Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → To those concerned....
To those concerned....
2005-01-09, 10:19 PM #41
Wow...slowness on YOUR part.

I for one, avoid threads of the people I dont like...they come into my thread for no reason merely to antagonize...for no reason what so ever.

I dont got seeking it out they bring it to me.

Buddy, do you see who's being immature on this side. You are defending the losing team.

It's amazing it's the ignorant people fighting as one lol

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:19 PM #42
Besides, whether or not person x goes into person y's thread, irony is still irony.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-09, 10:20 PM #43
Quote:
Originally posted by BoricuaDelight
I for one, avoid threads of the people I dont like...they come into my thread for no reason merely to antagonize...for no reason what so ever.

That's what ignore lists are for.
2005-01-09, 10:20 PM #44
yeah and jerks are still jerks.

I'm amazed u all are so offended that I point it out.

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:21 PM #45
WE GET IT. WE'RE JERKS. THE DOOR IS TO YOUR LEFT.
2005-01-09, 10:22 PM #46
Quote:
Originally posted by Shintock
That's what ignore lists are for.

Its called I stand my ground and dont run away from situations where a person is getting on me for no reason.

One thing I've grown up doing. I will fight my case if I feel i'm being treated unfairly. If you all dont like that someone is fighting back, then back off

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:22 PM #47
pants
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-01-09, 10:22 PM #48
Quote:
I'm amazed u all are so offended that I point it out.
learn tactfulness
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-01-09, 10:23 PM #49
No, actually I'm not offended that you think people are jerks. So one person thinks I'm a jerk. I don't even know you, so why should I care? Hell, why don't you make a list? You could even order it with the top jerk in space number one. Come on, you know you want to. I want to know if I beat out Mikus. :D
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-09, 10:23 PM #50
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
WE GET IT. WE'RE JERKS. THE DOOR IS TO YOUR LEFT.

Buddy it's almost more fun to stay here, just so you can get a taste of your own medicine. Like I said, I only go by what admin's say. Who also agree most of you are acting like immature jerks.

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:24 PM #51
Quote:
Its called I stand my ground and dont run away from situations where a person is getting on me for no reason.

One thing I've grown up doing. I will fight my case if I feel i'm being treated unfairly. If you all dont like that someone is fighting back, then back off

Laura

I believe Mikus pointed out the door.
2005-01-09, 10:24 PM #52
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
No, actually I'm not offended that you think people are jerks. Hell, why don't you make a list? You could even order it with the top jerk in space number one. Come on, you know you want to. I want to know if I beat out Mikus. :D

:) Sorry buddy, but that "list," would have u all at the bottom ;) I see why you all are friends
2005-01-09, 10:26 PM #53
Quote:
I believe Mikus pointed out the door.

Yeah. I have just as much right to be here as you.

You can attack all you want, I'll pt. it out over and over, let u all realize how much of scum you all really are. It's almost incentive to stay since I dislike you few so much ;) Thing is, you dont have power. If an admin wants me out so be it. Till then...sorry bub, you hold no sway

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:26 PM #54
Nah, actually, Mikus and I are usually mortal enemies to the death.
2005-01-09, 10:27 PM #55
wow, now your just callin people names
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-01-09, 10:27 PM #56
Quote:
Yeah. I have just as much right to be here as you.

You can attack all you want, I'll pt. it out over and over, let u all realize how much of scum you all really are. It's almost incentive to stay since I dislike you few so much ;) Thing is, you dont have power. If an admin wants me out so be it. Till then...sorry bub, you hold no sway

Laura

You keep talking about admins, but I hope you realise that flaming people for flaming you isn't any better? If any of us "scum" get into trouble, you most likely will as well. Or one can only hope.
2005-01-09, 10:27 PM #57
Quote:
Nah, actually, Mikus and I are usually mortal enemies to the death.

Great...thnx for the 411, your the same in my eyes ;)

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:28 PM #58
Quote:
Originally posted by Elana14
wow, now your just callin people names

Nah, it's called calling people for what they really are ;)

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:28 PM #59
Yeah, thanks for pointing that out, Elana. I do believe you're the only person to resort to name-calling, Boricua.
2005-01-09, 10:28 PM #60
guys, she doesent care to listen, jsut walk out of the thead
2005-01-09, 10:29 PM #61
Forum drama is funny.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2005-01-09, 10:29 PM #62
Quote:
You keep talking about admins, but I hope you realise that flaming people for flaming you isn't any better? If any of us "scum" get into trouble, you most likely will as well. Or one can only hope.

