Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Baconator
The Baconator
2007-06-26, 8:56 AM #81
Originally posted by Jon`C:
Well, I sure can't think of a way to make this thread even more retarded.

I'd say bring in imsoshort or gold, but that wouldn't really do it....
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2007-06-26, 9:01 AM #82
Or, post in yet another thread how retarded you think it is.
2007-06-26, 9:06 AM #83
Wow, I can't believe the first part of this thread. You guys are seriously worse than 13 year old girls. I think JG said it best, grow the **** up. Nothing you say or do matters, and all your pointless bickering is beyond pathetic.

On topic, that sandwich is disgusting. I really have grown to hate this country in all it's gluttonous glory of excess.

:suicide:
2007-06-26, 9:26 AM #84
if only i had my dancing lobster .gif
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2007-06-26, 9:27 AM #85
And all this time I watched a thread titled "The Baconator" grow to 3 pages wondering, wtf?, and I now know why.

Good stuff. :awesome:
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2007-06-26, 9:42 AM #86
I think it looks pretty tasty. Then again, they never look like they do in the pictures.

...I don't think I could even get my mouth around it.
2007-06-26, 9:48 AM #87
I haven't seen a thread like this in.....well.. I don't think ever in my 7-ish years here.
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2007-06-26, 10:18 AM #88
I had this sandwich he speaks of.

Tasty, but not worth 3 bans.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-06-26, 10:20 AM #89
Take off the crappy cheese and I'm sold!

Oh and the mayo. Mayo + Bacon = bad.
nope.
2007-06-26, 10:33 AM #90
Originally posted by Warlockmish:
Mad cowz

Even better, an intense 7 page political/ethical flame war about mad cow disease and the food industry.

I vote that we preserve this thread for posterity, because in it's few pages, it has really captured the real heart and soul of Massassi like nothing I have seen before.
2007-06-26, 10:37 AM #91
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Take off the crappy cheese and I'm sold!

Oh and the mayo. Mayo + Bacon = bad.

Ah, you're wrong. They go good together. My only gripe being that the bacon cooked a bit too much and was a bit burnt.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-06-26, 10:41 AM #92
Originally posted by Victor Van Dort:
Burger King is #2 because it uses more beef than McDonalds and it also has pretty decent standards for it's vegetables as well as the way their burgers are made.

THE ANGUS!
nope.
2007-06-26, 10:47 AM #93
Why just compare BK, MC, and Wendy's? Carl's Jr. is the best, hands down. The $6 series are the closest I've ever had to homemade. Everything else is pseduo-reprocessed-faux-pancake-burger.
2007-06-26, 11:01 AM #94
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
I vote that we preserve this thread for posterity, because in it's few pages, it has really captured the real heart and soul of Massassi like nothing I have seen before.

Seconded.

I'm definitely printing it out at the very least once it dies so I can always have a laugh on hand.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Last Stand
2007-06-26, 11:06 AM #95
Some time ago I ordered a Quarter Pounder at a McDonald's. It dripped with grease, and there was this puddle of grease inside the box. I ate it anyway.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2007-06-26, 11:07 AM #96
How the hell did I get dragged into this ****? My penis is just the right size, thank you very much :bsg:
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-06-26, 11:16 AM #97
what the HELL does "silicon dioxide" do!!!??? because its in their damn cheese sauce! :tinfoil:
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2007-06-26, 11:25 AM #98
Originally posted by Krokodile:
Some time ago I ordered a Quarter Pounder at a McDonald's. It dripped with grease, and there was this puddle of grease inside the box. I ate it anyway.

Seriously, they're not that greasy.
nope.
2007-06-26, 11:26 AM #99
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_dioxide

Quote:
When silica is ingested orally, it passes unchanged through the gastrointestinal tract, exiting in the feces, leaving no trace behind. Small pieces of silicon dioxide are equally harmless, as long as they are not large enough to mechanically obstruct the GI tract, or jagged enough to lacerate its lining. Silicon dioxide produces no fumes and is insoluble in vivo. It is indigestible, with zero nutritional value and zero toxicity.
2007-06-26, 11:27 AM #100
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Seriously, they're not that greasy.

