Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → To those concerned....
To those concerned....
2005-01-09, 9:07 PM #1
First and foremost I'd like to state that since I've come to this forum I've been attacked by many and defended by others.

These past couple of days have been rediculous. I was heard I was going to be banned, for Jedi Kirby's attacking me in my thread...the thread in which i did NOTHING wrong. Then I heard I was going to be banned for making too many threads???Come on.

And now, I'm just seeing people attacking one another for no good reason. U know it's one thing to hurt me, it's another to hurt my friends. And yes I call them my friends and care for them because they have been there to pick me up when others have been there to try and knock me down over nothing.

I think it makes others feel better about themselves to treat others badly. U know what, that's not my deal. I've done nothing wrong on this board, omg I posted pictures in the picture thread..lord forbid!

To get on and insult people I care for....I mean come on people have a little human decency. You dont know what anyone is going through on a given day. Sometimes being nice can make all that difference, sometimes being mean can hurt someone horribly. You dont know these people and their personal lives, i'm getting sick of how people treat one another on this board.

You know I came here liking the debates that people could have, not the full on attacks that people have been making. I came here because I saw people as talented, not to be put down, or see other people put down.

It seems like many people want me banned. I dont want to be in a place where noone wants me.

And if noone is going to talk about this...I AM. You all need to quit being so rude to each other. Seriously, let go of past arguments and start fresh, because there is bad blood on this board, and you all are going to start driving people away.

Do what you must, if u dont like this thread. I've been threatened before about being banned. If stating my mind is wrong...or posting a thread is wrong...or standing up for friends is wrong...then I dont want to be here. I've said my peace

Laura
2005-01-09, 9:14 PM #2
You're right, but it's never going to change. This has been this way for a LOOOOOONG time. We hold grudges, and if you make it you make it. It's a complex elitist society and it's the way it's always been. Personally I don' t know anything about you being banned... I know alot more about kirb being a prude lately, but I think he's got a stick up his rear or something. Bad blood wouldn't be it. We bicker because we care.

What other webforum that's supposed to be dedicated to a now 8 year old game do you know of? None. We stand the test of time because we're a community that works. No matter how weird and screwed up it is.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-01-09, 9:19 PM #3
Where did you "hear you were going to be banned"? Last I knew the admin board was private.
2005-01-09, 9:22 PM #4
Does it matter? And regardless I think that's a rediculous reason to be banned when other people make lots of topics too.

Heaven forbid, people talk about massassi dying, I try to get topics going, and then i'm in the wrong. It's pointless whatever I do on this board is wrong.

You know I didnt care, I really didnt. It became personal when it becomes attacks of people I care for.

Laura
2005-01-09, 9:22 PM #5
If it bothers you so much there's nothing forcing you to come here.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-09, 9:25 PM #6
There are a few people here that just dont ever seem to get along with well with others. If anyone has a problem with anyone else, they are free to contact an admin about it. It's the internet thought, try not to take things you see so seriously... There is just something about anonymity that brins out the jerk in a lot of people.
2005-01-09, 9:28 PM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by DSettahr
There are a few people here that just dont ever seem to get along with well with others. If anyone has a problem with anyone else, they are free to contact an admin about it. It's the internet thought, try not to take things you see so seriously... There is just something about anonymity that brins out the jerk in a lot of people.

I agree.

And Freelancer, this post was less about me and more about someone I care for.

Laura
2005-01-09, 9:30 PM #8
How about letting Mech deal with his own problems. He's a grown man.
2005-01-09, 9:34 PM #9
This was merely me speaking my mind, of things that have frustrated me all week and finally just got to a boiling pt.

I know Mech is fully capable of handling himself. I have before stated his a man and he can take care of himself.

Like I said firstly, this is just my opinon on things and how I feel right now. When I care for people I react, it's my nature, simple as that

Laura
2005-01-09, 9:36 PM #10
Girl, this is how Massassi is. I don't know who you are talking about, but they really need to see an admin if what someone 5 billion miles away has to say about them.

Free got me :P
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-01-09, 9:41 PM #11
look, arg. you annoy me.

and your not the only one that' sometimes feels attacked here, but yeaknow, (personallyl, i dont like it when people make too much fun of my spelling) you gotta deal with it; or leave. cause; honestly, i dont think we keep all souls we take forever... there is some fine print to read in that.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-01-09, 9:42 PM #12
As much as I'd love to take credit for this one, I'm afraid it was Yoshi and Mech who pushed her over the edge this time Ubuu. ;)
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-09, 9:43 PM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by Elana14
look, arg. you annoy me.

and your not the only one that' sometimes feels attacked here, but yeaknow, (personallyl, i dont like it when people make too much fun of my spelling) you gotta deal with it; or leave. cause; honestly, i dont think we keep all souls we take forever... there is some fine print to read in that.

Thnx for the input, again coming from one of the people who have attacked me before...so yeaaa...how about no

Laura
2005-01-09, 9:43 PM #14
I think it'd be really, really, really, really, really simple for people who may dislike you, Boricua (no offense intended): don't post on her threads, and don't comment about her threads on other threads. Hell, this applies to between anyone: you don't like that person, don't get on their threads.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-01-09, 9:43 PM #15
Quote:
Originally posted by BoricuaDelight
Thnx for the input, again coming from one of the people who have attacked me before...so yeaaa...how about no

Laura
no, you dont want to deal with it?
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-01-09, 9:44 PM #16
Oh I KNOW you dint jus' say dat 'bout MAH MAN.
Don't make me take mah heels off.
2005-01-09, 9:45 PM #17
Quote:
no, you dont want to deal with it?

As in comments from you. Since you dont have my respect because you have been one of the people rude to me in the past over nothing. So your comment was read, the advice was not taken though.

