Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I have returned to haunt you...
I have returned to haunt you...
2008-02-29, 12:04 PM #121
I prefer the Boxing one myself.
2008-02-29, 2:23 PM #122
I'm tempted to close this thread and let Gold start a new one if he really needed to, but I've decided to just let him close this himself and start a new one if he wants to. If he does that, the people I see thread-crapping like in here will be banned somewhere between 2-7 days, depending on how awesome I feel at the time. Fair warning or something.
omnia mea mecum porto
2008-03-02, 7:28 AM #123
Hey thanks Roach for keeping the thread open. Sorry I havent posted anything recently, just been too busy. I dont want people misinterpeting my abscenses here and there. I tend to make one post a day, usually when I'm about to quit for the day. If I don't make a post its because either
a)there is nothing important to post
or
b)I didnt have enough time due to some factor.

I also wont make any important posts here, I might link to them, but I have my own forum for people who are interested in the development of this game.

Oh and Yoshi is right, this will take more than 2 months. That was just youthful optimism speaking a few posts back, but I still want to keep going. I have to write my own particle engine, which isnt the most difficult task(the most difficult task was getting a stable working client and server from which we could keep expanding our game), but its not easy either. I already have my particle system mostly planned out.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2008-03-02, 10:53 AM #124
I don't understand why you insist on re-inventing the wheel.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2008-03-03, 2:28 PM #125
do it gold prove them all wrong
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2008-03-03, 2:40 PM #126
Originally posted by Chewbubba:
I don't understand why you insist on re-inventing the wheel.

He isn't.

He's stealing parts of other people's wheels and putting them together hoping they might work. HINT: They usually don't.
2008-03-03, 5:51 PM #127
Originally posted by Rob:
He isn't.

He's stealing parts of other people's wheels and putting them together hoping they might work. HINT: They usually don't.

I don't see you coming up with new and innovative hairstyles!
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2008-03-03, 6:39 PM #128
Haha, or boots.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-03-03, 8:13 PM #129
Pffft, my hair is CLASSIC

It doesn't need to innovate.

I wish I could find my motorcross boots. They're about a dozen times worse looking than the other ones.
2008-03-04, 6:30 AM #130
Originally posted by Rob:
Pffft, my hair is CLASSIC

That explains a lot.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."

↑ Up to the top!