Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Old Republic release date: 12-20-11
Old Republic release date: 12-20-11
2011-09-28, 5:16 AM #81
Originally posted by JM:
In #2, you can select any gesture from your entire set and perform it at any time.
What can you do in #3? You can perform a random good or bad gesture. Oh. Yeah. Sorry, I was really hoping to high-five you. But I guess we kissed instead.

Also, why would you waste your time with the jobs? Those are terrible in both. Buy real estate instead.

Also, you don't have to buy basic combat skills in #2.

Yeah, the expression thing in #3 was stupid, but I don't play for the expressions. I actually have fun with the Job minigames. In #3, I made 4 million gold blacksmithing, lol.

By "basic combat abilities" I mean things like aiming, rolling, and flourishes, which you DID have to purchase with XP in Fable 2, as opposed to Fable 3, where you start out with them automatically.

↑ Up to the top!