Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → PedHead's Departure
PedHead's Departure
2012-05-22, 8:36 AM #41
Well that sucks.

Not trying to poopoo on pedhead, I didn't really know him well enough, but if you can't handle being called racist by this community every once in a while then your opinions and world views had better not depart from a bland vanilla...erm...chocolate, wait. What's a non racist flavor of ice-cream??
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-05-22, 8:45 AM #42
Poopoo on him all you want, dude has problems. He basically came back here trying to take over the place.
2012-05-22, 9:23 AM #43
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
Well that sucks.

Not trying to poopoo on pedhead, I didn't really know him well enough, but if you can't handle being called racist by this community every once in a while then your opinions and world views had better not depart from a bland vanilla...erm...chocolate, wait. What's a non racist flavor of ice-cream??

Neapolitan

Everyone in a package, getting along. Tastes like crotch.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2012-05-22, 9:28 AM #44
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-05-22, 1:34 PM #45
[23:32:37] <Antony> homicide, i like that the community got the impression that there was actual racism involved in the pedhead situation
[23:32:55] <homicide> i hadn't picked up on that

A-HA
2012-05-22, 4:04 PM #46
Originally posted by Jon`C:
Poopoo on him all you want, dude has problems. He basically came back here trying to take over the place.

?
2012-05-22, 5:52 PM #47
I'm always amused by excessive levels of internet butthurt
Stuff
2012-05-22, 7:43 PM #48
Originally posted by Jon`C:

Oh? Oh this is getting interesting
2012-05-22, 7:54 PM #49
Guys, stop, this is exactly what PeckerHead wants, us to fight
2012-05-22, 9:02 PM #50
thems fightin words
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2012-05-22, 9:21 PM #51
couchnugget
2012-05-22, 9:24 PM #52
Originally posted by Couchman:
:rolleyes:
2012-05-22, 9:37 PM #53
hey guys sup
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2012-05-22, 9:55 PM #54

But, if we dont fight, then are we not, not fighting just to spite him? Doesnt he still win??? Damn he is a tricky one...
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-05-23, 6:51 AM #55
lolol guys im just joking man everyone is over-serious about some over controlling nerd, the guy even wanted JHS deleted all because someone supposidely some internet strangers called him a name, i dont know how much more rediculous someone could get.

I bet he will try to come back in the future, but hopefully CM will stick to his word and refuse to let him come back
2012-05-23, 12:09 PM #56
I just really want to know more about this coup attempt
2012-05-24, 9:58 AM #57
tibby was part of the coup attempt

he's just trying to cover his tracks
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2012-05-24, 9:00 PM #58
its kind of like criminals who collect newspaper clippings of their own crimes.
2012-05-25, 4:55 AM #59
lolol guys im just joking man

I'd bet a large sum of money that they (or at least Darth) were too =p
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2012-05-26, 10:07 PM #60
I didn't read this thread before, but...

Massassians offended someone by calling him racist? Unheard of. :rolleyes:
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2012-05-26, 10:12 PM #61
The truth hurts.
2012-05-27, 1:46 PM #62
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
I didn't read this thread before, but...

Massassians offended someone by calling him racist? Unheard of. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know. And he didn't even unironically cite Joe Arpaio.
2012-05-28, 6:51 AM #63
YOU CAN'T SILENCE THE TRUTH

OPPRESSORS!

E: HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TITLE YOU JERKS, FIX THAT AT ONCE

error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2012-05-28, 10:34 AM #64
Originally posted by JM:
Why would anyone want JHS?

To spite pedhead.....

Really though, does he have any "right" to take things away from the community? I could see how he would regard a level or whatever as his own but hay, no Indian giving. Read the fine print. (add that to the fine print)

What race was he that he was able to pull the racist-card? He better not be white. White people cannot use that excuse...

Whatever we have a black president, clearly pedhead had no idea what he was talking about.

If obama is presidet, and he was elected by americans, and massassians are americans (or at least some of em'), Massassians must NOT be racist!!!! Its as simple as that.

I want pedhead to give us another chance. He had no right to deprive us of his awesome as well as interesting input, without warning to boot.

Think of the children pedhead. The fruit of your loins stares you in the face, demanding justice and representation. Will you yeild?
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2012-05-28, 10:44 AM #65
Seriously. JHS is ****ty.
2012-05-28, 10:55 AM #66
Here's how this really went down, people.

There's a thing we do in the chat where we claim that things are racist. It's often quite funny, and many members of the community have been the brunt of it at times (including myself). The things that are claimed to be racist are almost universally not racist in any way. The rules for what qualifies as racism are completely absurd, and actually pretty racist themselves. This is more or less an inside joke in the chat, and is pretty much impossible to understand if you don't frequent #massassi. I repeat: It is all a joke, and if you have a brain, due to the absurdity of the joke, you will be able to discern this fairly easily.

