Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Worst Movie Ever...
Worst Movie Ever...
2005-01-03, 2:18 PM #1
*Write the worst movie(s) you've ever seen*

For me, hands down the worst movie I ever saw was House of the Dead.

I saw that movie with a friend, and he and I were wishing for those 2 hours of our life back. I was actually warning people who bought tickets not to go and see it. Some people came back to me complaining about how bad it was, and I agreed with them. I was like "damn i saw it for free and I was mad" which they all got a big kick out of lol.

Anywho post the worst movie(s) you've ever seen

Laura
2005-01-03, 2:21 PM #2
There was some movie involving bad puppets and what appeared to be tribbles. I just heckled.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-01-03, 2:23 PM #3
I forget what the movie was called, but it had a FRENCH SPEAKING GERMAN SOLDIER.

Bah!
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-01-03, 2:26 PM #4
Laura, they are making a seqeul to that movie.

For me, it would be A Very Brady Sequel.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-01-03, 2:31 PM #5
Quote:
Originally posted by THRAWN
Laura, they are making a seqeul to that movie.

yeah my friend, the guy I saw it with, told me they were making a sequel. Oh if you could have seen the horror on my face. I was like :eek: "huh?...but it sucked *** :confused: " meh o well, that's hollywood for ya lol

Laura
2005-01-03, 2:31 PM #6
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.

Worst 81 minutes of my life ever.
2005-01-03, 2:31 PM #7
(Hey, those Brady Bunch movies are really clever, if you've seen enough episodes of the show...but i certainly don't blame you if you haven't.)

Anyway, the only movie I can remember ever not being able to watch all the way through was Timeline. Usually I like to give all the movies I watch at least one full viewing before I decide whether I like them or not, and I really liked the book...but the movie was just so boring. Every scene was so drawn out and slow....I just couldn't handle it.

I've probably sat through worse films (oh man, has anyone seen that "Wizards" cartoon?) but not being able to sit through Timeline gets it a pretty high place on my sucky movies list.
2005-01-03, 2:31 PM #8
The whole "Scary Movie" trilogy.. I hated all those movies.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2005-01-03, 2:33 PM #9
I enjoyed House of the Dead, but I knew how bad it was going to be prior to watching it. It was a good bad movie to make fun of with friends.

The worst movie I think I've ever seen was The Core.
2005-01-03, 2:36 PM #10
Passion of the Christ

*vomits uncontrollably*
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-03, 2:38 PM #11
No, the best bad movie to watch with friends is Rocky Horror Picture Show. Greatest bad movie ever. Rice and toast and virgins, it just doesn't get any funnier.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-01-03, 2:40 PM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by Flexor
Passion of the Christ

*vomits uncontrollably*

I was into this thread until that last post. Talk about distasteful posting.

Anyway, I would have to say Turbulence 3, that Holy Grail movie, or 28 days later.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2005-01-03, 2:41 PM #13
The Blair Witch Project

I would pay money to get back the time I spent watching it.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2005-01-03, 2:43 PM #14
I'm with Flex.
2005-01-03, 2:45 PM #15
Your FACE is with Flex
2005-01-03, 2:46 PM #16
Quote:
Originally posted by Wookie06

Anyway, I would have to say Turbulence 3, that Holy Grail movie, or 28 days later.

... It's a movie, its not likes hes saying "omg I hate Jesus."
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-01-03, 2:47 PM #17
Quote:

Ah yes, please let me apologise. I forgot it wasn't allowed to dislike a poorly made film with horrible acting, bad screenplay, bad dialogue and a brainwashed religious fanatic as a director, just because it was about Jesus.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-03, 2:48 PM #18
Quote:

Yes, because everyone has the exact same taste in movies

Johnny Mnemonic.. oh dear god.

Any movie with keanu reeves as the best actor in the movie, is just plain abysmal.

I mean, come on, Ice-T and Henry Rollins in the same movie.. thats just sick
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2005-01-03, 2:51 PM #19
Battle... field... Earth....

/me screams, "BURN IN THE DEPTHS OF HADES' LAIR, FOUL IGNORANT, SOILED LOINCLOTHES OF SATAN."
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2005-01-03, 2:52 PM #20
Rage of Honor

worst ninja-wannabe movie EVER.
2005-01-03, 2:52 PM #21
Quote:
Originally posted by happydud
Battle... field... Earth....

/me screams, "BURN IN THE DEPTHS OF HADES' LAIR, FOUL IGNORANT, SOILED LOINCLOTHES OF SATAN."

that and Darkness....
2005-01-03, 2:53 PM #22
Quote:
Originally posted by fishstickz
Yes, because everyone has the exact same taste in movies

No, it's perfectly fine to dislike the movie or even think it the worst ever. But when you add his vomitting comment and then his followup remarks, it's clear where he is coming from.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2005-01-03, 2:54 PM #23
Quote:
Originally posted by Flexor
Ah yes, please let me apologise. I forgot it wasn't allowed to dislike a poorly made film with horrible acting, bad screenplay, bad dialogue and a brainwashed religious fanatic as a director, just because it was about Jesus.

Yes. Ban yourself. :D
2005-01-03, 2:59 PM #24
I hated the movie too. You need to realize that it WAS NOT A GOOD MOVIE. Not on its own. It has no plot, it's just a guy getting the **** kicked out of him, and also some stuff showing how cool he is. And then him getting the utter crap bludgeoned from him. And then he dies. That's not a good movie.

