Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → you guys are dicks
you guys are dicks
2010-12-05, 9:27 PM #1
seriously.
2010-12-05, 9:30 PM #2
And you're a pussy. :awesome:
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2010-12-05, 9:35 PM #3
says the trained killer
2010-12-05, 9:37 PM #4
It's not good trolling if everyone is going to agree with you.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2010-12-05, 9:37 PM #5
Someone please fill me in on what prompted this. I like where it is going.
Warhead[97]
2010-12-05, 9:44 PM #6
Wrong, these guys are Dick's...[http://www.mybaycity.com/images/SD_friday_dicks_2.jpg]
666, The Number of the Beast.
664, The Bloke Next Door.
Matt Bonner, The Lebron Killer
2010-12-05, 9:51 PM #7
how can I upvote this thread.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2010-12-05, 9:52 PM #8
5'd
2010-12-05, 9:54 PM #9
Just the arrogant smugness of the massassians who have turned this place into a massive dicksuck fest where we pay patronage to the mods and old-timers. It used to be a cool place where people could have more then one opinion. Sadly doesn't seem to be the case. I know I am an outsider. I always have been. I always trolled but that's because you fags were so set in your ways that you needed to be prodded. oh yeah. M$
2010-12-05, 9:57 PM #10
Oh that's it, people called you out on being an idiot.
I wish we still had a star system so this thread could go gold.
Oh yeah, [http://tabb-emote.appspot.com/assets/emotes/smug.gif]
2010-12-05, 9:59 PM #11
says the trained killer
2010-12-05, 10:03 PM #12
I don't remember calling myself a trained killer? If I did it was probably during a naive portion of my life post-basic/pre-deployment which was for 2 months of my life. Did I? Either way I don't like the title as it has a negative connotation in my eyes and I think it's stupid. Anyone who likes shooting guns at human targets and playing with sim rounds (even Paintball) could be defined as a trained killer.
2010-12-05, 10:06 PM #13
says the trained killer
2010-12-05, 10:16 PM #14
Wait aren't you the guy who also just recently decided that "Western medicine" is bull**** and that all illness is caused by bad posture.

Yeah, that's not "having a different opinion", that's being a dumbass.
Stuff
2010-12-05, 10:18 PM #15
Admiral of Trolling should be your new title. You're quite good and unique though. Oh spare me any discourse and please keep on proving what dicks you are! Yes, an invitation to trolling which I'm sure you'll all play into wonderfully.

What I say rings true... I have been your biggest sleeper. I waited a long time to speak. I originally joined Massassi over 10 years ago. Half of you don't even remember what it was about.
2010-12-05, 10:20 PM #16
Oh no, another puppetmaster! We've all been played for fools!
Stuff
2010-12-05, 10:22 PM #17
Originally posted by kyle90:
Wait aren't you the guy who also just recently decided that "Western medicine" is bull**** and that all illness is caused by bad posture.

Yeah, that's not "having a different opinion", that's being a dumbass.

Once again, I was actually backed up by another member who stated his girlfriend who was a massage therapist had similar views as mine. I'm sorry that you don't ever want to question the status quo and assume Western medicine holds the "only" answers to our growing health concerns. If they are so right then why are people becoming unhealthier and obese? I am not saying I want answers to these questions right now but understand that having a different a point of view and wanting to share it on a forum with others shouldn't make you forcing that view on others. Poke holes in it. Tell me why I'm wrong. I didn't come here to be trolled and called a dumbass. Although it is typical of those who do not wish to leave their comfort zone when and fight the pre-dominance in our thought processes.
2010-12-05, 10:26 PM #18
Pffft, I already tried to pull the puppet master schtick, 6 years ago.
I did it better too [http://tabb-emote.appspot.com/assets/emotes/smug.gif].
Can I be Commander of Smug? If Jon'c gets to be an Admiral I want rank.
2010-12-05, 10:33 PM #19
Old joke in Southern California.

Chicks Sporting Goods became Dick's Sporting Goods.

I've got friends who used to work for Chicks.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2010-12-05, 10:43 PM #20
Originally posted by SoldierSnoop:
Once again, I was actually backed up by another member who stated his girlfriend who was a massage therapist had similar views as mine. I'm sorry that you don't ever want to question the status quo and assume Western medicine holds the "only" answers to our growing health concerns. If they are so right then why are people becoming unhealthier and obese? I am not saying I want answers to these questions right now but understand that having a different a point of view and wanting to share it on a forum with others shouldn't make you forcing that view on others. Poke holes in it. Tell me why I'm wrong. I didn't come here to be trolled and called a dumbass. Although it is typical of those who do not wish to leave their comfort zone when and fight the pre-dominance in our thought processes.

Go away and play halo already you ****.

Jesus, just because people don't take kindly to: "THIS IS MY OPINION AND YOU ALL MUST SHARE THE SAME OPINION AS ME BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY OPINION!!111!1!1" doesn't mean you go and make a thread insulting every member of this board.

Someone please ban this stupid ****.
2010-12-05, 10:48 PM #21
Once again, I was actually backed up by another member who stated his girlfriend who was a massage therapist had similar views as mine. I'm sorry that you don't ever want to question the status quo and assume Western medicine holds the "only" answers to our growing health concerns. If they are so right then why are people becoming unhealthier and obese?

Probably because you backed your theory up with a massage therapist and not... a doctor.

