Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Evolution...
Evolution...
2006-03-04, 11:05 AM #41
Isn't flamebaiting a bannable offence? :rolleyes:
2006-03-04, 11:06 AM #42
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
Really? Can I ask what statement you are calling false?

40 years old. Ex gang leader. Martial arts. The fact that you are working on a matrix mod, yet you have nothing to show.

And by the way. I read the articles again. Why don't they have any sources for proof of what they're talking about?
>>untie shoes
2006-03-04, 11:06 AM #43
Originally posted by Rob:
Near anything about any project you've ever posted has been a lie.

Not to mention that you steal other people's work and call it your own.

Once, only once did I take a model, and retextured it, fixed it up for another format and called it mine, because I did alot of reworking on it. Other than that, you've got NOTHING on me.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-03-04, 11:07 AM #44
So other than stealing someone elses work and calling it your own, we've got nothing on you. I'm glad we see eye to eye.
>>untie shoes
2006-03-04, 11:07 AM #45
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
Isn't flamebaiting a bannable offence? :rolleyes:

Isn't posting useless threads a bannable offense?
2006-03-04, 11:07 AM #46
Originally posted by Bill:
40 years old. Ex gang leader. Martial arts. The fact that you are working on a matrix mod, yet you have nothing to show.

And by the way. I read the articles again. Why don't they have any sources for proof of what they're talking about?

The gang and martial arts have not been disproved, the matrix mod has nothing to show because its little more than a skin, a piece of building I'm making and menus. I have not had time to do anything significant on it.
2006-03-04, 11:07 AM #47
SQUIRLLS ON ISLANDS PART 3!!!!!
Oh man, I just had an awesome idea. We can turn "Squirlls on Islands" into a sequel to Snakes on a Plane. We just need Samuel L. Jackson on board, and we'll be SET!
2006-03-04, 11:08 AM #48
I'm a Catholic and I believe in Evolution to an extent (I don't believe in the whole evolved from apes thing). Am I going to hell like this thread did?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-04, 11:09 AM #49
You seem to learn so much. Wow.

All the fans of your successful MMORPG shall rejoice.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-03-04, 11:09 AM #50
So other than stealing someone elses work and calling it your own, we've got nothing on you. I'm glad we see eye to eye.

So now ALL my work is stolen? Sheesh people, that incident happened probably about a year ago... and I have already proven that what I call mine now adays, is legitamely mine.
2006-03-04, 11:09 AM #51
Once, only once did I take a model, and retextured it, fixed it up for another format and called it mine, because I did alot of reworking on it. Other than that, you've got NOTHING on me.

Other works of yours, are highly debatable.

Especially many of the models, THAT LOOKED LIKE THEY CAME STRAIGHT FROM JK.

As well as many of the models you claimed were yours that were just automatically generated plugin models.

The only thing I can picture you making without a shadow of doubt, is that turd sprite.
2006-03-04, 11:10 AM #52
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
I'm a Catholic and I believe in Evolution to an extent (I don't believe in the whole evolved from apes thing). Am I going to hell like this thread did?

HUMANS DIDN'T EVOLVE FROM APES.

WE SHARE A COMMON ANCESTOR.

Why do you thing they refer to Big Foot AS "THE MISSING LINK."

GAHHGAWRYREYE%^ME%%&

Whoever keeps telling people these things NEEDS TO FREAKING DIE.
2006-03-04, 11:10 AM #53
You have not proven anything.
>>untie shoes
2006-03-04, 11:12 AM #54
The gang and martial arts have not been disproved, the matrix mod has nothing to show because its little more than a skin, a piece of building I'm making and menus. I have not had time to do anything significant on it.

I'm sorry, but you started that mod a while back. If you really did care about it, you'd have more than that skin finished which back when it started was all you had done. I find it hard to believe you're actually making the mod with this being all you have to show for...how long, now?

I love Gold Threads. 45 minutes we're half way to 3 pages.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-04, 11:13 AM #55
And then people ask why we are the way we are. Why did we evolve to be the way we are now?

I quote k-pax: Why is a bubble round?

It's the most efficient form.
>>untie shoes
2006-03-04, 11:13 AM #56
Other works of yours, are highly debatable.

