Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Sarn's Fail Troll 2013
Sarn's Fail Troll 2013
2013-01-20, 7:17 PM #41
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
How about the "parents" laughing and joking before their interview starts.. or the girl who was "killed" in a photo with Pres. Obama after the event was supposed to take place? Wow, they can do some amazing things with "stretching out faces" (Is that the official photoshop term?)

Oh wait.. you didn't see that part, because you responded to my post without watching the video. Openmindedness ftw.

haven't you ever laughed during a dark or hard time? my grandfather's alzheimers has gotten really bad, and even though it's really sad to visit him we all still do our best to laugh and enjoy ourselves. people don't have to be literally crying 24/7 in order to feel really sad about something.

and i've not commented on the actual content of the video once
2013-01-20, 7:18 PM #42
it's apparently based on another (incorrect) assumption. *shrug*

he's being demeaning because you don't understand basic level deductive argument structure. it shows that you haven't gone far in uni or are in the arts
2013-01-20, 7:23 PM #43
Originally posted by Reid:
he's being demeaning because you don't understand basic level deductive argument structure. it shows that you haven't gone far in uni or are in the arts

Philosophy is a liberal art.

It shows Sarn_Cadrill has never read a book that didn't have funny pictures to color.
2013-01-20, 7:33 PM #44
How about the "parents" laughing and joking before their interview starts.

I laughed several times throughout the day when I found out my father had killed himself. I laughed many more times in the days to come. When something bad happens to you, the people around you tend to try to cheer you up. That results in you laughing.

Also.... And I'm not even really going to sugarcoat this. **** you, dude. Really. **** you. Like, seriously. **** you.

I was hoping the people around here would be above this stupid ****ing conspiracy bull****, but no. There's always you. You would be the one. Double **** you, SARN.

Here's a conspiracy for you. Peter Berg directed a movie where the future happens:

Then we won't have to deal with this stupid ****ing bull**** anymore. Seriously. **** you.
>>untie shoes
2013-01-20, 7:33 PM #45
Originally posted by Jon`C:
Philosophy is a liberal art.

derp. yes.

It shows Sarn_Cadrill has never read a book that didn't have funny pictures to color.

The sad part is that if you have a logical brain, deductive reasoning should come to you easily. There's not been any uni subject I've taken that could be more easily self-taught than deductive reasoning. Hell, you could fit the entire thing in a 2 week course if needed.
2013-01-20, 7:40 PM #46
ok here's a transcript.

0-3:25: Evidence of second shooter!!! Police search the woods for more gunmen and arrest a suspicious-looking man. They do this because the police are unusually trained and competent. Strangely you'd expect Sarn_Cadrill's advanced tactical training to have taught him why the police might have been searching the woods, but apparently it didn't. Conspiracy time: after this footage aired, the press mysteriously stopped talking about the second gunman! Probably because they were completely ****ing guessing and in your god awful country nobody forces the press to make retractions when they get caught in a lie.

3:25-3:34: Dumb ****** who looks like a wannabe Rush Limbaugh. Bad complexion, grating voice, greasy hair. Trying to sum up the previous clips with gravitas that he doesn't have. Looks like a sociopath. My instinctive drive to kill him makes it difficult to continue watching but I press on, confident that I will at least get more material to make Sarn_Cadrill look like an even bigger dip****.

3:34-6:10: Problems with the killer's weapons. The press initially reported that the police found a "Bushmaster AR-15, 9mm Sauer, and 9mm Glock" at the site. Tick tock tick tock, lots of noise about nothing, annoying background music that's deliberately mixed so loud that you can't actually hear the medical examiner over it. Conspiracy: the medical examiner said that most wounds were caused by the AR-15, but the AR-15 was left in the trunk of the car!!! (the weapon in the trunk was actually a shotgun).

6:12: "Wouldn't frantic kids be a difficult target to hit??" Charming. I dunno Sarn, you're a professional shooter. Think you'd have a hard time shooting a bunch of unarmed children from the one doorway into a classroom? I mean that in a technical sense. Of course I don't need to ask if you'd have a moral problem with it.

6:16: "You would not think a 20 year old autistic psyco[sic], with no gun history, would have better accuracy than professional shooters". No, you wouldn't. Of course, "Adam's" mother was an avid shooter who made a point to teach her child how to operate a firearm (and I'm sure she's thrilled with that particular decision). There's also no evidence that he was a particularly good shot, just that he had a lot of ammo. Yawn. Can't believe I'm still only 6 minutes in. What kind of ****ing retard would believe any of this.

6:27: "That should be more than enough information to make you feel sick to your stomach." That's basically accurate.

