Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Drugs
Drugs
2004-08-19, 4:10 PM #1
Does everybody do drugs? It seems like half the people I talk to do it... it's kind of depressing.

Do you guys? I don't.

------------------
"I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be." -Janis Joplin
2004-08-19, 4:11 PM #2
Don't even drink.

------------------
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2004-08-19, 4:13 PM #3
All my friends do drugs, I don't.

The most I ever do is drink (with my parent's permission).

------------------
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2004-08-19, 4:16 PM #4
I've never had alcohol either...

------------------
"I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be." -Janis Joplin
2004-08-19, 4:16 PM #5
Drugs are a form of lying to your self to make reality seem deffrent than it is. It's stupid. But people do it.
2004-08-19, 4:16 PM #6
I don't. One of my friends used to, but stopped.

------------------
A little less conversation, a little more action
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-08-19, 4:17 PM #7
Nope. None of my friends do either...at least as far as I know. >.>

------------------
Map-Review | My Portfolio | The Matrix: Unplugged

Banks and banks of humming machinery! I've never seen so many knobs. We're going to have to do something, Charlie! Try pushing that button there. No? How about that one? No, not that one either. I know! I'll try pushing this one. Hold my hat will you? Good fellow.
2004-08-19, 4:27 PM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bounty Hunter 4 hire:
Don't even drink.

</font>

Or smoke.

------------------
WOOSH|-----@%
Warhead[97]
2004-08-19, 4:28 PM #9
Depends what you mean by that. Legal drugs? Illegal drugs? Medication drugs?

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-08-19, 4:31 PM #10
I've never had drugs, I've never smoked, nor have I ever drank alcohol.

My friends haven't either...

Sorry, but, get some new friends [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo
2004-08-19, 4:31 PM #11
I am legal to drink.. So I just drink.. Anything you name it! Smoke and drugs? No.. Nasty stuff!

------------------
-- [url="mailto:Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com"]mailto:Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com[/url]Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com</A>--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
-- Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
2004-08-19, 4:38 PM #12
As a matter of fact, I'm baked right now...and waiting for my mom to get home with pizza!

------------------
"If there's one thing I've learned it's this - you just can't shake hands with a fist" - David Allen Coe
2004-08-19, 4:40 PM #13
I used to smoke a pot on a semi-regular basis, but not so much anymore. I'm known to have a few beers on the weekends

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-08-19, 4:40 PM #14
Don't do them, and only one of my friends does. I don't drink either, because underaged drinking is for kids with ego problems.

------------------
"Windows [n.]
A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2004-08-19, 4:41 PM #15
Hell no. I dont smoke or drink, either.

------------------
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
:wq!
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-08-19, 4:43 PM #16
Jesus....Christ! I can't take the pressure! Aaah!

[/Tweek]

------------------
Debating politics on the internet is about as useful and productive as shoving a broomstick up your *** .
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-08-19, 4:48 PM #17
Nope. And even though I turn 18 in a couple months, I don't ever plan on starting. Seriously, all that crap can mess you up pretty good.

------------------
Some of you should learn to think a bit and discover - *gasp* - that someone can dislike Michael Moore, Kerry, and Bush!
-Wolfy
2004-08-19, 4:50 PM #18
I used to be a pretty heavy smoker(weed), and I've dabbled in a handful of others. It got to the point where my friends and I had to smoke before we did pretty much anything or go anywhere. After a whilei reflected on all of it, and I realized how sad our lives must be that we had to be under the influence of somthing to enjoy anything in life. That's when i pretty much stopped.

Now im purely recreational, just the occasional thing at a party or something (no, not ever coke or heroin, just not soemthing I would want to get myself in to) But more mind altering drugs i'm comfortable with(LSD, mescaline,salvia,etc), as long as it's more of an exttremely occasional thing, and I know that there's not going to be any harm done to myself, mentally and phsyically.

------------------
Punktkerbe | www.hl2central.net
2004-08-19, 4:55 PM #19
never done any, never plan to, and that gives me quite a bit o' self respect i can assure you.

------------------
Saberopus: omfq musical genuis j00 >mozart
Thrawn42689: Mozart = n00b
2004-08-19, 5:30 PM #20
Errr.. Define 'do drugs'.

I often have a glass of wine with dinner or a beer on the couch, and then there's the occasional Saturday night out at the pub, does that make me an alcoholic? I often smoke while going out especially when I'm the designated driver, yet I never smoke when not surrounded by alcohol, does that make me a smoker? I'll have a toke on the joint if there's one going around, but I havent paid for a joint for a few years now, does that make me a stoner?

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-08-19, 5:33 PM #21
I've never done any, and don't ever plan to. i took a psychology class and we spent about a month on all the different types of drugs, and after learing what they do to you i couldn't stand to put any of that stuff in me. i don't drink either, just a bit of wine here and there that my parents let me have (i'm still underaged), and i don't plan on smoking at all. I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke and plan ok keeping it that way,

------------------
"No good can ever come from staying with normal people"
-Outlaw Star
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul"
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
"I'm a Cannabal-Vegitarian. I will BBQ an employee if there is no veggie option"
-DX:IW
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²[/i]
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2004-08-19, 5:35 PM #22
Yes Spork, you are an alcoholic, smoker, stoner, ego-maniac, schizophrenic, communist, bi-sexual in denial.

