Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → To those concerned....
To those concerned....
2005-01-09, 10:58 PM #121
So now you admit it was your nipple? Before it was a shadow...
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-01-09, 10:59 PM #122
Quote:
Originally posted by BoricuaDelight
First and foremost I'd like to state that since I've come to this forum I've been attacked by many and defended by others.

These past couple of days have been rediculous. I was heard I was going to be banned, for Jedi Kirby's attacking me in my thread...the thread in which i did NOTHING wrong. Then I heard I was going to be banned for making too many threads???Come on.

And now, I'm just seeing people attacking one another for no good reason. U know it's one thing to hurt me, it's another to hurt my friends. And yes I call them my friends and care for them because they have been there to pick me up when others have been there to try and knock me down over nothing.

I think it makes others feel better about themselves to treat others badly. U know what, that's not my deal. I've done nothing wrong on this board, omg I posted pictures in the picture thread..lord forbid!

To get on and insult people I care for....I mean come on people have a little human decency. You dont know what anyone is going through on a given day. Sometimes being nice can make all that difference, sometimes being mean can hurt someone horribly. You dont know these people and their personal lives, i'm getting sick of how people treat one another on this board.

You know I came here liking the debates that people could have, not the full on attacks that people have been making. I came here because I saw people as talented, not to be put down, or see other people put down.

It seems like many people want me banned. I dont want to be in a place where noone wants me.

And if noone is going to talk about this...I AM. You all need to quit being so rude to each other. Seriously, let go of past arguments and start fresh, because there is bad blood on this board, and you all are going to start driving people away.

Do what you must, if u dont like this thread. I've been threatened before about being banned. If stating my mind is wrong...or posting a thread is wrong...or standing up for friends is wrong...then I dont want to be here. I've said my peace

Laura
All I can say is "Welcome to Massassi."

95% of the people here are jerks. Let me illustrate: It's nearly impossible to make a serious thread about something here without getting on someone's bad side. What's even more sad is that people around here actually believe they're mature because they have debates. Yet a truly mature debater can remain friends with whom he/she debates. Someone... post a political thread, and I promise this will be reaffirmed.

In short, it's impossible to get along with everyone here. People aren't mature enough to handle that everyone has different opinions. I think the forums' posts speak for themselves on that.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-09, 11:00 PM #123
Yecti=God (The original nipple slipper)
2005-01-09, 11:00 PM #124
Quote:
Thnx for sharing...opinon doesnt matter ;)

Glad you got that out of your system, do you feel better now? :)

Laura

[http://www.doigtsagiles.com/images/djyoshistfu.jpg]
2005-01-09, 11:01 PM #125
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
Yecti=God (The original nipple slipper)

QFT.
2005-01-09, 11:01 PM #126
<3 Shintock
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-01-09, 11:01 PM #127
Quote:
Thnx for sharing...opinon doesnt matter ;)

Glad you got that out of your system, do you feel better now? :)

Laura

I read her post, and she brings up many valid points. Elana probably does feel better, seeing as how most everyone agrees with her.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-09, 11:02 PM #128
flame
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2005-01-09, 11:02 PM #129
Quote:
Originally posted by DogSRoOL

95% of the people here are jerks. Let me illustrate: It's nearly impossible to make a serious thread about something here without getting on someone's bad side. What's even more sad is that people around here actually believe they're mature because they have debates. Yet a truly mature debater can remain friends with whom he/she debates. Someone... post a political thread, and I promise this will be reaffirmed.

In short, it's impossible to get along with everyone here. People aren't mature enough to handle that everyone has different opinions. I think the forums' posts speak for themselves on that.

Yeah Dogsrool. I'm glad you've seen the pt. I've been making. I'm glad other people are seeing that too. I vented out, told them to grow up a little...it's a no go lol. It's funny in the end. Anywho I agree with ya

Laura
2005-01-09, 11:03 PM #130
Quote:

We're immature?

OH YEAH WELL YOU'RE A POO HEAD!
2005-01-09, 11:03 PM #131
Quote:
You guys were downright MEAN to SAJN. Every thread was "HEY LETS RUIN IT BECAUSE ITS SAJN"
Nothing has changed, has it?
Quote:
Originally posted by Shintock
You're resorting to calling me gay?

That's just lame. 4th-grade lame.
She wasn't, and I think you know that. We do have homosexual and bisexual members. It had nothing to do with you personally.

You are all sooooooo easily offended. OMG!
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-09, 11:04 PM #132
And you're wondering why you're getting a backlash after scolding a bunch of people who don't really give a damn what anyone thinks? Again, that's why you're getting a hard time.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-09, 11:04 PM #133
ok, i'm gonna say it.

were allowed to be jerks, and your allowed to be a huchie mamma, ok now that were all over that...
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-01-09, 11:04 PM #134
Quote:
Originally posted by Yecti
So now you admit it was your nipple? Before it was a shadow...

Buddy did I just say it was?? I said your comment makes no sense for the fact that some guys on here are gay. And yes I still stand by what I say. I have the same picture unedited on my myspace and you cant see anything there.

Laura
2005-01-09, 11:04 PM #135
Quote:
Nothing has changed, has it?She wasn't, and I think you know that. We do have homosexual and bisexual members. It had nothing to do with you personally.

She said it in response to my post, so I do believe it was aimed at me, even if we do have bi and gay members.
2005-01-09, 11:04 PM #136
Quote:
We're immature?

OH YEAH WELL YOU'RE A POO HEAD!
OMG YER A BUTT SNFFER! LOLZ
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-09, 11:05 PM #137
Boricua, I think I know what you mean.

I'm not much of a member around here, but in the rare cases I DO post here, I often get capped on. Like I'd post an argument for something and literally get a threat mail over it. Or in the post your picture thread, I posted a video I had recorded a long time ago and immediately guys where jumping on me for it.

