Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 4/20?
4/20?
2007-04-20, 11:46 AM #1
What kind of devilry will you be indulging in today?
>>untie shoes
2007-04-20, 11:48 AM #2
Uhhh. I'm setting up a couple of laptops.

Going to work.

Coming home and getting really intoxicated after that.
2007-04-20, 11:49 AM #3
HEY GAIZ! I SMOKE WEED! IT'S COOL! AMIRITE?! :awesome:
Think while it's still legal.
2007-04-20, 11:49 AM #4
Gonna watch the excellent Ghost Hunters on Sky 3, eat and sleep early as I have an early start on saturday.

Meh the joys of stock control.
2007-04-20, 11:49 AM #5
HEY GAIZ! I PEE ON CARS DO YOU LIKE ME YET?!
2007-04-20, 11:49 AM #6
Originally posted by Victor Van Dort:
HEY GAIZ! I SMOKE WEED! IT'S COOL! AMIRITE?! :awesome:

God I hate you.
>>untie shoes
2007-04-20, 11:51 AM #7
loldrugs

I went to see Sunshine... nothing smashing, at least it was free :P
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-04-20, 12:04 PM #8
Originally posted by Antony:
God hates you.

Fixed. Easy mistake to make though.

Hopefully just chillin, relaxing, and having fun with friends. It's a good day to be alive :)
D E A T H
2007-04-20, 12:06 PM #9
None. Maybe I'll make myself a drink in a little bit, but that'll be the extent of my celebrating. I'm too tired and have too much to do this weekend, the day's almost over here, and I rarely smoke anyway.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2007-04-20, 12:07 PM #10
I don't even really consider 4/20 to be a pot smoking day. I just like to think of it as a day that you get obliterated by any substance you prefer to abuse.
>>untie shoes
2007-04-20, 12:08 PM #11
where's your car dude?
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2007-04-20, 12:08 PM #12
Dude, where's my car?
D E A T H
2007-04-20, 12:09 PM #13
I didn't do anything :(

and damn right sajn needs cancer for backwardass comments like that.
2007-04-20, 12:09 PM #14
Dude... where's my car?

I got up, mailed a letter, took a calc test, and now I'm at work. After work, I'm going to have some dinner, practice backflips, and then go to taekwondo, then have another dinner.

Then... after that...

I'm probably going to go "read" some of "Carl Sagan's" book, "Cosmos."

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2007-04-20, 12:13 PM #15
naughty
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2007-04-20, 1:05 PM #16
Haha, I forgot about the car and the peeing.

I'm going to go to modest mouse at 7:30. It's almost certain that the house will be too smokey to see the stage from anywhere behind row 8.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-04-20, 1:16 PM #17
Their live show sounds pretty bad anyways. :(
2007-04-20, 1:32 PM #18
God I hate you.

He has a point. A holiday devoted to something retarded is probably more retarded than the retarded thing being done.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-04-20, 1:35 PM #19
No, the general perception of smoking marijuana being retarded is the retarded thing here. That is that.
>>untie shoes
2007-04-20, 1:36 PM #20
No, the general perception of smoking marijuana being retarded is the retarded thing here. That is that.

Hah. Wow. :downswords:

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-04-20, 1:36 PM #21
Nothing for me. I work for the federal government now. They have random drug tests.
Pissed Off?
2007-04-20, 1:37 PM #22
Originally posted by Glyde Bane:
Hah. Wow. :downswords:

Gee, you really got me there.
>>untie shoes
2007-04-20, 1:39 PM #23
got up, sold back a text book (friggin 20 bucks for a $120 textbook) took my advertising final, now I'm working on my music theory take home final.

woo, fun times all around.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2007-04-20, 1:42 PM #24
Gee, you really got me there.

I'm sorry you get so hyped up over me calling your silly habits retarded. Over the internet. Lawl.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-04-20, 1:42 PM #25
Going to go see Hot Fuzz.

:ninja:
2007-04-20, 1:44 PM #26
I'm sorry you get so hyped up over me calling your silly habits retarded. Over the internet. Lawl.

Right.

Here's the best part. I smoke weed maybe three times a month. That's a real habit for ya. The fact is you're just an ignorant fool for thinking smoking weed is retarded.
>>untie shoes
2007-04-20, 1:47 PM #27

Er, he's right you know. Marijuana is quite safe. Much more so than alcohol.

