Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Women: The Hidden Misery
Women: The Hidden Misery
2006-05-03, 2:36 PM #41
I've seen girls unable to walk cos their cramps were so bad.

And the whole blood thing, nasty.

Thank god I have a schlong. (and are therefore a man, technically)
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-05-03, 2:37 PM #42
What's scarier than a woman with PMS?

When she's holding a gun.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-05-03, 3:01 PM #43
To clarify my post:

I knew they were against the pill, but I didn't understand why they would be okay with the production of the pill only if it didn't stop periods.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-05-03, 3:24 PM #44
the worst thing about PMS is, when your gf has it, no matter how much you wanna help the one you love, and make them feel better, we men are powerless to intervene when they get cramps and other symptoms.

i think thats why we shy away from it, or get angry at it, cos we cant help.
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-05-03, 3:28 PM #45
That, and it's and completely and totally nasty.
2006-05-03, 3:34 PM #46
Originally posted by happydud:
To clarify my post:

I knew they were against the pill, but I didn't understand why they would be okay with the production of the pill only if it didn't stop periods.

probably has something to do with Adam and Eve and Eve's sin being what gives us our periods anyway if I were to guess

And Ruthy - that's the nicest way of putting it I've ever heard. Charming as it is though, I think ]-[elle's reason is more accurate.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2006-05-03, 3:35 PM #47
Ohhh almost forgot...water weight gain. I always get bloated, all over. like seriously gain like 2-3 lbs of just water weight.

Honestly nothing better then pamprin, stuff will knock u out...talk about all your muscles relaxing thats one powerful pill lol

Lol honestly fellas (not that i expect u all to do this) but just read the symptom relief that is shown on a bottle of pills for womens periods...

actually just got this offline:

"Specially formulated to relieve menstrual discomfort including headache, backache, cramps, irritability, water weight gain and premenstrual tension. PAMPRIN contains a clinically proven pain reliever plus ingredients that relieve the discomfort of bloating and menstrual tension. Relief you simply can't get from ordinary pain relievers.

Choose from PAMPRIN All Day caplets for 12 hours of relief, PAMPRIN Cramp caplets which contain not one, but two proven pain relievers, or PAMPRIN Multi-Symptom caplets."

like Pamprin it'll be like "helps bloating, cramps, mood swings etc.." lol
2006-05-03, 3:39 PM #48
ugh, the backaches are killer for me. I just love how I don't just say I'm in pain, I get really graphic.
"What's wrong?"
"My uterus is getting heavy and leaning against my spine and crushing my bladder"
"...."
2006-05-03, 3:43 PM #49
Hells yeah! This is like the anti-"girl problems" thread. Though, it seems kinda silly to start a "lets complain about our vaginas" thread in a forum that's mostly deprived of said vaginas.
"Art is a lie that makes us to realize the truth."
- Pablo Picasso

blog thingamajig
2006-05-03, 3:46 PM #50
it makes me laugh anyway
2006-05-03, 3:52 PM #51
i feel like im spying. listening in on the enemy communique.

>.>
<.<
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-05-03, 3:54 PM #52
is this what girls chat about when we're out of the room?
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-05-03, 3:57 PM #53
no, when you're out of the room, girls chat about you. Well, and this sometimes too.
2006-05-03, 3:59 PM #54
The other day, I was washing my scrote, when all of a sudden my taint started itching like mad. I thught I had a bad case of jock itch, which soon spread from my taint to my scrote to my phallus, and eventually to the sensitive tip. It was all sore and teder and had pus-filled postules all over it. It looked like chicken-pox, except much uglier. I was in a lot of pain, and my shaft was all itchy. It was worthless for anything other than urinating. Turns out I got poison oak when I went sliding down a water fall when I was hiking in the mountains. I was in much pain and sufering for several days. Sitting and stading were a chore. No fun.

Not true, the whole thing is a fabrication.

[Hehe, typo]
2006-05-03, 4:00 PM #55
I hear that, bruther.
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-05-03, 4:40 PM #56
if it were true.. that would totally suck

but maybe it would teach you not to play with yourself.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-05-03, 4:41 PM #57
is it just me or there a heck of a lot more women on this site than there used to be? its kind a creepy. like someone is messing with my usinverse or something.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-05-03, 4:42 PM #58
I think there are only like 5 or 6, plus all of the girlfriends of massassians though
2006-05-03, 4:44 PM #59
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
but maybe it would teach you not to play with yourself.

Yeah, going blind wouldn't stop anybody anyway.

I heard the Depoprovera (sp?) shot pretty much neutralizes all that sort of ickyness. Not to mention that someone (I think it was my manager) mentioned that it could be used for chemical castration in males. I like how it's multifunctional. And how it's only a dose every 6 months.

Not that I'm on it. Been thinking about reading more into it though.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2006-05-03, 4:46 PM #60
thats true, when men are outta the room we mostly discuss men. And the irony in this thread is classic. I kinda expected the guys to be mostly all "eww sick" haha

But yes, I would say the main topic when guys arent around is...guys. Everyone does it, u discuss the guy you like, going out, which guys hit on you/you hit on. What a guy said that was rude. Girls talk lol

That doesnt mean its like always true. I've had past "friends" whom I dont even talk to anymore cuz I learned to not trust them and that they say false things etc. Hence why sugarless mentioned that girls are norm. mean to girls. Especially in the realm of guys, its evil.