I can not really care though. I simply can't. Sometimes, even in real life, I'd be thinking about a question of ethics or origin or something, and I'd be thinking 'hmmmm... what would dogsrool think about this? Or mort-hog?' But even they are just like everyone else on here to me: it's just a flow of data being transcribed to ascii text on screen. Not really persons, so I can't be affected by anything on here. I think most guys here are like me: fully distantiated.

Obviously, you do get emotionally involved over this. Maybe it's because you're a girl (I'm not saying this to make fun of you or girls - just relating to a scheme of girls I know in real life). I dunno what to say to you. Maybe my mindset is more fit for stuff like this, ie: it's just internet text code.

And if other guys jump on you on massassi, just think of it how absolutely hilarious it is that somewhere in the world, thousands of miles away, a guy you don't know and never will know is sitting emotionally blown over in his chair, because of frustration at loss of words on how to most effectively try to harm you.

You got to see how relative all this is. That's why replies on this thread have been valuable entertainment for me, and I hope for you too. In that sense, this thread has been a celebration of my internet philosophy.

****, forgot what I was trying to say

Boricua, stay around....
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-01-09, 11:05 PM #138
Quote:
Nothing has changed, has it?She wasn't, and I think you know that. We do have homosexual and bisexual members. It had nothing to do with you personally.

You are all sooooooo easily offended. OMG!

<3 haha

pt. dogsrool :)

Laura
2005-01-09, 11:06 PM #139
Quote:
She said it in response to my post, so I do believe it was aimed at me, even if we do have bi and gay members.
She asked a question, using the plural phrase "some of you." You're not plural. ;)
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-09, 11:07 PM #140
Quote:
You're not plural. ;)

Or am I?

/me stops magic cloning machine

<.<
>.>

>.<
2005-01-09, 11:08 PM #141
Quote:
Originally posted by Tenshu
Boricua, I think I know what you mean.

I'm not much of a member around here, but in the rare cases I DO post here, I often get capped on. Like I'd post an argument for something and literally get a threat mail over it. Or in the post your picture thread, I posted a video I had recorded a long time ago and immediately guys where jumping on me for it.

I can not really care though. I simply can't. Sometimes, even in real life, I'd be thinking about a question of ethics or origin or something, and I'd be thinking 'hmmmm... what would dogsrool think about this? Or mort-hog?' But even they are just like everyone else on here to me: it's just a flow of data being transcribed to ascii text on screen. Not really persons, so I can't be affected by anything on here. I think most guys here are like me: fully distantiated.

Obviously, you do get emotionally involved over this. Maybe it's because you're a girl (I'm not saying this to make fun of you or girls - just relating to a scheme of girls I know in real life). I dunno what to say to you. Maybe my mindset is more fit for stuff like this, ie: it's just internet text code.

And if other guys jump on you on massassi, just think of it how absolutely hilarious it is that somewhere in the world, thousands of miles away, a guy you don't know and never will know is sitting emotionally blown over in his chair, because of frustration at loss of words on how to most effectively try to harm you.

You got to see how relative all this is. That's why replies on this thread have been valuable entertainment for me, and I hope for you too. In that sense, this thread has been a celebration of my internet philosophy.

****, forgot what I was trying to say

Boricua, stay around....

Thnx hun :) Stated nicely...I see your pt. basically in a nutshell...I see they are jerks...I see they are worseless...treat them as such and ignore them...will do :)

Laura
2005-01-09, 11:08 PM #142
[http://www.boomspeed.com/landfish/09.gif]
[http://www.boomspeed.com/landfish/09.gif]
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2005-01-09, 11:09 PM #143
Quote:
Originally posted by Tenshu
Sometimes, even in real life, I'd be thinking about a question of ethics or origin or something, and I'd be thinking 'hmmmm... what would dogsrool think about this? Or mort-hog?' But even they are just like everyone else on here to me: it's just a flow of data being transcribed to ascii text on screen.
Hey, I'm offended by that, and God hates you. :p
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-09, 11:10 PM #144
Quote:
Thnx hun :) Stated nicely...I see your pt. basically in a nutshell...I see they are jerks...I see they are worseless...treat them as such and ignore them...will do :)

Laura

At first I just wanted you to leave, but after that, I hope you die. No one is worthless. I hope you fall of your high horse and break your neck.
2005-01-09, 11:10 PM #145
Quote:
Originally posted by DogS:
Hey, I'm offended by that, and God hates you.

He's right you know, I really do. :p Not really. You never post, so how could I?
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-01-09, 11:10 PM #146
Quote:
Or am I?

/me stops magic cloning machine

<.<
>.>

>.<
Magic and cloning?

Hmmm....

*rubs chin*
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-09, 11:10 PM #147
i'm goin to walmart, anyone elce need/want to come?
2005-01-09, 11:11 PM #148
Quote:
I hope you fall of your high horse and break your neck.

*snip*
2005-01-09, 11:11 PM #149
Have no real opinion of you, either good or bad, since I haven't really spoken to you, but what I do have strong feelings against is when members of this community get hassled for any reason whatsoever. I also don't like flamewars, which is why I'm closing this thread.
Massassi's Official Chatroom: irc.synirc.com #massassi
2005-01-10, 2:03 AM #150
Wow, lucky me missed the latest Massassi drama but, what the hell, here's my two cents.

I'm really really sick of fighting around here. Keep it to email, irc, aim, whatver. Don't. Care. People who continue to use Massassi as a place for schoolyard fights can expect to land on the banlist without warning.

Secondly, Massassi has admins and moderators for a reason. If they feel someone is spamming/posting too much, they'll deal with it. If you think something it being overlooked, contact a staff member. Otherwise, deal with it.

↑ Up to the top!