If you disagree, maybe you should back up your claims?
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-04-20, 1:47 PM #28
Right.

Here's the best part. I smoke weed maybe three times a month. That's a real habit for ya. The fact is you're just an ignorant fool for thinking smoking weed is retarded.

Sorry, but I have a friend who would rather smoke weed than hang around with us. I'm so sorry that I think something that directly affects me in a negative way is retarded.

You can keep smoking your crap, go ahead. I love it how people like you think it's 'safer' than smoking cigs. As if breathing in a different poison is any better. Hurrrz < _ >

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-04-20, 1:48 PM #29
Originally posted by Avenger:
Nothing for me. I work for the federal government now. They have random drug tests.

Quoted for lose.

:gbk:
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-04-20, 1:49 PM #30
I smoke cigarettes too, idiot. I don't think either one of them is safe. The fact of the matter is, if I was your friend, I would rather smoke weed than be around you too.
>>untie shoes
2007-04-20, 1:50 PM #31
Haha STFU all of you, everybody knows everybody on Massassi would rather be here than hang out with friends.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-04-20, 1:52 PM #32
Sorry, but I have a friend who would rather smoke weed than hang around with us.

I'm sorry to hear that. But it's very important to distinguish between the thought of marijuana causing a person to do that and the person doing that because they are just a depressed, lonely loser to begin with.

I'm so sorry that I think something that directly affects me in a negative way is retarded.

Marijuana didn't do that to your friend. Your friend did that to himself.

I love it how people like you think it's 'safer' than smoking cigs.

It is. For starters, no one smokes upwards of 20 joints per day. Most of the carcinogenic effects are canceled out by the fact that THC is an anti-cancer agent. Not to mention almost all of the nasty stuff is taken out if smoked with say, a vaporizer.
2007-04-20, 1:54 PM #33
He has a point. A holiday devoted to something retarded is probably more retarded than the retarded thing being done.

[http://www.annaleegallery.com/cat-images-lg/500806-lg.jpg]
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2007-04-20, 1:56 PM #34
Hahahaha! <3
2007-04-20, 1:58 PM #35
Originally posted by Emon:
It is. For starters, no one smokes upwards of 20 joints per day. Most of the carcinogenic effects are canceled out by the fact that THC is an anti-cancer agent. Not to mention almost all of the nasty stuff is taken out if smoked with say, a vaporizer.

Sorry, but the effects on my brain is more than enough for me to warrant that it's stupid to smoke it. As a gamer, I like to be able to actually play games well, and as a human being, I enjoy being able to think properly.

But of course, the chance of every single health lesson I've taken, every website I've been to, and the fact sheets that places like the Red Cross all being false is a lot better than I think. I should probably trust someone on massassi more than professionals who research the stuff.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-04-20, 2:11 PM #36
If you think it's unhealthy/lame/don't want to partake, FINE. But don't ****ing judge people who smoke pot. Not everyone is hopelessly addicted, not everyone who smokes is an *******, not everyone is a useless **** when they blaze. Not everyone smokes until they're comatose. Not everyone who smokes is an evil criminal (although I guess they are mostly criminals).

/rant

4.20 really means nothing to me, but I have some mids, a bit of Bubblegum, and some MK-Ultra(!!). I've got some studying to do for now but I'll probably have a nice sesh later or possibly play pool and have a few beers. Nothing special.

On a less serious note: Think you can beat me in CS when I'm intoxicated? :P
2007-04-20, 2:19 PM #37
Last day of spring break :( :( :( :(
Back again
2007-04-20, 2:26 PM #38
I'd rather be a pot smoker than an anti-smoker. Shut up and stop being so self righteous, let the man smoke his weed.
2007-04-20, 2:27 PM #39
Originally posted by Connection Problem:
If you think it's unhealthy/lame/don't want to partake, FINE. But don't ****ing judge people who smoke pot. Not everyone is hopelessly addicted, not everyone who smokes is an *******, not everyone is a useless **** when they blaze. Not everyone smokes until they're comatose. Not everyone who smokes is an evil criminal (although I guess they are mostly criminals).

How can I believe otherwise if all the information I get about it is like that, and all the experiences I've had with people who smoke weed are like that? Every single one of them that I've met is a total *******.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-04-20, 2:30 PM #40
Work. :ninja:
woot!

↑ Up to the top!