PedHead joined the chat a while back when the whole Pintemple thing was going on to complain about it and tell Cool Matty how he needed to back up the site and all that garbage that he was whining about like it actually mattered. When he joined, we were in the middle of a session of labeling things as racist. I immediately claimed that the reason PedHead was upset about there being no backup of Massassi was because he's a racist. Stat and Alan quickly agreed, and we were off to the races (no pun intended). PedHead became extremely pissed off about this and abruptly left the chat before we could even explain that it was a joke. We probably wouldn't have explained that it was a joke anyway, actually.

He joined the chat a few times after that, and during one of those times I explained to him that we were just joking and no one actually thought he was a racist. It was explained that it's just a thing we do in that channel to entertain ourselves, because the absurdity of it can be quite amusing.

When this whole ordeal went down, PedHead joined the channel and actually joined in on the joke, calling myself and Alan racist on several occasions for various reasons. I won't publish the chat logs for two reasons: 1. Cool Matty has asked me not to. 2. I think only Alan has them. After joining in on the joke for a while, he suddenly became irate about it, and started talking about how he was once mugged by four black guys. I kind of get the feeling that PedHead does have some racist tendencies due to having what must have been a terrifying experience years ago, but he's ashamed of the fact that he feels that way. He kind of went off the deep end at that point. I was afk for a while because I was dealing with some family issues, and when I returned, Cool Matty was explaining that PedHead wanted every trace of himself wiped from Massassi, in addition to wanting his $25 that he had donated to the level contest back. He had also put forth some hilarious theories about how Cool Matty and I are the same person.

This entire ordeal has nothing to do with PedHead being racist or not. I don't know if he actually is. My gut says that yeah, he probably is a little racist, but doesn't like that he is. This is a far cry from calling Sarn a racist (because he actually is, and doesn't even seem to know it). It was all a joke that was blown way out of proportion, and because of that we have lost a member of the community who I'm fairly sure wasn't very mentally stable to begin with.

So there's your cautionary tale. If you join #massassi, at some point, someone will probably jokingly call you a racist.
>>untie shoes
2012-05-28, 11:46 AM #67
I've waited one week for this, Antony, you just gave another man a raging orgasm, how do you feel about that

Also, about the theories that you and CM are the same person HAHAHAHAHAH, lets be real, if you're anyone, you are Tibby or Sarn, and just giving us good material
2012-05-28, 11:51 AM #68
Originally posted by Antony:
PedHead became extremely pissed off about this and abruptly left the chat before we could even blah blah blah we're racists

He parted the channel and had a heated discussion with some douche admin who also repeatedly explained how much of a joke it is. And just for the sake of thoroughness:

[quote=irc bull****]23:59 < homicide> Okay, allow me to clarify my interest in this
23:59 < homicide> because now I'm quite bored with it
00:00 < homicide> PedHead: tldr i have no real idea who you are besides an association with a maybe 7.5/10 level
00:00 < homicide> I just joined in with antony because it seemed funny[/quote]

So yeah. There's that. Pretty clear, I think.

Not to mention we both pretty much intentionally got ourselves banned due to (at least on my part) how ludicrous the whole situation is/was. Actually I did it just because I liked my outlined text effect compared to Antony's unacceptable use of a meme generator, but that's neither here nor there. Just goes to show you how many people thought there was a serious problem here (one, lol).

Other than that, I'm done. ****'ll probably just lead to me getting banned again and I already lost my custom title once. I recommend the lock after this post. If you have questions that only I can answer, pm me and I will do so until I get bored and tell everyone to **** off. Also I've changed the links to the logs a couple times so anyone who might have had them before does not anymore.

Also Nikumubeki, Emon, gbk, Nikumubeki, spe, ishionu, kedri, kak, Nikumubeki, goy, landfish, Nikumubeki, Jim7, Joncy, Nikumubeki, and Antony can all go to hell.

e: oh antony is TOTALLY cm. I've seen their dicks. I've seen their dicks touch.
2012-05-28, 12:00 PM #69
Originally posted by Antony:
Here's how this really went down, people.

There's a thing we do in the chat where we claim that things are racist. It's often quite funny, and many members of the community have been the brunt of it at times (including myself). The things that are claimed to be racist are almost universally not racist in any way. The rules for what qualifies as racism are completely absurd, and actually pretty racist themselves. This is more or less an inside joke in the chat, and is pretty much impossible to understand if you don't frequent #massassi. I repeat: It is all a joke, and if you have a brain, due to the absurdity of the joke, you will be able to discern this fairly easily.