Especially many of the models, THAT LOOKED LIKE THEY CAME STRAIGHT FROM JK.

As well as many of the models you claimed were yours that were just automatically generated plugin models.

The only thing I can picture you making without a shadow of doubt, is that turd sprite.

I SAID THE MODEL CAME STRAIGHT FROM JK, I ALSO SAID I WAS USING IT TO RENDER ANIMATIONS.
I ALSO ONLY GENERATED 1 ONE MODEL WITH A PLUGIN, AND IT WAS A HEAD.
I ALSO MADE THE LIGHTSABRE HANDLE, I ALSO RELEASED IT, I ALSO MADE THE SWORD MODEL, AND WHO KNOW WHAT ELSE, I DID NOT MAKE THE JEDI STARFIGHTER MODEL, I RETEXTURED IT AND REBUILT IT THOUGH IN BLENDER BECAUSE I CANNOT AFFORD 3D STUDIO MAX. COMPRENDE?
2006-03-04, 11:13 AM #57
This is the fastest thread ive ever seen...

EVOLUTION FOR THE WIN
2006-03-04, 11:14 AM #58
So, what were getting at here is that the evolution aspect of this thread is now dead, within, what, an hour of its creation? And now, it seems Gold is a liar. Because we can't take a bus to Mexico and question all the other 12 year olds in his neighborhood and ask them "was this kid your karate godfather?" I'm going to have to make a note of just ignoring threads from Gold from now on, they're becoming painful.
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-03-04, 11:14 AM #59
Here's the funny part. My high school teachers taught us creation as opposed to evolution. I went to a public school. Does anyone else see the problem here?
>>untie shoes
2006-03-04, 11:14 AM #60
You didn't when you posted them!

You only admited they weren't yours AFTER WE CALLED BULL**** ON YOU.

You had every intention of duping us, and YOU FAILED.

Now go away.
2006-03-04, 11:14 AM #61
Gold, when you post threads like this, you are like sodium, and we are like water.

Just....don't..
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-03-04, 11:15 AM #62
More like sugar and water.
2006-03-04, 11:16 AM #63
HUMANS DIDN'T EVOLVE FROM APES.

WE SHARE A COMMON ANCESTOR.

Why do you thing they refer to Big Foot AS "THE MISSING LINK."

GAHHGAWRYREYE%^ME%%&

Whoever keeps telling people these things NEEDS TO FREAKING DIE.

Alright, I'll post what I think, and I have no real personal experience with evolution, no classes or anything.

The earth is very old. Older than 6000 years. The Earth has evolved. A lot. People have evolved from cave men. Look at some of our functions from many systmes. The hair on your back standing up? When people were hairier, something we've evolved out of, this would make the person appear to be bigger and hopefully scare away the predator.

What i do not believe in is evolution from a cell to a full blown walking human, no matter how long it takes. The Earth has evolved over its long long life.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-04, 11:17 AM #64
Alright, I'll post what I think, and I have no real personal experience with evolution, no classes or anything.

The earth is very old. Older than 6000 years. The Earth has evolved. A lot. People have evolved from cave men. Look at some of our functions from many systmes. The hair on your back standing up? When people were hairier, something we've evolved out of, this would make the person appear to be bigger and hopefully scare away the predator.

What i do not believe in is evolution from a cell to a full blown walking human, no matter how long it takes. The Earth has evolved over its long long life.

Look.

Don't make up your mind before you reach highschool.

That, or start reading wikipedia. ALOT.
2006-03-04, 11:17 AM #65
Between 11:40
And 12:14

One thread died. 1 gold got burnded
many bannings soon to commence i believe!
2006-03-04, 11:17 AM #66
I'm sorry, but you started that mod a while back. If you really did care about it, you'd have more than that skin finished which back when it started was all you had done. I find it hard to believe you're actually making the mod with this being all you have to show for...how long, now?

I love Gold Threads. 45 minutes we're half way to 3 pages.