I'm listening to Desttahr here, that's about it.

Laura
2005-01-09, 9:49 PM #18
so wait, you made a thread, said it was to "whom it concerns" and albeit, i am one of thoes people who may have taken what i have written on the internet a bit to far, but then you dont want to listen to any of thoes people of "who it concerns?" so what's the point of this thread then?
2005-01-09, 9:54 PM #19
The pt. of this thread was to voice my opinons to the many people who I feel need to check their attitudes and grow up, and quit being so bitter over nothing.

The pt. of this thread was for my sake. "To those concerned" was a title to get the many people i've been offended by, as well as others have been offended by to read the post.

The pt. of this thread was to address what I needed to address, I have already spoken through PM's with the admins, and people runinng this board.

And the pt. is it's one thing to hurt me, it's another to talk about people I care for.

And the pt. is you can be annoyed by me however much you want. You lost my respect a while ago by acting how you act. I have not persued a friendship with you because I dont like your personality.

I've read your reply. Thnx for taking the time to read and respond, your advice is not the one i'm taking, again let me state you do not have my respect, and as formerly stated the only people I'm listening to hear, are the admins.

Thnxkbye

Laura
2005-01-09, 9:56 PM #20
Elana makes a good point. Ah, you gotta love the ol' "vent & lalala I'm not listening" thread.
2005-01-09, 9:56 PM #21
Geez usually the girls on the site stick up for one another..CAT FIGHT!
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-01-09, 10:04 PM #22
*sigh* the point of an internt forum isant to make firends; or to earn respect

i would like to think that it is the exchange of ideas, people listen' to each other, and a coomunity working together for some goal. i'm sorry you take the hole thing so personal; i dont think it's ment to be personal on any level.
2005-01-09, 10:05 PM #23
Quote:
*sigh* the point of an internt forum isant to make firends; or to earn respect

Well then you are lucky, because you arent achieving either.

And on the contrary I have made friends on her, and they respect me.... Do as you will Elana ;) My argument with you is finished, your opinon doesnt matter to me

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:07 PM #24
[Bleh]
2005-01-09, 10:07 PM #25
[Bleh]
2005-01-09, 10:08 PM #26
[Bleh]
2005-01-09, 10:08 PM #27
Still, you might do well to listen and understand what she said. Part of the problem is that not everyone is interested in making friends and being happy and forming a utopia like you are. Just realizing that could have avoided this whole thread.
2005-01-09, 10:09 PM #28
Quote:
Originally posted by Shintock
Hey, you're *****ing at us for ragging on Mech, and now you're ragging on Elana. STFU.

I'm talking to the board about everything that's been bothering me. Think as you must, and no I wont.

She's been rude to me. Listen I dont attack someone who doesnt attack me.

She shouldnt dish it out if she couldnt take it.

And again if you dont like it, you have the right to leave this thread too.

This is me speaking my mind about how i've been treated. What goes around, comes around.

End of story.

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:10 PM #29
[Bleh]
2005-01-09, 10:10 PM #30
Quote:
This is me speaking my mind about how i've been treated.

I thought it was about how Mech had been treated?

Either way, get a blog.
2005-01-09, 10:11 PM #31
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
Still, you might do well to listen and understand what she said. Part of the problem is that not everyone is interested in making friends and being happy and forming a utopia like you are. Just realizing that could have avoided this whole thread.

The pt. is, you can be rude all you want, it crosses then line. Grow up. You dont know what any person is going through on any given day.

But I guess I cant expect much from people who seem to be as low as a few of you are.

It's called human decency. Some of you just really tear into people...grow up already.

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:12 PM #32
Quote:
Originally posted by Shintock
I thought it was about how Mech had been treated?

Either way, get a blog.

It's about how i've been treated. I'ts about how my friends have been treated, and it's about my right to state my opinon.

people can be jerks, I have the right to pt. it out.

Dont like it, dont read it

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:13 PM #33
And if I don't know what someone is going through on a given day, then I am impersonal enough to them such that they shouldn't take what I'm saying personally. Seeing as how I don't know them personally. Common sense.
2005-01-09, 10:13 PM #34
Quote:

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:14 PM #35
Quote:

Right back at you.

[edit]Damn Mikus, insta-posting me. :(
2005-01-09, 10:14 PM #36
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
And if I don't know what someone is going through on a given day, then I am impersonal enough to them such that they shouldn't take what I'm saying personally. Seeing as how I don't know them personally. Common sense.

I think that you should rationalize as a HUMAN BEING that sometimes it's not what u do that makes a huge impact, but what you do DOES add to the things already going on.

All i've asked is for you all to have some common courtesy... a few of you are too immature apparently to even do that

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:15 PM #37
The tree of irony doesnt reply when people come into MY threads and start attacking...think about genius

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:17 PM #38
No, genius, how do you know that you don't like something if you haven't read it? WHERE IS THE TIME MACHINE? WHERE?!
2005-01-09, 10:18 PM #39
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
No, genius, how do you know that you don't like something if you haven't read it? WHERE IS THE TIME MACHINE? WHERE?!

MIKUS WINS.
2005-01-09, 10:18 PM #40
Quote:
I'm talking to the board about everything that's been bothering me.
but that is what a blog is for.
Quote:
She's been rude to me. Listen I dont attack someone who doesnt attack me.
and your no better than me attackin me back
Quote:
And again if you dont like it, you have the right to leave this thread too.
[/QUOTE] but you dont seem to like your own thread, shoulent you leave it?
Quote:
This is me speaking my mind about how i've been treated. What goes around, comes around.
[/QUOTE] again, if you think my behavor is bad, then why copy it?

↑ Up to the top!