Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I was a virgin!
I was a virgin!
2010-12-08, 12:12 PM #41
Originally posted by Temperamental:
Holy **** it's a dictionary bot.

It should be Dicktionary, since everything on Massassi is dicks as of late.
666, The Number of the Beast.
664, The Bloke Next Door.
Matt Bonner, The Lebron Killer
2010-12-08, 12:41 PM #42
I have 2 cats (Luke & Leia) & their best friend is a possum. They have breakfast together every morning at 5.
? :)
2010-12-08, 1:53 PM #43
If I saw two kids yelling at each other, I would do nothing. Especially if it were the same subject matter as the cats in the video. If they started fighting, I would make them stop. Same with the cats (well, I wouldn't jump into a cat fight between two random strays).
2010-12-08, 3:32 PM #44
Ironically, domesticated cats rarely fight.

If I saw two cats fighting, I'd break it up by finding out how far I can kick a cat.
2010-12-09, 7:09 AM #45
Quote:
It should be Dicktionary, since everything on Massassi is dicks as of late.

Well played.
2010-12-09, 7:27 AM #46
Plus, they're not fighting YET.

I love animals too, but what nonsense.

EDIT: Whoops, we're on page 2.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2010-12-09, 12:45 PM #47
... And common sense returns.

... For now...
2010-12-09, 12:48 PM #48
What can I say. That black cat was getting some mad pussy.

SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2010-12-09, 1:00 PM #49
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
What can I say. That black cat was getting some mad pussy.

In Soviet Russia, mad pussy gets you.
2010-12-09, 3:23 PM #50
1. This is ancient old.

2. How the hell do you manage to screw this up and turn it into an animal cruelty debate, massassi? God, you guys are bigger buzz-kills than buzz-killington.

I don't even know why people bother posting these anymore, unless to specifically start this ****.
2010-12-09, 3:27 PM #51
What else have I got to do right now anyway?
2010-12-09, 4:25 PM #52
Originally posted by Xzero:
1. This is ancient old.

2. How the hell do you manage to screw this up and turn it into an animal cruelty debate, massassi? God, you guys are bigger buzz-kills than buzz-killington.

I don't even know why people bother posting these anymore, unless to specifically start this ****.

No man, you're a buzzkill. Only one person turned it into an animal cruelty debate, so keep your 'OH, MASSASSI~' to yourself!

:hist101:
2010-12-09, 5:06 PM #53
This thread needs Katt.
nope.
2010-12-09, 5:17 PM #54
Originally posted by Baconfish:
This thread needs Katt.

?

[http://manifestopart2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/katt.jpg]
2010-12-09, 5:18 PM #55

?
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2010-12-09, 5:18 PM #56
damn, beaten
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2010-12-09, 8:47 PM #57
This thread inspired me. I'm going to contact DC now and see if they'll publish this series about animal cruelty awareness.
[http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx174/BillyDeeGlover/Negulator.jpg]
My blawgh.
2010-12-09, 9:59 PM #58
Originally posted by Roger Spruce:
damn, beaten

Yes beaten, unlike these animals.

lol @ Phantom

Seriously though... If that black cat hadn't cheated on the orange cat, none of this wouldn't have happened... she was a virgin! >.>
2010-12-10, 5:28 AM #59
Maybe Sarn will need to take up some issues with God on this one...

Possibly one of my favorite videos. I laugh every time
2010-12-10, 7:19 PM #60
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:
This thread inspired me. I'm going to contact DC now and see if they'll publish this series about animal cruelty awareness.
[http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx174/BillyDeeGlover/Negulator.jpg]

strong post brah
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2010-12-11, 2:47 PM #61
lol @ Sarn
2010-12-11, 2:53 PM #62
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
Imagine if it were people.

People are not cats. It's not in their nature to act this way, so if they did, it would be indicative of a problem. For cats, this is normal behavior.

It's like saying that you should stop dogs from sniffing each other's asses, because you wouldn't want human kids to do that. Well no ****.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2010-12-11, 3:40 PM #63
OH NO, CATS HAVE A DISAGREEMENT, WE MUST PULL THEM APART AND PUT THEM INTO A DEBATE FORUM WHERE THEY CAN EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS FREELY WITHOUT ANGER.