And none of that has anything to do with religion, EXCEPT that as a christian, you or anyone else may have thought differenty of it. Again, this does not change the fact that on its own , it was really not that good.
Warhead[97]
2005-01-03, 3:03 PM #25
Quote:
No, it's perfectly fine to dislike the movie or even think it the worst ever. But when you add his vomitting comment and then his followup remarks, it's clear where he is coming from.

Coming from the perspective of a guy who had to waste 3 hours and 5 bucks to sit in a room and endure this complete piece of crap?
2005-01-03, 3:09 PM #26
Quote:

Sounded to me like he was coming from his unliking of a bad movie.

Maybe I heard wrong though, all this damn brimstone in my ears...

I can't just say one movie was the worst ever, but I tell ya this has been the worst movie era ever.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-01-03, 3:10 PM #27
Quote:
Originally posted by BobTheMasher
I hated the movie too. You need to realize that it WAS NOT A GOOD MOVIE. Not on its own. It has no plot, it's just a guy getting the **** kicked out of him, and also some stuff showing how cool he is. And then him getting the utter crap bludgeoned from him. And then he dies. That's not a good movie.

And none of that has anything to do with religion, EXCEPT that as a christian, you or anyone else may have thought differenty of it. Again, this does not change the fact that on its own , it was really not that good.

He could have just named the film. He chose to add his inflamatory statements to it, knowing that a great many people were personally affected by seeing those events put into perspective. It is simply distasteful to do so but some people can never seem to avoid pushing their ideological positions on others.

2005-01-03, 3:10 PM #28
Well actually, ok I admit, A Very Brady Sequel was hilarious to laugh at for it's sheer stupidity. But the fact I forced myself to watch it...guhh...

Ok I think the worst bad movie I've seen...Kung Pow! Enter the Fist.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-01-03, 3:13 PM #29
Quote:
Originally posted by THRAWN
Ok I think the worst bad movie I've seen...Kung Pow! Enter the Fist.

Thrawn wins. Forgot about that one.

2005-01-03, 3:14 PM #30
Why are half the films mentioned in this thread actually GOOD MOVIES.

Worst Movie Ever: The Stepford Wives.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-03, 3:16 PM #31
it wasn't an idealogical perspective, it was a moviealogical perspective.

You are angry at him for not being open minded but are not open minded enough yourself to see that it is the movie itself that he hetes, not the story behind it.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2005-01-03, 3:16 PM #32
Quote:
He could have just named the film. He chose to add his inflamatory statements to it, knowing that a great many people were personally affected by seeing those events put into perspective. It is simply distasteful to do so but some people can never seem to avoid pushing their ideological positions on others.

Oh boohoo. I'll bet lots of people cried watching Titanic or some generic hillary duff-esque romantic comedy. I criticize those movies all the time, but you don't see those people taking offense in it. Did I say your religion sucks? No. I said the movie sucks. Now if you take offense in that, that's your own problem.
2005-01-03, 3:17 PM #33
Quote:
Originally posted by alpha1

You are angry at him for not being open minded but are not open minded enough yourself to see that it is the movie itself that he hates, not the story behind it.

alpha wins :D

now everyone stop flaming each other, (since this is a thread based on personal opinons, so let each person state their opinon, and lets not attack them for that) and get back to the topic of the thread:p

Laura :cool:
2005-01-03, 3:19 PM #34
[http://www.engrish.com/image/engrish/victoly.jpg]

VICTOLY!
2005-01-03, 3:40 PM #35
Barb Wire.

I watched while i was going through puberty, so you'd expect me to withstand it's awfulness for a glimpse of pammy....

...no, I fell asleep.

God-Awful.
2005-01-03, 3:41 PM #36
Quote:
Originally posted by alpha1

You are angry at him for not being open minded but are not open minded enough yourself to see that it is the movie itself that he hetes, not the story behind it.

No. I'm not angry at him. I said he could have named the movie and left it at that. If my assumptions were incorrect he could have explained how I incorrectly interpretted his post and I would have apologized. Alpha loses. Yet wins as these final comments by me were meant to explain my position. And why is it assumed that I'm religious because I took issue with it? I routinely point out that I'm not a religious person.

2005-01-03, 3:42 PM #37
Just a note, all he said was "*vomits uncontrollably*". If you saw offensive, biting religious commentary in the phrase "vomits uncontrollably" you should probably have your eyes checked out. I would have posted that about most of the movies in this thread.
Warhead[97]
2005-01-03, 3:44 PM #38
Episode 2: Attack of the Clones
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2005-01-03, 3:49 PM #39
i would try to say there is no such thing as a bad movie but there are some i can't even stand to watch while making fun of it

so i'll put on my fireproof suit and say it...

THE MATRIX
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-01-03, 3:52 PM #40
Quote:
Originally posted by DrkJedi82
i would try to say there is no such thing as a bad movie but there are some i can't even stand to watch while making fun of it

so i'll put on my fireproof suit and say it...

THE MATRIX

[15:43] <+Jim7> http://forums.massassi.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=379946#post379946 <--- since i'm destined to be ripped apart... you may now begin to call dibs on any body parts you wish

I get dibs on the spleen!
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.

↑ Up to the top!