Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Family Guy with the esteemable Mr. Limbaugh
Family Guy with the esteemable Mr. Limbaugh
2010-10-03, 9:36 PM #1
Did anybody happen to watch this Sunday? I'm not a regular watcher of the show but I knew America's Truth Detector was guest starring so I made it a point. I thought Limbaugh's self-deprication was funny, MacFarlanes reverence of Limbaugh was apparent, and Lois' absurd references to Fox News reminded me of antHony. I'm guessing the ratings for this episode will be abnormally high.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2010-10-03, 9:40 PM #2
Originally posted by Wookie06:

You are the epitome of troll.
>>untie shoes
2010-10-03, 9:44 PM #3
Originally posted by Antony:
You are the epitome of troll.

I don't think so. You should ask your parents what their motivation for omitting the "H" from the exact middle of your name was. Certainly it was to draw attention to the middle initial of the then future and now current president of the United States' middle initial.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2010-10-03, 9:46 PM #4
What the hell is wrong with your brain?
>>untie shoes
2010-10-03, 9:47 PM #5
I've never seen much of Family Guy. Do you watch it regularly or was this a one time occasion due to America's Truth Detector being on it? Also, some people tell me it's a hilarious show while perhaps even more people tell me it sucks for some reason.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2010-10-03, 9:49 PM #6
It's some what funny but it's kind of the same joke over and over again.
>>untie shoes
2010-10-03, 9:51 PM #7
What the hell is wrong with your brain?

Nothing. You annoy me and Lois's stupid anti-Fox News comments reminded me exactly of you. So I'm posting silly little comments about you. It's the internet. Get over it. Or over-react. It's your choice.

2010-10-03, 9:52 PM #8
Oh, alright Antony.

Well, now that that's over with: Wookiee06, what's wrong with your brain, anyway?
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2010-10-03, 9:53 PM #9
I don't think so. You should ask your parents what their motivation for omitting the "H" from the exact middle of your name was. Certainly it was to draw attention to the middle initial of the then future and now current president of the United States' middle initial.

This is brilliant.
2010-10-03, 9:54 PM #10
Originally posted by Krokodile:
I've never seen much of Family Guy. Do you watch it regularly or was this a one time occasion due to America's Truth Detector being on it? Also, some people tell me it's a hilarious show while perhaps even more people tell me it sucks for some reason.

I don't mind it when I happen to catch it. I have a similar opinion of most animated sitcoms (simpsons to south park). I made a point to watch this one because I know Mr. Limbaugh was featured. It was a good episode. I always loved his cameo in the first Star Wars episode as well.

2010-10-03, 9:55 PM #11
Originally posted by Krokodile:
Oh, alright Antony.

Well, now that that's over with: Wookiee06, what's wrong with your brain, anyway?

meh, I love America as it should be, so kill me.

2010-10-03, 9:59 PM #12
I get the feeling that Wookie06 is probably really similar to Kenny Powers in a lot of ways.
>>untie shoes
2010-10-03, 10:03 PM #13
Kenny Powers? No. Kenny Rogers? Maybe.

"You got to know when to hold 'em.

Know when to fold 'em..."

2010-10-03, 10:07 PM #14
It's some what funny but it's kind of the same joke over and over again.

Like Wookie.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2010-10-03, 10:08 PM #15

Your love of America has nothing to do with. You seem completely unable to make a post that isn't trying to start something.
2010-10-03, 10:18 PM #16
Originally posted by Deadman:
Your love of America has nothing to do with. You seem completely unable to make a post that isn't trying to start something.

I know. When I used the initials of the man who is temporarily currently our president I was accused of doing so to draw attention to his middle name. When I link to a story at FoxNews.com antHony makes some idiotic comment about Fox News to gain, I suppose, some credibility here (which is pretty futile here for him, anyway). So I make fun of idiots and even those I generally disagree with, such as Jon`C, get the joke and we share a chuckle. It's sort of a win-win.

2010-10-03, 10:19 PM #17
"Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism"

-Kenny Powers

EDIT: And why would I want or need to try to gain credibility here? I come here to dick around and bs about stuff. It doesn't matter if anyone here likes me, but I somehow suspect I might have more fans than you do, wookie06. I don't have a problem with the fact that you read/watch fox news. I have a problem with the fact that you are criminally stupid. I am not sure if the two are related or not. Correlation is not causation and all.
>>untie shoes
2010-10-03, 10:22 PM #18
Hmm, well if he agrees that America is generally better than most countries maybe he should join the Marines.

2010-10-03, 10:26 PM #19
Hmm, well if he agrees that America is generally better than most countries maybe he should join the Marines.

Sorry Tony but this post made me lol.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2010-10-03, 10:29 PM #20
Yeah it was a cute post.
>>untie shoes
2010-10-04, 12:53 AM #21
You should ask your parents what their motivation for omitting the "H" from the exact middle of your name was. Certainly it was to draw attention to the middle initial of the then future and now current president of the United States' middle initial.