6:33-8:04: The press mistakenly identified Adam Lanza as Ryan Lanza. And the press mistakenly reported their mother as a kindergarten teacher!! And then supported it by asking a traumatized woman leading questions!! When will the government just tell us what happened????

8:04-9:48: The family members are all actors! Look at this guy grinning, how can this man be a grieving father! (Endorphins are released when you smile and is actually a fairly typical reaction to pain or grief.) Oh now he's hyperventilating, that's how actors get into character!! (No it isn't.)

9:48-10:40: Facebook wall posts are not in chronological order, something that everybody who has ever used Facebook has complained about bitterly! Conspiracy!!

10:40- : The family had three blonde daughters, the eldest was Emily. Two years ago Emily had a family portrait taken. Emily is two years older than Madeline. That's why it looked like Emily had her photo taken with the President: because Madeline is as old now as Emily was in her leaked photo. This might surprise you (depending on what your wife may have told you) but not only should same-gender siblings look alike, but children should even look like their parents. Oh I'm sorry, genetics is a CONSPIRACY! A MOTHER****ING CONSPIRACY!

That's it, I can't do this anymore. This is the dumbest sack of **** anybody has ever posted. Sarn_Cadrill, if you believe even a word of this video you are a complete chimp.

what nation are you from Jon?
2013-01-20, 7:41 PM #47
Originally posted by Antony:
Here's a conspiracy for you. Peter Berg directed a movie where the future happens:

Then we won't have to deal with this stupid ****ing bull**** anymore. Seriously. **** you.

Oh, I wish... <.<
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2013-01-20, 7:43 PM #48
Oh, I wish... <.<

iow sarn_cadrill has been transferred to land duty. Instead of swabbing the deck, now he has to swab the sidewalk.
2013-01-20, 7:44 PM #49
(shore not land.. and no.. still on the JPJ)

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2013-01-20, 7:51 PM #50
Oh, I wish... <.<

So you wish the deaths of all the sailors aboard your ship? you are a horrible person
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2013-01-20, 7:52 PM #51
Acceptable losses as long as Sarn is on it.
2013-01-20, 7:54 PM #52
Jon, earlier you spoke as a non-American, where do you live? Out of personal curiosity
2013-01-20, 7:55 PM #53
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
So you wish the deaths of all the sailors aboard your ship? you are a horrible person

Nah, just the destruction of that.. eh nevermind.

2013-01-20, 7:58 PM #54
Jon, earlier you spoke as a non-American, where do you live? Out of personal curiosity

he's a dirty canuck
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2013-01-20, 7:58 PM #55
**** you Sarn I hope you end up part of the conspiracy.
I.E Dead.
2013-01-20, 7:59 PM #56
Originally posted by Tibby:
**** you Sarn I hope you end up part of the conspiracy.
I.E Dead.

are you really trying to bandwagon your way into acceptance? mocking people?

using sarcasm is not effective in text, btw
2013-01-20, 8:00 PM #57

[http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/23737_492625920780215_1841673922_n.jpg]

Quoting this so we can all remember that Sarn literally thinks the US government (Which, reminder! He works for!) commited mass murder on several occasions in order to.... force people to accept laws which limit gun violence?
2013-01-20, 8:01 PM #58
Nah, just the destruction of that.. eh nevermind.

threatening to blow up your own ship, quoting for njp
2013-01-20, 8:05 PM #59
BTW batman shooter's lawyer also kinda looks like the mother of this chick at work i really want to ****
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2013-01-20, 8:08 PM #60
I take it that Sarn_Cadrill has basically given up all hope of winning this one now that I've called his "openmindedness" bluff and tore apart the video. Basically revealing him and anybody else who would uncritically believe it as a vile, subhuman monster; an anthropomorphic festering **** lagoon who gladly and greedily impugns the Sandy Hook victims and their families because it's more personally convenient than accepting that he is part of a culture of insanity worship that is leading this entire world down a spiral of eternal sadness.

lil translation to help you out: **** you, Sarn.
2013-01-20, 8:17 PM #61
I take it that Sarn_Cadrill has basically given up all hope of winning this one now that I've called his "openmindedness" bluff and tore apart the video. Basically revealing him and anybody else who would uncritically believe it as a vile, subhuman monster; an anthropomorphic festering **** lagoon who gladly and greedily impugns the Sandy Hook victims and their families because it's more personally convenient than accepting that he is part of a culture of insanity worship that is leading this entire world down a spiral of eternal sadness.

lil translation to help you out: **** you, Sarn.

it's confusing to me how someone could believe in that sandy hook conspiracy garbage. i don't think any person with a realistic world view could possibly believe that
2013-01-20, 8:23 PM #62
I wonder if the person/s responsible for making conspiracy youtube videos (like that one) actually believe in the conspiracy theory they are pitching or are just huge trolls that get a rise out of spreading misinformation.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-01-20, 8:29 PM #63
Nah, just a little drunk, and running out of excuses to make this fun... I'm sure I could keep this going longer if I wanted to but..
Here's what I mentioned earlier: here

In short.. I just trolled your asses. And yes I still think you're hypocritical, left-wing liberals who refuse to believe the government can do any wrong, but no, I am not "convinced" that the Sandy Hook shooting was a conspiracy.. I just wanted some entertainment for the night...