PedHead joined the chat a while back when the whole Pintemple thing was going on to complain about it and tell Cool Matty how he needed to back up the site and all that garbage that he was whining about like it actually mattered. When he joined, we were in the middle of a session of labeling things as racist. I immediately claimed that the reason PedHead was upset about there being no backup of Massassi was because he's a racist. Stat and Alan quickly agreed, and we were off to the races (no pun intended). PedHead became extremely pissed off about this and abruptly left the chat before we could even explain that it was a joke. We probably wouldn't have explained that it was a joke anyway, actually.

He joined the chat a few times after that, and during one of those times I explained to him that we were just joking and no one actually thought he was a racist. It was explained that it's just a thing we do in that channel to entertain ourselves, because the absurdity of it can be quite amusing.

When this whole ordeal went down, PedHead joined the channel and actually joined in on the joke, calling myself and Alan racist on several occasions for various reasons. I won't publish the chat logs for two reasons: 1. Cool Matty has asked me not to. 2. I think only Alan has them. After joining in on the joke for a while, he suddenly became irate about it, and started talking about how he was once mugged by four black guys. I kind of get the feeling that PedHead does have some racist tendencies due to having what must have been a terrifying experience years ago, but he's ashamed of the fact that he feels that way. He kind of went off the deep end at that point. I was afk for a while because I was dealing with some family issues, and when I returned, Cool Matty was explaining that PedHead wanted every trace of himself wiped from Massassi, in addition to wanting his $25 that he had donated to the level contest back. He had also put forth some hilarious theories about how Cool Matty and I are the same person.

This entire ordeal has nothing to do with PedHead being racist or not. I don't know if he actually is. My gut says that yeah, he probably is a little racist, but doesn't like that he is. This is a far cry from calling Sarn a racist (because he actually is, and doesn't even seem to know it). It was all a joke that was blown way out of proportion, and because of that we have lost a member of the community who I'm fairly sure wasn't very mentally stable to begin with.

So there's your cautionary tale. If you join #massassi, at some point, someone will probably jokingly call you a racist.

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/waste/crying-indian1.jpg]
2012-05-28, 12:23 PM #70
Man I miss spe. Saberopus fills that void for me currently.
2012-05-28, 2:56 PM #71
Not to derail this rail-less thread, but how the hell can someone be racist and 1) not know it, and 2) not demonstrate it to anyone he/she interacts with? (for the purpose of this conversation, I'm not considering online interactions from Massassi, since the 3 or 4 of you who think I'm racist (for some reason) aren't exactly a non-partial party)

Also a couple facts for consideration:
One of my closest friends on board is a black Gunner's Mate from Memphis, Tennessee named Michael Jordan.
My niece is half black.
I have a good friend back home named Dominic. He was a very dark-skinned individual from the Dominican Republic. We hung out regularly before I joined the Navy, and he also dated my sister for a while. (His mother actually adopted my cat, which btw, is also black (black fur, hurr).)
I MARRIED A HISPANIC person. Sounds like real Aryan Nation behavior huh?

On top of that, there's a significant portion of the Navy (and of the ship I'm on) that are non-caucasion (from black, to hispanic, to various flavors of asian). I'm generally considered a little weird, but am well-liked, and as far as I know, no one thinks I'm racist.

So yeah I'm sure you're right Antony. I'm a racist because I dislike Obama. Which is just about the only thing you know about me when it comes to my social interactions. I'm glad you've created such robust picture of my psyche.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2012-05-28, 2:58 PM #72
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/DivineIQ/4chan/1156000898306.png]
2012-05-28, 2:58 PM #73
but for the record, I'm not butt-hurt about this whole thing like PedHead apparently was, because I couldn't give two ****s what people like you think about me, so go on believing whatever it is you want to believe regardless of the truth, but I WOULD appreciate if you'd keep your baseless and retarded opinions that I'm sure you think are "enlightened" to yourself.

2012-05-28, 2:58 PM #74
you literally just said "im not racist i have black friends"
wow
just
wow
you're an idiot
2012-05-28, 3:00 PM #75
Originally posted by Tibby:
you're an idiot

****ING PRICELESS
2012-05-28, 3:04 PM #76
wow
just
wow
you're an idiot

[http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9Ml_HqDxWX4/T2t_Epa31aI/AAAAAAAAA28/Z8yCp7KAzHc/s1600/black-wrestler-gif-smiling.gif]
2012-05-28, 3:05 PM #77
im not racist AND i have black friends. chew on that!
2012-05-28, 3:10 PM #78
[http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg]
2012-05-28, 3:24 PM #79
wow
just
wow
you're an idiot

so are you suggesting he IS racist and does NOT have black friends?? thats fairly presumptive.
2012-05-28, 3:30 PM #80
" [/COLOR]Indeed , [/COLOR]I can proudly [/COLOR]say that some of my very best friends are Italian - [/COLOR]Americans "

Senator Pat Geary

(Godfather Part II)
[/B]
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "

↑ Up to the top!