Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 4/20?
4/20?
2007-04-24, 2:30 AM #121
I thought I'd have a go at this too.

Originally posted by Nubs:
Am I dropping out of school?

No.

Quote:
Have my grades dipped?

Yes, definately.

Quote:
Am I a "stoner," prone to sit around and have no motivation to try anything in life?

Oh hell yes. Colour-changing lights (and also that "Where is God" thread) have that effect on me.

Quote:
Have I moved on to harder drugs?

Heh, yeah.

I've tried.. a lot of drugs, and alcohol is the second-most destructive drug I've done. When you consider that a fairly decent percentage of the population go out and get absolutely smashed every weekend, it puts other drugs into some perspective.

You don't have the desire to get absolutely wasted? Fine, whatever, leave me the **** alone. I certainly do, and I often choose to do so with drugs other than alcohol and I'm in a much better place than people that only ever drink.

Although I do drink an awful lot too.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2007-04-24, 2:38 AM #122
weed isnt bigged up to be a gateway drug as it truely is.

seriously.

I looked at a joint about six months before I smoked any... just looked at one.

13.734 hours later I was snorting cocaine off of a dead hobos cornhole.
2007-04-24, 4:10 AM #123
Originally posted by Glyde Bane:
Sorry, but the effects on my brain is more than enough for me to warrant that it's stupid to smoke it. As a gamer, I like to be able to actually play games well, and as a human being, I enjoy being able to think properly.

Do you drink alcohol? Because that is a hard drug, you know.

Antony and Emon are right. Marijuana is harmless compared to alcohol and cigarettes. Scientific research has confirmed this time and again, and it is not like 'some people on a forum' are the only ones who know this.

Originally posted by Glyde Bane:
But of course, the chance of every single health lesson I've taken, every website I've been to, and the fact sheets that places like the Red Cross all being false is a lot better than I think. I should probably trust someone on massassi more than professionals who research the stuff.

There's a lot of anti-MJ propaganda around. I'd like to see those 'fact sheets'. They're probably wrong.

As for 4/20, I live in the Netherlands, so 4/20 doesn't really mean anything here. More like 24/7, haha.

Seriously though, it was a good friday for me. I got me some New York Diesel and some Nepalese to smoke because I went to see my girlfriend perform live with her band in Amsterdam (they were playing in the middle of Red Light District - hehe). After that I spent the rest of the night dancing with some friends.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I

↑ Up to the top!