:downswords:

I don't really understand how this is even supposed to be an insult? It's like making fun of someone named Ashli or Ashlee for not spelling their name Ashley. I highly doubt his parents were going to give him the name Anthony and then omitted the "h" because Antony sounded suave.

You annoy me and Lois's stupid anti-Fox News comments reminded me exactly of you. So I'm posting silly little comments about you. It's the internet. Get over it. Or over-react. It's your choice.

Why do you take so much offense to people making fun of FOX News? Do you have a lot of stocks invested in the company, or perhaps a family member who works at a local FOX station?

Everyone knows that FOX is a very biased station, though every station has some form of bias. FOX just does a great job of not trying to hide their bias.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2010-10-04, 5:02 AM #22
Antony is the actual name. The H in Anthony is extra; it's not missing in Antony.

Also : I liked Family Guy better when it was just funny, instead of trying to be political. But forget that. After it, on American Dad... Stan has a tracking device in Haley. When he activates it, we see a dot on a map representing their location, and one representing Haley's position. Their house is in Langley Falls. So why was the dot that represents their house in WILLIAMSBURG?
2010-10-04, 6:33 AM #23
I thought Antony and Anthony were completely different names anyway. As in, they're actually pronounced differently. Wookie's trolling sucks.
2010-10-04, 7:07 AM #24
For the record, I hate people pronouncing the H in my name.

It just sounds stupid.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2010-10-04, 7:11 AM #25

It is possible to love something TOO much.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2010-10-04, 7:53 AM #26
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
I thought Antony and Anthony were completely different names anyway. As in, they're actually pronounced differently. Wookie's trolling sucks.

Wookie's too stupid to realize this.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2010-10-04, 9:39 AM #27
Originally posted by - Tony -:

It just sounds stupid.

Thony?
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-10-04, 10:47 AM #28
Originally posted by - Tony -:

It just sounds stupid.

Who dose that?:ninja:

You sound stupid.:o
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2010-10-04, 10:49 AM #29
I thought - Tony - name was antony
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2010-10-04, 11:09 AM #30
Most Tony's are Anthony's. I don't really know why. Even most Italians named Anthony (of which there are many) don't pronounce it with the h sound in it. So really it's hard to say. Both names exist, but it's like asking someone to explain the difference between Johnathan and Jonathan. They sound the same (and in reality Antony and Anthony are supposed to sound the same) and the only difference is one has an unneeded letter.
>>untie shoes
2010-10-04, 12:18 PM #31
Originally posted by EAH_TRISCUIT:
It is possible to love something TOO much.

YEAH! like when you love a woman so much that you cut off her finger and surgically attatch it to your own hand so that "you'll alwayse have a piece of her with you." yeah.. like that...
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2010-10-04, 12:26 PM #32
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
YEAH! like when you love a woman so much that you cut off her finger and surgically attatch it to your own hand so that "you'll alwayse have a piece of her with you." yeah.. like that...

I hate it when that happens.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2010-10-04, 1:27 PM #33
Most Tony's are Anthony's. I don't really know why. Even most Italians named Anthony (of which there are many) don't pronounce it with the h sound in it. So really it's hard to say. Both names exist, but it's like asking someone to explain the difference between Johnathan and Jonathan. They sound the same (and in reality Antony and Anthony are supposed to sound the same) and the only difference is one has an unneeded letter.

Never in my life have I met an "Anthony" who pronounces his name as you spell yours. It's always been Anthony, pronounced Anthony.

And I've never met anybody named Antony before.
2010-10-04, 1:54 PM #34
What's your point?
>>untie shoes
2010-10-04, 2:06 PM #35
That all his friends named Anthony don't know their own name.
2010-10-04, 2:41 PM #36
Yeah, names don't work that way. There's no correct way to spell or pronounce a name; there's only a correct way to spell and pronounce an individual's name. Antony's name is Antony; Anthony's is Anthony. Neither is more correct than the other.

Antony was made popular by Marcus Antonius.
Anthony replaced it in many Christian nations after Saint Anthony.
And lets not forget Antonio.
2010-10-04, 2:55 PM #37
What a thrilling thread this turned out to be...
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2010-10-04, 3:03 PM #38
You guys need to stop feeding the troll, seriously
2010-10-04, 3:24 PM #39
My reference to the nonexistent H in his name was a joke. When it was pointed out to me that I was spelling his name wrong I made fun of the fact that I had inadvertently inserted an H precisely in the middle of his name. By the logic of many here the only possible reason for me to do so was to draw attention to the President's middle name. After all, it was said that was the only reason I used it in BHO (bee-aitch-oh).

Originally posted by Dark__Knight:
Why do you take so much offense to people making fun of FOX News? Do you have a lot of stocks invested in the company, or perhaps a family member who works at a local FOX station?

That reminds me of how Michael Moore basically said in Fahrenheit 911 that Bush only won Florida because of some relative that works at Fox News. No, I don't care too much about anti-Fox News bias here. Antony just takes it to a stupid level. At least others are able to actually articulate their reasons for disliking the network.

2010-10-04, 3:42 PM #40
Originally posted by JM:
rant about names

Yeah, I really wasn't serious about that.

↑ Up to the top!