3:16 PM #80
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
This is pretty much all I ask anyone to admit about Megan Fox.

I figured out what it is I don't find attractive about her - She reminds me of a real doll. :P
nope.

↑ Up to the top!