I'm perfectly willing to question Western Medicine, but I think that maybe poor nutrition habits has something to do with obesity rather than posture.
2010-12-05, 10:48 PM #22
Originally posted by x25064:

Jesus, just because people don't take kindly to: "THIS IS MY OPINION AND YOU ALL MUST SHARE THE SAME OPINION AS ME BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY OPINION!!111!1!1" doesn't mean you go and make a thread insulting every member of this board.

Good Job SoldierSnoop!

[http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3WR0Ht8c2e4/SkDqIx0iS1I/AAAAAAAAADE/P-ECMxzxLlg/s320/successful_troll.jpg]
2010-12-05, 10:52 PM #23
Originally posted by x25064:

:neckbeard:

Posting with the lack of any new input into the argument that hasn't already been addressed is inspiring to me.
2010-12-05, 10:54 PM #24
Originally posted by mb:
Probably because you backed your theory up with a massage therapist and not... a doctor.

I'm perfectly willing to question Western Medicine, but I think that maybe poor nutrition habits has something to do with obesity rather than posture.

I didn't back it with ****. That was another member posting his opinion and sharing the view point of his girlfriend. The expert is you. You know your body and yourself better then any doctor. I would respect a massage therapists opinion.
2010-12-05, 10:59 PM #25
I didn't call it ****. I just said I'd trust a doctor more than a therapist. I do not agree I know myself better than any doctor. I am definitely not certified to make those kind of calls on my own body. I know when something hurts, but I don't have the medical knowhow to fix it.
2010-12-05, 11:00 PM #26
Wrong, a doctor with years of medical school knows it better. Mostly because it's his job.
I don't know how many bones I have in my leg, he does! If my leg hurts I should ask him, the doctor.
2010-12-05, 11:00 PM #27
Dude I agree with them interpreting your intentions wrong in the other thread but you kind of didn't leave any room for maneuvering with the OP here. Defending yourself will be a futile exercise in US foreign policy.
2010-12-05, 11:02 PM #28
i wouldn't respect a massage therapists opinion on medicine if it was wrong

i mean one can learn all they need to know about being a massage therapist in less time than it takes to play halo
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2010-12-05, 11:03 PM #29
Originally posted by Tibby:
Wrong, a doctor with years of medical school knows it better. Mostly because it's his job.
I don't know how many bones I have in my leg, he does! If my leg hurts I should ask him, the doctor.

DO YOU REALIZE that you have access to all the information that could teach you about bones in your leg? Wow, laziness and not understanding the mechanics of your own body speaks volumes about you and your dependency in that you "need" others to do the right thing for you. This is what makes you weak. lol wow...
2010-12-05, 11:04 PM #30
says the trained killer
2010-12-05, 11:04 PM #31
What the hell do you think they do in medical school for ten years, read wikipedia articles on leg muscles?
Your an idiot if you think you know as much as someone who has devoted their life to doing something you spent 5 minutes looking up.
2010-12-05, 11:06 PM #32
One time I read a web MD article about some symptoms I had.

it told me I had scurvy.
2010-12-05, 11:07 PM #33
eat an orange
2010-12-05, 11:07 PM #34
Wow, that thread was pretty soft as far as internet disagreements go. SAJN couldn't hold a candle to your victimization.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2010-12-05, 11:09 PM #35
I'm not saying learning how to perform open heart surgery is an easy feat. I think you are misplacing this distinction. You lack your own ability to understand your OWN body! Do you realize how stupid that really is? You are with your body everyday which means you can monitor it and understand it on an intimate level that a doctor could never have even though he is trained in treating symptoms and may have the right answer for you. The fact is that this information is common sense most of the time and doing research on your body will pay off dividends if you know that health care is becoming more expensive and doctor visits are for the most part a rip-off since they usually tell you what you already know.
2010-12-05, 11:15 PM #36
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Wow, that thread was pretty soft as far as internet disagreements go. SAJN couldn't hold a candle to your victimization.

elaborate. i b dum.
2010-12-05, 11:16 PM #37
I'm with Snoop in that most doctors are essentially worthless for anything but trauma or the most obvious diseases. You'll pay a lot of money and run a lot of tests and they'll say "i don't know, here's some pills to help the symptoms" and then the problem will either fix itself or you'll learn to live with it yourself.

Beyond that, though, maybe you should untwist your panties and accept that the internet is, as Pictures for Sad Children puts it, "where awful people meet". Grow some thicker skin, have a brief outburst or two, cool off, and move on.
Warhead[97]
2010-12-05, 11:18 PM #38
:neckbeard:

Posting with the lack of any new input into the argument that hasn't already been addressed is inspiring to me.

You mean, exactly what you just did?

Please die in a fire kthanks.
2010-12-05, 11:33 PM #39
Originally posted by BobTheMasher:
I'm with Snoop in that most doctors are essentially worthless for anything but trauma or the most obvious diseases. You'll pay a lot of money and run a lot of tests and they'll say "i don't know, here's some pills to help the symptoms" and then the problem will either fix itself or you'll learn to live with it yourself.

Beyond that, though, maybe you should untwist your panties and accept that the internet is, as Pictures for Sad Children puts it, "where awful people meet". Grow some thicker skin, have a brief outburst or two, cool off, and move on.

Nah I get it that the internet is full of scum. I just always viewed massassi's isolated group as a more mature audience. Sadly this place has fallen apart and is now pretty lame in being anything original or different.
2010-12-05, 11:39 PM #40
says the halo fan

↑ Up to the top!