Thanks.

(To the OP, As to gun control, I'm all about background checks, but VERY MUCH AGAINST restricting TYPES of weapons. (ie "assault" weapons). If you try to use the argument that a murderer is more effective with an AR-15 than a Beretta 9MM in an enclosed space full of unarmed civilians, then you have NO IDEA about what you're talking about. Hypothetically, if I were in such a situation, I would pick a 9MM handgun with a couple extra magazines over an "assault rifle" any day. If you still don't understand, it's about maneuverability. Against unarmed targets, a 9MM bullet kills just as easily as a 5.56MM NATO.)

2013-01-20, 8:34 PM #64
Originally posted by EAH_TRISCUIT:
I wonder if the person/s responsible for making conspiracy youtube videos (like that one) actually believe in the conspiracy theory they are pitching or are just huge trolls that get a rise out of spreading misinformation.

I wonder if the mass media actually believe in the government's misinformation they are pitching or are just get a rise out of the money they make... (just sayin)

2013-01-20, 8:35 PM #65
it's confusing to me how someone could believe in that sandy hook conspiracy garbage. i don't think any person with a realistic world view could possibly believe that
ding ding ding we have a winner.

People believe this sort of thing because they are poorly educated and suffused with it. To us this is loony bull****, but to people like Sarn it's culture. They believe it, they are surrounded by it, and unlike real people they have no natural defenses against it. Their very culture, their families, friends, and community, all actively discourage developing the kind of rationality or critical thinking that would make them immune to... well,... lies.

Just look at Mitt Romney. He was the perfect leader for these people, because he's a compulsive liar. I don't mean he just lied about big things here, I mean little dumb things like saying his first name is Mitt (it's actually Willard) or how he really didn't want to run but his son made him (Taggart is 42 and an actual successful businessman; if he wanted a Romney in the White House he'd probably nominate himself). He lied about all of the big stuff too, but you know it's compulsive when it's about stuff that doesn't matter.

While the rest of us (American liberals and, you know, pretty much the entire rest of the planet) fact-checked Mitt's lies on the internet, live-streamed the lists of bull**** and laughed about it, guys like Sarn_Cadrill were eating it up. They eat it up because these people believe literally anything as long as it strokes them the right way, and the very notion of investigating something on their own is completely contrary to their very nature.

This is why, among many other reasons, the rise of the internet has done so much damage to the GOP. You go back and fact-check older Republican speeches and it's the same lies, the same strategy, it was just easier to sell to the average American because back then there was no convenient way to become better educated on the issues. So, basically, core Republican voters are now just people too lazy and stupid to ask questions.

lol. they believe it.

Most of the people who manufacture this stuff really, truly, suffer from delusional paranoia. This is where you have a problem: when these mentally ill people become respected figures within Sarn's social group, and then they really go off the deep end, nobody questions it because questioning it would be contrary to their culture.

It's like Speaking Tongues in southern churches. Must have been one ****ing well-respected loon to call a grand mal seizure a message from god and get away with it.
2013-01-20, 8:36 PM #66
hey sarn i think you might actually work for the government
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2013-01-20, 8:43 PM #67
Nah, just a little drunk, and running out of excuses to make this fun... I'm sure I could keep this going longer if I wanted to but..

Bravo puppetmaster, you acted like a ****** and got called out for acting like a ******.

*golf clap*
2013-01-20, 8:46 PM #68

Sorry, don't know how to play this video :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XesDygYTmWo

I found you a video Sarn
2013-01-20, 8:48 PM #69
Trolling. Screen grab 4 ban.
2013-01-20, 8:49 PM #70

In short.. I just trolled your asses. And yes I still think you're hypocritical, left-wing liberals who refuse to believe the government can do any wrong, but no, I am not "convinced" that the Sandy Hook shooting was a conspiracy.. I just wanted some entertainment for the night...

Thanks.