No, I've eaten them before and usually they haven't been. But that one was different.
2007-06-26, 12:52 PM #101
Originally posted by landfish:
if only i had my dancing lobster .gif

:v:
Attachment: 16597/09.gif (10,794 bytes)

o.0
2007-06-26, 1:27 PM #102
White Castle > All
Back again
2007-06-26, 2:14 PM #103
Alright guys, sometime this week i'll probably get a Baconator from Wendy's and then eat it.

After I eat it, I will post a trip report. I may or may not throw up, depends how hungry I am.
2007-06-26, 2:19 PM #104
How could anyone want to buy fastfood.. ever? The thought disgusts me. :|

o.0
2007-06-26, 2:39 PM #105
Hunger, access, it can be tasty every so often? They're not a vegetarian?
nope.
2007-06-26, 2:47 PM #106
Even if I ate meat I wouldnt eat that crap. Its icky.

Also, I cooked up some Spaghetti Puttanesca which had sardines in the sauce, and I didnt care, so I'm not really a proper vegetarian anymore anyways.

o.0
2007-06-26, 2:51 PM #107
Burger King has veggie burgers. but their fries are crap so it doesnt matter.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2007-06-26, 3:11 PM #108
Its not the meat that bugs me, its the fact that fast food is a solid block of fat and grease, with some teenagers bodily fluids mixed in:|

o.0
2007-06-26, 3:20 PM #109
You pretty much described a large portion of meals served from any restaurant.
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-06-26, 3:26 PM #110
I suppose, but the food in a normal restaurant usually tastes better.

..I'm such a hippy.

o.0
2007-06-26, 3:27 PM #111
Originally posted by Roach:
You pretty much described a large portion of meals served from any restaurant.

Yep.

I don't know if anyone has ever worked in one of those fancy shmancy restaurants with a world class cook...

The Food Network is all lies. All restauaurauraurants are nasty and disgusting.

And usually, the ones that let you SEE the filth, are the tastiest ones. The ones that hide them are for pretentious **** snobs.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-06-26, 4:52 PM #112
Dave Thomas would be proud

[http://www.capohedz.com/typebrighter/uploaded_images/wendysmountain-758106.jpg]
This is retarded, and I mean drooling at the mouth
2007-06-26, 4:55 PM #113
[http://bigpicture.typepad.com/writing/images/big_burger_2.png]
幻術
2007-06-26, 5:23 PM #114
Originally posted by Ford:
Burger King has veggie burgers. but their fries are crap so it doesnt matter.

Better than McDonalds. Last time I had McDonalds fries they tasted like cardboard.
Last Stand
2007-06-26, 5:30 PM #115
Anyone here eat In-N-Out?

They have the freshest vegetables.

Yum.

Juicy.

No freezers.

I'd say they have the healthiest non-veggie burger.

Biggest burger was 666x666.
Back again
2007-06-26, 6:33 PM #116
Originally posted by Spook:
And usually, the ones that let you SEE the filth, are the tastiest ones. The ones that hide them are for pretentious **** snobs.

Waffe House lets you see ALL the filth. I felt the need to shower after eating there. The food was not as excellent as it should have been were your hypothesis correct.
Why do the heathens rage behind the firehouse?
2007-06-26, 8:06 PM #117
I hear In N Out is incredible, but alas, I do not live on the west coast.
>>untie shoes
2007-06-26, 8:18 PM #118
Originally posted by Antony:
I hear In N Out is incredible, but alas, I do not live on the west coast.

The burgers are ok. The shakes and fries however really shine, though the fries vary. Animal style is quite good, w/ cheese, fried onions, and thousand island on the fries.

It definitely tastes healthier than the alternatives, although I'm unsure if that is the case.
2007-06-26, 8:24 PM #119
Originally posted by TheCarpKing:
Waffe House lets you see ALL the filth. I felt the need to shower after eating there. The food was not as excellent as it should have been were your hypothesis correct.

Hmm. Well, I tend to frequent local, independent businesses who don't give a ****.

Well, I used to. But now I am not in high school and don't have as many interesting friends to ditch class with. However, at least for my area, my hypothesis usually holds correct.

Perhaps you should try Waffle House again on a nice date with a young little number in a trainer bra?

Haha, I jest. :awesome:
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-06-26, 8:43 PM #120
In N Out > *
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |

↑ Up to the top!