Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Apparently This Ad Is Running Nationally Across America
Apparently This Ad Is Running Nationally Across America
2007-07-01, 1:01 AM #121
Who needs a fence when you can place a strip of LAND MINES. They're easy to produce, install, and replace when needed :)
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2007-07-01, 1:09 AM #122
Originally posted by Freelancer:
We're all in jail, in a way. Only the very brightest find a way out.

*hurk... BLECH*
2007-07-01, 3:28 AM #123
Originally posted by SavageX378:
Who needs a fence when you can place a strip of LAND MINES. They're easy to produce, install, and replace when needed :)

the US even has those fancy robotic mines that automatically redistribute themselves in an optimal pattern.
2007-07-01, 6:11 AM #124
Originally posted by Jon`C:
the US even has those fancy robotic mines that automatically redistribute themselves in an optimal pattern.

?
Attachment: 16657/mine.jpg (43,377 bytes)
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-07-01, 7:58 AM #125
Originally posted by SMOCK!:
Darth Alran, I'm confused. What exactly do you suggest we do?

you know what i don't know exactly what should be done about the situation. however there are two things that COULD be done.

1. enforce our current laws such as building the freakin fence, (as well as other current laws) and you know what, every one knows that a fence is not going to magically solve the problem with our border, but you know what, so far in the FEW place the fence actually has gone up it has helped.

2. take away an illegal immigrants biggest reason for coming here. crack down on employers. and i don't mean the publicity stunts that have been happening recently so that bush can CLAIM hes enforcing our laws. yes i know there would be repercussions for doing this in many areas, but you know hat, enforce the laws FIRST, then, we can start to think about a guest worker program.

one thing we should most certainly NOT do however, is give everyone amnesty! it didn't work in the eighties and it wont work now. and yes, yes, i know "but the bill wouldn't have been amnesty!" yeah, go right ahead and think that.

Originally posted by Vincent Valentine:
Well Americans:
Got nothin' better to do?
Why don't you kick yourself out?
You're an immigrant too!

now why is it that no one can seem to get this through their head. yes, my ancestors on both sides of my family immigrated here, but guess what... they did it legally! if you wait your turn and immigrate here the legal way then im not going to b***h about you! i dont care if your an immigrant, only if you followed the law or not.
(and yes i know that was a quote from a song)
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2007-07-01, 10:01 AM #126
Quote:
take away an illegal immigrants biggest reason for coming here. End birth by citizenship and the welfare state and minimum wage laws

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

(make that "citizenship by birth")
2007-07-01, 10:13 AM #127
Get cheaper labour than Mexicans. Bring back chain gangs.
2007-07-01, 1:12 PM #128
Chinese immigrants were way more effective.
2007-07-01, 2:44 PM #129
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
now why is it that no one can seem to get this through their head. yes, my ancestors on both sides of my family immigrated here, but guess what... they did it legally! if you wait your turn and immigrate here the legal way then im not going to b***h about you! i dont care if your an immigrant, only if you followed the law or not.
(and yes i know that was a quote from a song)

(You missed the part where all this land is stolen from natives and Mexicans in the first place.)
2007-07-01, 4:58 PM #130
Can someone name to me a region in the world where the current population didn't steal the land away from another population?
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-07-01, 4:58 PM #131
(You missed the part where all this land is stolen from natives and Mexicans in the first place.)

That doesn't exactly grant them a free ticket here.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2007-07-01, 5:10 PM #132

Now that is a logical fallacy. Bringing up an unrelated subject.

We are not talking about murdering natives. We are talking about modern laws and moderm immigration.

Start a different thread if you want to be a hipster *****ing about how "we're all just immigrants, in life, and you know, like, eventually we're going to have to go through the ellis island of love."
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-07-01, 5:50 PM #133
Originally posted by Roach:
Can someone name to me a region in the world where the current population didn't steal the land away from another population?

Iceland?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-07-01, 5:56 PM #134
Damnit, always foiled by those Icelandic bastards.
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-07-01, 6:13 PM #135
I'm just saying they're coming into our land just like we came into theirs. Except they're killing less.
2007-07-01, 6:23 PM #136
And... That's a good thing?
幻術
2007-07-01, 6:30 PM #137
I'm just saying they're coming into our land just like we came into theirs. Except they're killing less.

But they aren't following our rules, and they aren't paying taxes.
2007-07-01, 6:42 PM #138

Har! I laugh at the terrible amazingly cyclical argument that could span back to the dawn of time!
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2007-07-01, 6:44 PM #139
mexico should just invade and take your land properly.
2007-07-01, 6:46 PM #140

No, if they were coming into our land and living outside of our society that would be one thing.

They are coming and (some of them are) leeching off of our society.

That is far different.

Spe has the right idea, IMO.
2007-07-01, 6:50 PM #141
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
its not very often i actually get "angry" about a topic. but i have to say, this one actually tips me over the edge every now and again.

to ANYONE who thinks that illegal immigration is not a problem, you need to come visit southern California. (by southern California i mean L.A. orange county and further south)

illegal immigration affects me on almost a daily basis. i work in a tire mounting shop that is next to a home depot. every day i drive by a group between 10 and 20 day laborers who are out on the corner. this in and of itself is not that HORRIBLE of a thing, aside from the cat calls whistles and rude gestures the give whenever my girlfriend is with me (she works for a shoe distribution center across from the shop where i work so sometimes we carpool) the schools where i live are in serious trouble because a good portion of the population of students either struggle with speaking English or cant speak it at all. do any of you know how it feels to have someone come up to you and ask "español?" and when you say "no sorry" the physically push you aside rolling their eyes and go over to the next guy because they wont or cant learn english? because i do.