(To the OP, As to gun control, I'm all about background checks, but VERY MUCH AGAINST restricting TYPES of weapons. (ie "assault" weapons). If you try to use the argument that a murderer is more effective with an AR-15 than a Beretta 9MM in an enclosed space full of unarmed civilians, then you have NO IDEA about what you're talking about. Hypothetically, if I were in such a situation, I would pick a 9MM handgun with a couple extra magazines over an "assault rifle" any day. If you still don't understand, it's about maneuverability. Against unarmed targets, a 9MM bullet kills just as easily as a 5.56MM NATO.)

2013-01-20, 8:50 PM #71
Who's the marionette? I've been pulling the strings all night. (Maybe a *football clap* instead?)

Tracer: I do work for the government.. I guess. Bravo.

Jon`C. Let's be real for a minute. Do you honestly believe that democrats are all truth and morality in a world of republican lies? All politicans lie. (Btw, I'm not a republican.)

2013-01-20, 8:52 PM #72
(and btw, you may have noticed, I posted my opinion of gun control.. I'll say it again: I'm all about background checks, but VERY MUCH AGAINST restricting TYPES of weapons. (ie "assault" weapons). If you try to use the argument that a murderer is more effective with an AR-15 than a Beretta 9MM in an enclosed space full of unarmed civilians, then you have NO IDEA about what you're talking about. Hypothetically, if I were in such a situation, I would pick a 9MM handgun with a couple extra magazines over an "assault rifle" any day. If you still don't understand, it's about maneuverability. Against unarmed targets, a 9MM bullet kills just as easily as a 5.56MM NATO.)

2013-01-20, 8:52 PM #73
This is sad.
>>untie shoes
2013-01-20, 8:54 PM #74
Trolling. Screen grab 4 ban.

Yep. Ban me for stimulating conversation... It's ok. I won't mind much.

2013-01-20, 8:56 PM #75
Who's the marionette? I've been pulling the strings all night. (Maybe a *football clap* instead?)

Jon`C. Let's be real for a minute. Do you honestly believe that democrats are all truth and morality in a world of republican lies? All politicans lie. (Btw, I'm not a republican.)

no. he doesn't.

you were the one complaining about assuming, then you make things up. cute.
2013-01-20, 8:58 PM #76
wait. what did I make up?

2013-01-20, 8:58 PM #77
Marionette? I spent the entire evening calling you an inbred sack of ****, and I'm gonna get away with it because you just admitted you were trolling from the start.

I even asked CM in IRC not to ban me until I finished. I know it's not as good proof as a Facebook wall detailing your cunning ruse, but, you know, quality over quantity.

Quote:
Well, I wouldn't call it working...

Quote:
Jon`C. Let's be real for a minute.
ok.

No amount of protestation, no amount of backpedaling, nothing will ever convince me that you didn't (or don't) believe in that video. You are a horrible person. You are an idiot with no meaningful education, no capacity for critical thought, and you are an awful, amoral person who is motivated solely by your own convenience.

Also, one of your Facebook friends is morbidly obese and should seriously think about losing weight if he wants to have a full lifespan. Although a full life with you as a friend,.... meh.

Quote:
Do you honestly believe that democrats are all truth and morality in a world of republican lies?
False dichotomy. Just because the Republicans are hideously inept liars, it doesn't mean the Democrats are good.

Oh right, that's another brain problem you people have: black and white thinking. I forgot about that, lol. "If you aren't with us, you're against us."

Quote:
All politicans lie.
Only the successful ones.

Quote:
(Btw, I'm not a republican.)
lol.

you're a registered independent. just like every other republican.
2013-01-20, 9:03 PM #78
god, these ****in' liberal hypocrites, I can't stand them.

*believes ardently in laissez-faire economics and constitutional democracy, is too illiterate to function in a technological civilization without taking the pew-pew and scrub-scrub jobs*
2013-01-20, 9:05 PM #79
Quote:
Also, one of your Facebook friends is morbidly obese and should seriously think about losing weight if he wants to have a full lifespan. Although a full life with you as a friend,.... meh.
Wait.. which one? ("Obese people's opinons are useless!" hehe...)

Quote:
False dichotomy. Just because the Republicans are hideously inept liars, it doesn't mean the Democrats are good.
You're the one that implied that they were.. by your attack on Republicans.
And no, I don't think in black and white.

Quote:
Only the successful ones.
And you're ok with this? (This is really the issue I'm fighting here. I get that you're canadian and you aren't directly involved in American politics.. But I HATE the fact that it's impossible to believe in anything an elected official says.. and they are so smug that they say it and know that the ones who question them will be regarded as "psychotics".

I'm not a "registered" anything.

2013-01-20, 9:07 PM #80
You're the one that implied that they were.. by your attack on Republicans.
And no, I don't think in black and white.

i hope to god you're trolling right now

↑ Up to the top!