Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → How often do you masturbate?
How often do you masturbate?
2011-08-25, 2:56 PM #81
Originally posted by Dormouse:
After some rigorous academic scrutiny, it's probably closer to 1(commonly)-3(rare months) times per month on average. But still. Not every week, or twice a week. Maybe they just need a more granular poll..

Surely not that rigorous, as months haven't passed for you to measure... you're still judging from memory!

Anyway, the point is (imo) that female masturbation has a much wider spectrum of frequency, even at the individual level. If the boys here were asked "how many times a day do you masturbate?" it would be difficult to answer: some days lots, some days none, and everything in between. Same for girls but on a larger scale. A better question for us might be "how many times a year do you masturbate?". To this I would answer: up until about a year ago, probably 10 - 20. Since then, about double that.
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2011-08-25, 4:43 PM #82
:tfti:
nope.
2011-08-25, 6:50 PM #83
Originally posted by maevie:
Surely not that rigorous, as months haven't passed for you to measure... you're still judging from memory!

Anyway, the point is (imo) that female masturbation has a much wider spectrum of frequency, even at the individual level. If the boys here were asked "how many times a day do you masturbate?" it would be difficult to answer: some days lots, some days none, and everything in between. Same for girls but on a larger scale. A better question for us might be "how many times a year do you masturbate?". To this I would answer: up until about a year ago, probably 10 - 20. Since then, about double that.

I'm pretty sure what you're trying to say is (or at least I'm totally haloing this onto you): This thread is useless without graphs!

But on a serious note, "rigorous academic scrutiny" was tooootally supposed to be a euphemism. :/
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2011-08-28, 4:13 AM #84
wow, I completely missed that, doh!

And yes, this thread is useless without graphs. Get to it, mouse!
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2011-08-28, 8:19 AM #85
I'll scrutinize your academia
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'

↑ Up to the top!