hospital emergency rooms down here are a joke. they are over crowded to the point that your condition (if it is at all serious) will probably go from bad to worse in the time you have to wait, because so many immigrants don't have insurance so they cant go to a family doctor when someone in the family has a common ailment.

one of my friends i work with is a pretty health conscious guy and he likes to ride his bike to work whenever he can. he has been hit by an illegal immigrant driving a catering truck. of course the guy has no license and no no insurance, and hes worried about his status so he is going to take off before. authorities show up. fortunately he is mostly unharmed. this is not to say that illegal immigrants are the only people who don't have insurance or what ever, but it is WAY more prevalent down here.

as for the whole "comprehensive immigration reform" if you are going to be honest about it, it means AMNESTY!!!!!!!!!! "but wait!" you say "there are penalties and such for people affected by the reform." bull****! who's going to enforce the "rules" and "penalties" attached to this legislation? oh, wait, the same government who has done a piss-poor job this far? the same government who was supposed to build the fence in the "wheres the fence?" adds? the bill for the fence was passed into law! and the finances have been approved!

seriously, i don't care where people are from or what they look like, i only care about how they act, what they do, and how it affects me and the people i care about. you can call me racist if you really want, you can say "oh you just hate Mexicans" but you might have a bit of a hard time convincing my Mexican finance about that one.

THIS IS A CROCK LOAD OF BULL SHI!T BECAUSE YOU ARE UNABLE TO ADAPT TO A DIFFERENT KIND OF PEOPLE.
GOD, ACCORDING TO YOU, EVERY ILLEGAL ALIEN IS NOW A RAPIST, RUDE RACIST IGNORANT PERSON, ONE WHO HITS AND RUNS. WELL YOU KNOW, THATS JUST THE ONES THAT STICK OUT. THATS THE ONE'S THAT WE HATE, AND WE OURSELVES CONDEMN. BUT WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE THIS, AND I'VE SEEN FAR MORE HITS AND RUNS HERE FROM AMERICANS THAN MEXICANS.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2007-07-01, 6:57 PM #142
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
THIS IS A CROCK LOAD OF BULL SHI!T BECAUSE YOU ARE UNABLE TO ADAPT TO A DIFFERENT KIND OF PEOPLE.
GOD, ACCORDING TO YOU, EVERY ILLEGAL ALIEN IS NOW A RAPIST, RUDE RACIST IGNORANT PERSON, ONE WHO HITS AND RUNS. WELL YOU KNOW, THATS JUST THE ONES THAT STICK OUT. THATS THE ONE'S THAT WE HATE, AND WE OURSELVES CONDEMN. BUT WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE THIS, AND I'VE SEEN FAR MORE HITS AND RUNS HERE FROM AMERICANS THAN MEXICANS.

Dude, shut up.
2007-07-01, 6:57 PM #143
We shouldn't have to adapt to them. They should have to adapt to our culture - starting by paying taxes.

AND I'VE SEEN FAR MORE HITS AND RUNS HERE FROM AMERICANS THAN MEXICANS.

That's pretty misleading. Statistically, hit and runs would be higher by Americans because there are more Americans than there are illegal immigrants to commit them.
2007-07-01, 7:00 PM #144

You make Mexico look really good. :awesome:
2007-07-01, 7:04 PM #145

i mean if you want to get technical about it Spain basically enslaved or killed large populations of the natives who were here before they arrived, or did you think Spanish was always the language spoken by the peoples who have inhabited Texas/Arizona/New Mexico/California...? and really, the people who were here before Spain took the land when they "discovered" it.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2007-07-01, 7:07 PM #146
Yeah.

You've definately shown yourself to be atleast a little racist. You should probably give up trying to make your point, because you already look like a huge biggot.
2007-07-01, 7:10 PM #147

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/Echoness101/face.jpg]
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-07-01, 7:24 PM #148
What if we tell the illegal immigrants that the earth will be eaten by a giant goat, load them into ships and send them into space telling them we are right behind them?

Problem solved.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-07-01, 7:32 PM #149
...all this land is stolen from natives and Mexicans...

and you're about to give it back?
2007-07-01, 8:13 PM #150
Originally posted by Echoman:
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/Echoness101/face.jpg]

Hugh Laurie immigrated legally to the US too. :awesome:
2007-07-01, 8:24 PM #151
EMIGRATED YOU RETARDS.

EMIGRATED.

Jeez. Pay more attention in history class.
2007-07-01, 8:25 PM #152
wtf? They mean the same thing
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-07-01, 8:28 PM #153
Shhhhh.

I'm ****ing with people in an already bad thread.
2007-07-01, 8:32 PM #154

...:suicide:

your so awesome sometimes :)
2007-07-01, 9:10 PM #155
Just not intentionally.
Pissed Off?
2007-07-01, 9:31 PM #156
SF_GoldG_01 is representing Mexico amazingly well.

He's lazy.
He's ignorant.
He steals.
He lies.
He has an unjustified sense of entitlement.
He's poor.
Nobody likes him.

I'm not sure what his napping habits are but he's a giant stereotype in basically every other way.
2007-07-01, 9:34 PM #157
[http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/6034/emotmasterdz5.gif]
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-07-01, 9:37 PM #158

He's lazy.
He's ignorant.
He steals.
He lies.
He's poor.
Nobody likes him.

I'm not sure what his napping habits are but he's a giant stereotype in basically every other way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!
Pissed Off?
2007-07-01, 9:50 PM #159

He's lazy.
He's ignorant.
He steals.
He lies.
He's poor.
Nobody likes him.

[http://www.killerdeathrobot.com/images/burnsauce.gif]
2007-07-01, 9:51 PM #160

He's lazy.
He's ignorant.
He steals.
He lies.
He's poor.
Nobody likes him.

Voted 5 for this post alone.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.

↑ Up to the top!