So be it, i've stated on many occassions I dont care if I get banned ;) Or did you not read that before? You can read cant you?

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:30 PM #63
Quote:
So be it, i've stated on many occassions I dont care if I get banned ;) Or did you not read that before? You can read cant you?

If you don't mind getting banned, then just spare the admins the trouble and get the **** out of here.
2005-01-09, 10:31 PM #64
Quote:
If you don't mind getting banned, then just spare the admins the trouble and get the **** out of here.

See sweetie, I'm not leaving till I'm banned, for the mere fact that many of you dont want me here ;)

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:31 PM #65
I've never attacked you. I've never said anything bad. But this thread... Oh my god. If you don't like us, then please do us all a favor (yourself included) and leave. We outnumber you. Which means we have more of a right to be here than you. We can't all leave... If we do you'll be sitting here crying about how you attacked yourself.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-01-09, 10:32 PM #66
Yes. Shintock is illiterate. :rolleyes: Nevermind the fact that he has 2800 posts, most of which are coherent.
2005-01-09, 10:32 PM #67
Quote:
Originally posted by Yecti
I've never attacked you. I've never said anything bad. But this thread... Oh my god. If you don't like us, then please do us all a favor (yourself included) and leave. We outnumber you. Which means we have more of a right to be here than you. We can't all leave... If we do you'll be sitting here crying about how you attacked yourself.

Read above remark...

The only reason I've stayed for a while now, is to merely be here, since many dont want me here...simple as that.

If you all are going to be rude, I'll stay because you dont want me, it pisses you all off i'm here...hence the only reason i've stayed so long

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:33 PM #68
Don't worry, I am on your side.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-01-09, 10:33 PM #69
Ah spite, the noblest of human emotions.
2005-01-09, 10:34 PM #70
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
Ah spite, the noblest of human emotions.

You know it ;)

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:34 PM #71
Quote:
Yes. Shintock is illiterate. :rolleyes: Nevermind the fact that he has 2800 posts, most of which are coherent.

Thanks. :)

Quote:
See sweetie, I'm not leaving till I'm banned, for the mere fact that many of you dont want me here ;)

Boo. ****ing. Hoo.
2005-01-09, 10:35 PM #72
Quote:
Originally posted by Yecti
pants

Seconded.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-01-09, 10:35 PM #73
sweetie, all your posts are doing are merely reaffirming your ignorance, and immaturity ;)

Laura
2005-01-09, 10:36 PM #74
....Wow.[/b]

Everyone on this thread needs to take the internet alot less seriously.
2005-01-09, 10:37 PM #75
Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfy
Seconded.

TYPHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
2005-01-09, 10:37 PM #76
this is the same person that waltzed into #massassi begging any admin to ban her from the forums... wow. if you're that offended, just leave. there's no sense in trying to take down all of massassi because people aren't taking kindly to you.
Current Maps | Newest Map
2005-01-09, 10:37 PM #77
*couldnt walk away from the thread but is having a kanipition over the miss use and overuse of smilies by Boricua*
2005-01-09, 10:37 PM #78
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler
....Wow.

Everyone on this thread needs to take the internet alot less seriously. [/B]

Now see what you did!? You got Tyler, who almost NEVER posts... To post. You broke his cycle. Are you happy now? This man is an artist... and you took him away from his work because of how horrible you are. :rolleyes: :p
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-01-09, 10:38 PM #79
I love the "sweetie"s. I'm sure it would exponentially increase Shintock's rage toward you, except for the fact that it's blatant trolling, thus defeating the purpose. Oh, and no one's even done anything remotely banworthy yet. Not even you, Boricua.
2005-01-09, 10:38 PM #80
Quote:
Originally posted by Blood Asp
this is the same person that waltzed into #massassi begging any admin to ban her from the forums... wow. if you're that offended, just leave. there's no sense in trying to take down all of massassi because people aren't taking kindly to you.

Yes and you are the same one who made the racist remark ;) glad we are acquainted

Laura

↑ Up to the top!