Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Those who like battle rap...
Those who like battle rap...
2004-01-29, 5:30 PM #121
Whether or not you like Tupac, about 99% of all the rap musicians grew up off his music, and were influenced by it deeply, they have said this themselves. Missy Elliot, 50 Cent, Eminem, Dre, Jay Z, and Nas are just a few who admitted it.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I couldn't care less if Eminem could be beaten by someone else in a "battle." The ability for someone to insult another doesn't impress me in the least.</font>

You DO realise that not all battles are insults at one another..
2004-01-29, 5:36 PM #122
Thank you, Temperamental, for actually telling me that I got something wrong. God knows, a productive post is such a rarity, it seems.

I was unaware they were anything else. Now that I do, thanks to, and only thanks to, Temperamental's post, I retract my previous statement.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it || The Link of the Dead
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-01-29, 5:56 PM #123
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Thrawn42689:
BT rules!

*hide*

</font>

Please avoid from attempting to hijack and/or ruin a thread. Thank you.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Wolfy:
Thank you, Temperamental, for actually telling me that I got something wrong. God knows, a productive post is such a rarity, it seems.

I was unaware they were anything else. Now that I do, thanks to, and only thanks to, Temperamental's post, I retract my previous statement.

</font>

Tehehe.

------------------
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2004-01-29, 6:52 PM #124
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Thank you, Temperamental, for actually telling me that I got something wrong. God knows, a productive post is such a rarity, it seems.

</font>

If that's sarcasm, then I would just like to point out that if you had worded it correct the first time you said it, there would have been no need for a reply like I posted.

If that's not sarcasm, whatever, cool.
2004-01-30, 3:50 AM #125
There's a bit of sarcasm, but not directed at you. It was a genuine thanks to you. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it || The Link of the Dead
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-01-30, 4:03 AM #126
It was directed at me! Like always

------------------

10/7/85 - 12/9/03

10/7/85 - 12/9/03

↑ Up to the top!