I love how Sarn's entire argument relies on the cats actually fighting, yet they didn't. And then compares it to a couple kids fighting, despite that if it were a correct analogy, the kids would have been arguing. Oh noes, kids arguing, we can't allow that! Everyone must love eachother every day all day! We must not have disagreements on this planet, be it human or animal!
2010-12-11, 4:00 PM #64
[http://i.imgur.com/1ysHQ.gif]
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2010-12-11, 4:17 PM #65
Guys I'm sure Sarn is just joking and none of us understand it because his humor is so highbrow it just flys over our heads.
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2010-12-11, 6:16 PM #66
Nope, I'm not joking. I think it's a retarded video. i think it's more retarded that you all are so hypocritical that you've been going on for like 3 days about how I'm over reacting when I haven't even made a post in that time. Who's over reacting?

I think the video's stupid, and I think it's negligent to see two DOMESTICATED animals fighting or on the verge of fighting and not do anything about it.

You guys don't agree? Whatever, I couldn't care less.

[thanks baco.]
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2010-12-11, 6:28 PM #67

**** yeah...
2010-12-12, 6:14 AM #68
Nope, I'm not joking. I think it's a retarded video. i think it's more retarded that you all are so hypocritical that you've been going on for like 3 days about how I'm over reacting when I haven't even made a post in that time. Who's over reacting?

I think the video's stupid, and I think it's negligent to see two DOMESTICATED animals fighting or on the verge of fighting and not do anything about it.

It's not really overreacting, they're just making fun of you. :P

Quote:
I could care less.

:suicide:
nope.
2010-12-12, 7:29 AM #69
Oh, I'm sorry.. "couldn't" care less. :P

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2010-12-12, 8:35 AM #70
I was really expecting that one to be the "Just joking guys." post.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2010-12-12, 10:33 AM #71
Originally posted by Fett 316:
**** yeah...

CRUELTY TO BEARS
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2010-12-12, 10:49 AM #72

You guys don't agree? Whatever, I couldn't care less.

[thanks baco.]

Probably because you're the only one insane enough to think they're actually fighting or even close to fighting.

That's like, F=mv level of stupid, Sarn.
2010-12-12, 10:57 AM #73
hypocritical that you've been going on for like 3 days about how I'm over reacting when I haven't even made a post in that time. Who's over reacting?

Yeah dude we've all been sitting here, together, for three days, stewing over your comment.
2010-12-12, 11:17 AM #74
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
Probably because you're the only one insane enough to think they're actually fighting or even close to fighting.

Oh sorry, CM. If you could read the future, you should have told us in the first place. Would have saved a lot of trouble.

2010-12-12, 11:42 AM #75
Oh sorry, CM. If you could read the future, you should have told us in the first place. Would have saved a lot of trouble.

What kind of BS is that? I could have said the same thing for your comment. It's called judgment. It doesn't take a fortune teller to know they weren't clawing each other's eyes out or even close to that.

I mean seriously. Maybe we should lock up all cats, because they could suddenly without warning just fight each other! After all, you can't know for sure, we can't read the future!
2010-12-12, 11:54 AM #76
What kind of BS is that? I could have said the same thing for your comment. It's called judgment. It doesn't take a fortune teller to know they weren't clawing each other's eyes out or even close to that.

I mean seriously. Maybe we should lock up all cats, because they could suddenly without warning just fight each other! After all, you can't know for sure, we can't read the future!

We can't, but he could...

[http://www.technofile.com/images/bd/next.jpg]
2010-12-12, 12:50 PM #77

Umm.. two cats with that body language making those noises is HARDLY "suddenly" or "without warning". You want to keep talking about ME spouting BS?

Also, I think you're completely wrong. I've owned cats all my life, and I know cat behavior. it's my opinion that the only reason those cats weren't physically fighting is because the black one was acting submissive. One wrong twitch of the tail or quick glance could have cause that to erupt into a full on cat fight. But whatever, they're just cats right? Who cares if they kill each other. It's funny.

2010-12-12, 12:59 PM #78
Who cares if they kill each other?

**** cats. :colbert:
nope.
2010-12-12, 3:29 PM #79
But whatever, they're just cats right? Who cares if they kill each other. It's funny.

I respect the right of any living creature to kill another living creature.

I find your views to be ethnocentric and xenophobic, not to mention unintentionally hetero-normative.

Typical squid.
2010-12-12, 3:46 PM #80
Originally posted by Spook:
I respect the right of any living creature to kill another living creature.

blah blah blah big words to make me sound cool.

So... I have a right to kill you? or vice-versa?
How am I the crazy one again?

↑ Up to the top!