Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → To those concerned....
To those concerned....
2005-01-09, 10:38 PM #81
So, because a few people don't like you, you're going to be annoying as hell until everyone hates you, and you get banned?

Have you thought this out?
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2005-01-09, 10:39 PM #82
Quote:
Originally posted by Elana14
*couldnt walk away from the thread but is having a kanipition over the miss use and overuse of smilies by Boricua*

That pleases me ;) Thnx for making my mood better :) Honestly, I like hearing you are getting irritated :D :) ;)

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:39 PM #83
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler
....Wow.

Everyone on this thread needs to take the internet alot less seriously. [/B]

That's the thing. Boricua is taking it waaaaay too seriously and people are using that weakness against her for ****s and giggles. Seriously, that's basically the summary of this thread.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-09, 10:40 PM #84
Quote:
Originally posted by BoricuaDelight
Yes and you are the same one who made the racist remark ;) glad we are acquainted

Laura
i personally joined the Kappa Kappa Kappa faturnity last week
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-01-09, 10:40 PM #85
Quote:
Originally posted by Chaz Ghostle
So, because a few people don't like you, you're going to be annoying as hell until everyone hates you, and you get banned?

Have you thought this out?

you know what, maybe it's what's called for. they can take out all the stuff they've ever wanted to say to me.

Lets get it out here and now

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:40 PM #86
#massassi is all sorts of fun when we're all busy laughing at stupidity at it's finest.

If this were on television I'd tivo it. :D
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-01-09, 10:41 PM #87
Ron Burgundy: The Germans discovered it in 1904, and they called it "San Diego", which in German means "whale's vagina".
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-01-09, 10:41 PM #88
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
That's the thing. Boricua is taking it waaaaay too seriously and people are using that weakness against her for ****s and giggles. Seriously, that's basically the summary of this thread.

/me ****s and giggles
2005-01-09, 10:43 PM #89
Quote:
Originally posted by Shintock
/me ****s and giggles

Immaturity at it's best...;)

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:43 PM #90
Fine. You want me to say everything I've ever wanted to say about you? Great. Here goes.

You're a moderately unattractive girl, with a serious need for attention. You also have enormous, bountiful boobs that smurfs would be glad to call the rolling hills of smurfville. Gargamel must live on one of those things. Sweet Jesus.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-01-09, 10:43 PM #91
Quote:
Immaturity at it's best...;)

It's called a "joke."
2005-01-09, 10:45 PM #92
well, if you want me to say what i think abtou you pm me, cause i dont want all of massassi to see that.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-01-09, 10:45 PM #93
Quote:
It's called a "joke."

It's called "get a life" :) And yes yes I know...back at me, or whatever lame comeback you all have to sling my way

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:46 PM #94
Quote:
... whatever lame comeback you all have to sling my way

Nah, you seem to be handling that perfectly by yourself.
2005-01-09, 10:46 PM #95
Quote:
well, if you want me to say what i think abtou you pm me, cause i dont want all of massassi to see that.

I've stated I dont care what you think.

If you want to share it, share.

You all seem the one's to have problems with me over nothing in the past.

So please...vent away. it's what this thread is for.

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:47 PM #96
Do not resist the FGR!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-01-09, 10:48 PM #97
Quote:
You all seem the one's to have problems with me over nothing in the past.

I've already explained this.

You = clueless newb.
Us = having way too much fun at your expense.

Understand now?
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-09, 10:48 PM #98
Well, then.

Boricua; unfortunately and fortunately, this is the way it has really always been. I don't mean to re-quote (can't remember who said it first...).

I've been flamed, torched, beaten, etc. when I first came here, but I loved the game and editing aspect so much, that I stayed, and eventually, this freakish crew became my online family: first and foremost.

It's hard to explain sometimes, but everyone's a jerk, and everyone's a peach. Truth, no matter how truthful it is, is sometimes not welcomed here. *Constructive* criticism is. (By constructive, I mean "severe"...)

The most of us are nut-job computer-geek elitists who prefer 'relevancy' over anything else in threads, and we aren't very forgiving most of the time.

I will probably get flamed for posting this (hopefully not) with comments such as; "sp3ak 4 uRs3lFf!!111!1", but I don't let it bother me. It's the internet. I do the same thing with my family. :p

Boricua, please stay. I assure you, you'll get accustomed to it, and you'll soon find why we have stayed so long. :)
"Staring into the wall does NOT count as benchmarking."

-Emon
2005-01-09, 10:50 PM #99
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
I've already explained this.

You = clueless newb.
Us = having way too much fun at your expense.

Understand now?

Sweetie, many people have complained about many of you...you included, being pricks.

Many, for the rules of the board have said nothing directly too you, and have talked to one another of how dumb and jerkish you all are being.

I for one am speaking out. That simple

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:51 PM #100
I said it first, trying to diffuse this before it got too stupid. But what the hell... Poke fun because she said it's OK!
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-01-09, 10:51 PM #101
This is like the saga of SAJN relived. Allow me to explain.

