Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Spy Vs. Spy
Spy Vs. Spy
2006-11-01, 8:01 AM #161
Originally posted by SMOCK!:
People who think Fisher games are boring don't understand how stealth works.

Or they're just bored with it taking 2 hours to go 20 feet.

Seriously.
D E A T H
2006-11-01, 8:20 AM #162
Originally posted by Deadman:
I remember doing that in Red Faction, what was even more fun was planting on some guys face.

good times right there
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-11-01, 9:50 AM #163
Originally posted by SMOCK!:
Plus, it's way cooler to drop down from a pipe and snap a guard's neck than simply shooting him. It's the glorious feeling of being completely in control of someone's fate, even though he doesn't know, it that makes it fun.

You need to go outside more.
2006-11-01, 10:38 AM #164
Haha. That was creepy.
>>untie shoes
2006-11-01, 1:49 PM #165
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Or they're just bored with it taking 2 hours to go 20 feet.

Seriously.[/QUOTE]
In 2 hours I can complete the first four levels of Chaos Theory with 100% success ratings. :P
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2006-11-01, 1:51 PM #166
Oh, here's something I think we've all overlooked. Out of these 3 spies, only one of them will be playable in the ultimate fighting game, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and that spy is Snake. Game, set, and match I'd say.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-11-01, 2:38 PM #167
[QUOTE=Chaz Ghostle]Oh, here's something I think we've all overlooked. Out of these 3 spies, only one of them will be playable in the ultimate fighting game, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and that spy is Snake. Game, set, and match I'd say.[/QUOTE]

Man speaks truth.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-11-01, 3:02 PM #168
Originally posted by phoenix_9286:
In 2 hours I can complete the first four levels of Chaos Theory with 100% success ratings. :P

I'm pretty sure they're not a combined 20 feet across.

Nice try though.
D E A T H
2006-11-01, 4:18 PM #169
[QUOTE=Chaz Ghostle]Oh, here's something I think we've all overlooked. Out of these 3 spies, only one of them will be playable in the ultimate fighting game, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and that spy is Snake. Game, set, and match I'd say.[/QUOTE]
Ah.. who gives a damn about that crap.
>>untie shoes
2006-11-01, 4:20 PM #170
Damn Chaz, I forgot about that. Suddenly I wanna change my vote =|
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2006-11-01, 8:02 PM #171

So?

They put Pokemon in that game too.

That just goes to show what kind of stuff Snake roles with.
2006-11-01, 8:10 PM #172
Quote:
I'm pretty sure they're not a combined 20 feet across.

Nice try though.

What?
Think while it's still legal.
2006-11-01, 8:18 PM #173
Originally posted by Rob:
So?

haha
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2006-11-01, 8:29 PM #174
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]I'm pretty sure they're not a combined 20 feet across.

Nice try though.[/QUOTE]
Precisely my point. :rolleyes:
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2006-11-01, 9:08 PM #175
What Rob said.

And I totally agree about Sam being more real ninja-like than Snake. Not that I don't think Snake is cool, I actually like both franchises (although I never played MGS3 'cuz I don't have a PS2), but all in all, it's an action adventure game. Splinter Cell is way more, er, sneakier. Reminds me of Thief. BTW, did Thief bore you guys to death also?
幻術
2006-11-01, 9:47 PM #176
I always thought that Thief was great until they started getting too heavily into the demons and monsters. (At least in the first one). I'm okay sneaking around Burricks, but sneaking around zombies is for the lose.

On the other hand, I haven't finished Thief 3 because I'm too scared to pick up my game in the middle of The Cradle. :P
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-11-02, 8:20 AM #177
Originally posted by Rob:
So?

Rolls*

And the pokemon in that game kick ***. Don't be hatin.

Hater.
D E A T H
2006-11-02, 8:44 AM #178
Hey, all the SSB thing proves is that Snake is a Nintendo character. Thus, this is only a valid argument for his superiority if you're a Nintendo fanboy.

(I love how 'fanboy' is one our greatest insults)
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-11-02, 11:12 AM #179
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Rolls*

And the pokemon in that game kick ***. Don't be hatin.

Hater.[/QUOTE]

Captain Falcon > Every pokemon in the original game.

↑ Up to the top!