Capturing faces and images of a dvd and then having to relight them and crap so they can be used as textures takes a while. I also have a real life that needs far more attention than any mod or anything this community could possibly send agaisnt me, in the last months I've:

Moved
Got a job at a store
Presented Semestral Exams
Got a girlfriend
Beggining to learn how to drive
Worked on the mmorpg
Bringing up a new computer
Had to re do failed exams
School has been hell and needed my full attention for weeks
Painting pieces of the new house
What else have I done that I forgot to mention?
2006-03-04, 11:18 AM #67
Well, this thread has done some good. Now we know the people who have nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon than make fun of people over the internet.
2006-03-04, 11:18 AM #68

Then we have nothing to say to you, except that our hair also stands up to keep us warm. The thing is, we don't have enough hair for that to work. So we have the mechanism, but not the means. Why would that be?
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-03-04, 11:19 AM #69

Moved
Got a job at a store
Presented Semestral Exams
Got a girlfriend
Beggining to learn how to drive
Worked on the mmorpg
Bringing up a new computer
Had to re do failed exams
School has been hell and needed my full attention for weeks
Painting pieces of the new house
What else have I done that I forgot to mention?

Yet you have time to make these threads?

YOU FAIL GOOD DAY SIR!
2006-03-04, 11:19 AM #70

See I kind of understand that. It does't seem to make a lot of sense how that could happen... but to me evolution is more sound than creation.

Think of this. God made us according to creation, right? God created everything supposedly. What created God? God just exists, right? Why is it more acceptable for a being to simply exist forever than for something to become more and more complex due to the laws of nature?
>>untie shoes
2006-03-04, 11:20 AM #71
Look.

Don't make up your mind before you reach highschool.

That, or start reading wikipedia. ALOT.

Rob, I've not made up my mind completely. I keep an open mind on most things, and this is one of them. And I do plan on checking out the evolution wiki, learn some more about this than the small bits I've picked up on here and there, which are obviously wrong interpretations.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-04, 11:20 AM #72
You didn't when you posted them!

You only admited they weren't yours AFTER WE CALLED BULL**** ON YOU.

You had every intention of duping us, and YOU FAILED.

Now go away.

I ADMITED THE HEAD WAS MADE WITH A PLUGIN WHEN YOU ASKED HOW IT WAS MADE OR WHERE IT CAME FROM, I ADMITED THE MODEL WAS FROM JK VARIOUS TIMES, I EVEN SAID I WAS GOING TO USE MODELS FROM JK LONG BEFORE I USED THEM.
THE ONLY THING I EVER DID WRONG WAS SAYING THE JEDI STARFIGHTER WAS MINE AND I APOLOGIZE FOR IT AND I HAVE NOT PULLED SOMETHING LIKE THAT SINCE.
2006-03-04, 11:21 AM #73

YOU FAIL GOOD DAY SIR!

This is the only valid point you've made in any thread, ever.
2006-03-04, 11:21 AM #74

YOU FAIL GOOD DAY SIR!

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A DAY OFF?
2006-03-04, 11:21 AM #75
ALL CAPITALIZED TEXT IS ANNOYING BUT IT ALSO MAKES YOU HEARD!
2006-03-04, 11:22 AM #76
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A DAY OFF?

Have you ever heard of non-idiocy?
2006-03-04, 11:23 AM #77
Think of this. God made us according to creation, right? God created everything supposedly. What created God? God just exists, right? Why is it more acceptable for a being to simply exist forever than for something to become more and more complex due to the laws of nature?

I have thought about that. It boggles my mind, seems impossible. But I'm not goign to go off on a faith rant. I'm not a God freak who thinks atheists are the spawn of satan. Phoenix_9286 I talked to last night, he's cool, I like him, he's atheist. I'm not really sure I can claim to believing in God myself.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-04, 11:23 AM #78
ALL CAPITALIZED TEXT IS ANNOYING BUT IT ALSO MAKES YOU HEARD!

My point exactly.
2006-03-04, 11:23 AM #79
Why is it more acceptable for a being to simply exist forever than for something to become more and more complex due to the laws of nature?
That's an easy one. It's because most modern Christian churches still operate on archaic beliefs which can't be changed because God made them, so they are therefore perfect. Quite silly, actually.
2006-03-04, 11:23 AM #80
Have you ever heard of Shutting the hell up?

Fixed

↑ Up to the top!