To trust another girl u'll have to have known her for a really long time and have her be like a sister to you. All my close friends who are girls i'v ehad for years. those i meet and know for a bit i never stay friends with. girls get evil when it comes to guys, no lie. Backstabbing and talking lies, its just dumb. You know how guys have "bro's before ho's" girls have "men before friends" lol thats the only part I envy guys on, you all are pretty loyal
2006-05-03, 4:56 PM #61
I have to admit, I often talk about things other then guys. Who knew?
"Art is a lie that makes us to realize the truth."
- Pablo Picasso

blog thingamajig
2006-05-03, 5:09 PM #62
Originally posted by Homicide:
Yeah, going blind wouldn't stop anybody anyway.

I heard the Depoprovera (sp?) shot pretty much neutralizes all that sort of ickyness. Not to mention that someone (I think it was my manager) mentioned that it could be used for chemical castration in males. I like how it's multifunctional. And how it's only a dose every 6 months.

Not that I'm on it. Been thinking about reading more into it though.

The Depo shot is horrible. Having such a high concentration of hormones shot into you is never really a good thing...
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2006-05-03, 5:40 PM #63
It seems to me some girls talk about guys and others don't much at all. We are all individuals.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-05-03, 5:51 PM #64
+1 to the list of threads I never expected to see on massassi
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2006-05-03, 6:15 PM #65
Originally posted by BoricuaDelight:
Hence why sugarless mentioned that girls are norm. mean to girls. Especially in the realm of guys, its evil.

To trust another girl u'll have to have known her for a really long time and have her be like a sister to you. All my close friends who are girls i'v ehad for years. those i meet and know for a bit i never stay friends with. girls get evil when it comes to guys, no lie. Backstabbing and talking lies, its just dumb. You know how guys have "bro's before ho's" girls have "men before friends"

Men can be mean to each other too you know.
[http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8180/040905combat2ja.jpg]
2006-05-03, 6:17 PM #66
Actually girls have "chicks before dicks." I remember when one of my friends said that to who is now her boyfriend. His face was priceless.
2006-05-03, 6:24 PM #67
When I was working on a cadaver, a female lab partner looked like she was about to faint when we were first removing the breast plate. A male lab partner (fresh from Iraq) standing next to me, noticed her, stopped talking about the invasion and asked her what was wrong:

-"I'm just not used to blood, that's all..."
-"Weren't you the girl who, not ten minutes ago, was complaining about starting her period today?"
-"Yeah...?"
-"...right...anyway, as I was saying, those Iraqis..."

She never did get used to working on those bodies. That guy and I had quite a bit of fun with her when we had to map the entire digestive system by unspooling the intestines and stomach with one hand, and eating sandwiches with the other. I think our last count was her excusing herself to vomit eight times that semester.

And yes, Depo shots are awful. In some cases it causes permanent damage and infertility.
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-05-03, 7:51 PM #68
That story is awesome. :D
Pissed Off?
2006-05-03, 9:10 PM #69
Originally posted by Roach:
unspooling the intestines and stomach with one hand, and eating sandwiches with the other.

coolness rating +564857897897546
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-05-03, 9:13 PM #70
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
every time a woman doesn't say what she means or won't give a straight answer it TAKES A FEW YEARS OFF OUR LIFE AND MAKES US GO BALD FASTER (because we grab our hair and yank it out in frustration)
Actually we go bald and live shorter lives because testosterone is very very bad for you. It drains your life away in exchange for making you awesome.

And Roach is my new favorite person of the week.
2006-05-03, 10:05 PM #71
Originally posted by Ruthven:
is this what girls chat about when we're out of the room?

If you're lucky. I've known them to chat about it when I'm around. :gbk:
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-05-03, 10:11 PM #72
Why do they call it PMS?

Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
Stuff
2006-05-03, 10:23 PM #73
I'm glad my sisters lack PMS totally, at least I don't get annoyed at them.

And I can call them leaking buckets. ohohoh omg lol
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-05-03, 10:38 PM #74
http://www.usdoctor.com/pms.htm
2006-05-04, 5:20 AM #75
It's not so hidden when you WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT! Gosh.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2006-05-04, 5:20 AM #76
And girls don't poop.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2006-05-04, 7:56 AM #77
And their farts smell like roses and cookies (I've been rereading QC)

Girls are so lucky; they get presents every month.

Wait, did I say "presents"? I meant "horribly painful cramps".
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-05-04, 12:01 PM #78
I'm pleased the whole "what a period is" thing has been cleared up for some of you, it is yucky, but when you deal with it every month, you just kinda get used to it. And it's actually quite clean... it's not like a wound.

As for girls talking about guys behind closed doors, they talk about girls just as much, and I know for a fact, a "guys night in" is basically when guys talk about the girls, that's why we're not invited.
One should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush
Vin Diesel shot the sheriff, but he did not shoot the deputy; he ate him alive instead.
My Site
2006-05-04, 12:10 PM #79
Originally posted by ':
-[ellequin']That, and it's and completely and totally nasty.

yeah, thats why you keep away from it for a week, then go visit it after those five days are over. :D
2006-05-04, 12:15 PM #80
Originally posted by Joey:
...and I know for a fact, a "guys night in" is basically when guys talk about the girls, that's why we're not invited.
No, a "guys night in" is when we do things that will make us horribly unattractive to you.

Like spend all night playing video games, binge drinking, binge eating, going to a strip club or gambling. When it gets to the point that we want to have a party that doesn't involve the women we know, it's because we're sick of you and the last thing we want is to think or talk about you.

↑ Up to the top!