- "speaking out" as if anyone gives a damn. viva la revolution!
- a conspiracy theory against her
- people are being jerks and keeping her down
- She is completely clueless as to WHY people are acting the way they are toward her, despite being clued in numerous times

There are more, but I'm lazy.
2005-01-09, 10:52 PM #102
No, SAJN was justified...
2005-01-09, 10:52 PM #103
I think everyone in these threads want to get with you Delight. I mean, after the nipple slip, who wouldnt want to. They are just mad, you tease and they have no shot.

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-01-09, 10:52 PM #104
Quote:
Originally posted by lightside
Well, then.

Boricua; unfortunately and fortunately, this is the way it has really always been. I don't mean to re-quote (can't remember who said it first...).

I've been flamed, torched, beaten, etc. when I first came here, but I loved the game and editing aspect so much, that I stayed, and eventually, this freakish crew became my online family: first and foremost.

It's hard to explain sometimes, but everyone's a jerk, and everyone's a peach. Truth, no matter how truthful it is, is sometimes not welcomed here. *Constructive* criticism is. (By constructive, I mean "severe"...)

The most of us are nut-job computer-geek elitists who prefer 'relevancy' over anything else in threads, and we aren't very forgiving most of the time.

I will probably get flamed for posting this (hopefully not) with comments such as; "sp3ak 4 uRs3lFf!!111!1", but I don't let it bother me. It's the internet. I do the same thing with my family. :p

Boricua, please stay. I assure you, you'll get accustomed to it, and you'll soon find why we have stayed so long. :)

Thnx lightside :) I see your view on things. I appreciate your having the maturity to talk with me, and not get all childish.

As for leaving, that wasnt my intent, I have been told by various people that if I left they would miss me. I do have people I like on this board :)

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:52 PM #105
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
No, SAJN was justified...

At least it was more than this.
2005-01-09, 10:52 PM #106
Jon was never this bad. He was a turd, but not a stupid turd.
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-01-09, 10:53 PM #107
They don't care about you speaking out. Actually, they're laughing at how you're speaking out. You're helping nothing.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2005-01-09, 10:54 PM #108
alright... these are my thoughs on BoricuaDelight

she makes a thread every 2 hours to see how many people will reply to it, or how many arguments she can start with contraversial issues. She post lude pictures on an internte forum filled with highschool-collage aged guys to see how many will druel over her. and she eats smilies like ther candy for her grubby fingers to shove in her mouth, and she signs her name at the bottom of each post, like she will forget it if she doesent. i searulsy though you were in middle school when you first started posting, but now i know otherwise and i think as a person you need to have a hard look at your self, and the reasons your on this forum, before you contue posting.

sorry that took so long to write, i guess i'm just slower.
2005-01-09, 10:55 PM #109
You guys were downright MEAN to SAJN. Every thread was "HEY LETS RUIN IT BECAUSE ITS SAJN"
2005-01-09, 10:55 PM #110
Quote:
I have been told by various people that if I left they would miss me.

Of course. No one else will show us their nipple.
2005-01-09, 10:55 PM #111
Quote:

she makes a thread every 2 hours to see how many people will reply to it, or how many arguments she can start with contraversial issues. She post lude pictures on an internte forum filled with highschool-collage aged guys to see how many will druel over her. and she eats smilies like ther candy for her grubby fingers to shove in her mouth, and she signs her name at the bottom of each post, like she will forget it if she doesent. i searulsy though you were in middle school when you first started posting, but now i know otherwise and i think as a person you need to have a hard look at your self, and the reasons your on this forum, before you contue posting.

to summarize... Pants x 2
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-01-09, 10:56 PM #112
Quote:
They don't care about you speaking out. Actually, they're laughing at how you're speaking out. You're helping nothing.

On the contrary I've gotten it all out. And of course they'd laugh.

Think about it...they get off on pissing people off...its as if they are all 5 year olds:)

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:56 PM #113
Quote:

LISTEN TO HIM. Any problems you perceive are created by yourself! Learn a lesson from SAJN!
2005-01-09, 10:56 PM #114
Geez, can yall at least no insult each other? I want this thread to live for a long time. Its funny.

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-01-09, 10:56 PM #115
[http://www.oscempire.net/images/misc/alone.png]

OMG NIPPLE
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-01-09, 10:57 PM #116
Quote:
Of course. No one else will show us their nipple.

Arent some of you gay though? lol makes no sense;)

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:58 PM #117
Quote:
Arent some of you gay though? lol makes no sense;)

You're resorting to calling me gay?

That's just lame. 4th-grade lame.
2005-01-09, 10:58 PM #118
Yes, it does. Hence the 'some'.
2005-01-09, 10:58 PM #119
How has this thread not been destroyed yet?
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2005-01-09, 10:58 PM #120
Quote:

Thnx for sharing...opinon doesnt matter ;)

Glad you got that out of your system, do you feel better now? :)

Laura

↑ Up to the top!