Wait...what was the question?

------------------
Debating politics on the internet is about as useful and productive as shoving a broomstick up your *** .
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-08-19, 5:36 PM #23
Eh.

------------------
Occassional dropper-inner. Following the rhythm, drunk by the music.
一个大西瓜
2004-08-19, 5:48 PM #24
Alot of my friends do drugs. Weed, crack, ect. I dont, hell I dont even look like I fit in with half my friends. I am like the geek that hangs with the goth/semi stoner crowd...

>.>

<.<

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
ZGPC

[This message has been edited by finity5 (edited August 19, 2004).]
2004-08-19, 6:05 PM #25
I dont drink or do drugs because I play sports and guitar. This girl I went to the movies with once put Taquila in my slushie and tried to make me drink it. I probably would of to, if I hadnt realised an empty bottle in her jacket pocket. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
To Achieve You Must Believe....To Believe You Must Achieve.
2004-08-19, 6:07 PM #26
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GBK:
Hell no. I dont smoke or drink, either.

</font>

------------------
[16:38] Correction: dick tracy was a real man
[16:38] happydud: Actually... He wasn't. :D
[19:08] Dormouse: hi, my name's happydud and i'm passive-aggress.. SHUTUP!! *stabs nearby orphan*
[You have gained 3 Dark Side Points]
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-08-19, 6:13 PM #27
I'll drink on occaision, maybe every 2 weeks or so no more than once a week usually. I'll also smoke weed once in a while, but it is hardly a habit and I've really stopped doing that alot now.
2004-08-19, 6:22 PM #28
I drink moder..I drink. That's it, though.
A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.

A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.

art
2004-08-19, 6:25 PM #29
I drink occasionally.

During one said event, I tried weed. Being drunk and mixing it with taking hits from a bong rendered me completely messed up.

Funny thing is, people are suppose to forget all the retarded crap they do under the influence, I, on the other hand, remember the night quite vividly.

Haven't drank or done drugs since. However, I would not change the night even if I could go back in time. The experience was worth it, me thinks.

------------------
"She turned me into a newt!"
Pause
"Well I got better..."
"She turned me into a newt!"
Pause
"Well I got better..."
2004-08-19, 6:28 PM #30
None, I never really saw the attraction. *shrug*

------------------
"I am downright amazed at what I can destroy with just a hammer."
-Atom and His Package

[This message has been edited by Wuss (edited August 19, 2004).]
2004-08-19, 6:40 PM #31
i have never done any of it.

and honistly, i was planning to find out what alchaoul was all about when i went to collage. But after my friend killed his dad while under the influence... i kina dont want to touch the stuff.

Before that insodent, a lot of my friends had the occosonal smoke (pot), and some even tried harder stuff, but thay've all prettymuch stoped now.

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-08-19, 6:43 PM #32
To young to do any of it, when I get older I might be a casual drinker.

------------------
Kill Your Idols!
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-08-19, 7:15 PM #33
Well, i do like Kentucky straight and Tequilla, but I don't smoke or anything.

------------------
I have found that you can transform your character solely by the power of belief: as you believe yourself to be, so you shall become over time.
2004-08-19, 7:35 PM #34
Drink and Smoke (not cigs mind you) when partying with friends, and the occasional shrooms trip.

I'm also perfectly sane and in perfect control of my life and of what I'm doing. Drugs don't make you stupid, you choose to be stupid because of drugs.

------------------
Wake up, rise and shine, Gotta take another pint, Dig heads and watch out for the night.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2004-08-19, 7:36 PM #35
I don't do drugs, just weed.

I'll explain why I do it. It's fun, yes. I don't do it for an escape from reality, nor do I act retarded when I smoke pot. I do it as a normal thing such as a person who drinks alcohol would, and I don't endanger anyone but myself. I'm not agressive, mean, or angry when high. And I do not think I need these to hide my real personality, as this is the way I really am. I am not addicted to Marijuana, as I do not find a need to smoke it when I am stressed out, or need it to sleep, eat, have fun, etc. I can have plenty fun without it, as I do quite a few nights of my week. I have never tried nor even considered doing any other drug aside from marijuana, simply because it cannot kill you. It does not lead to other drugs, and has many benefits for people, and I will admit to it being a fun recreational drug. So please, do not form judgement on my personality because I smoke Marijuana, beacuse I am a normal person, who does something that is now practically socially acceptable (meaning, YES, most of the people you know have probably tried or still do smoke Marijuana, or are at least not against it being decriminalized or legalized). [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

No, but seriously, the munchies are great.
2004-08-19, 7:37 PM #36
Drugs blow goats for quarters.

------------------
crap happens...
2004-08-19, 7:38 PM #37
I drink alcohol.

And that's it.

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2004-08-19, 7:39 PM #38
Nope, I have never done drugs and don't plan too. I've drink some light alcoholic beverages before but nothing to heavy. I don't consider drinking bad as long as you do it in moderation and don't do it to get wasted.

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-08-19, 8:09 PM #39
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by matrixhacker:
LSD, mescaline,salvia,etc</font>

------------------
Superstition brings bad luck.
-Raymond Smullyan, 5000B.C.
:master::master::master:
2004-08-19, 8:20 PM #40
I don't do drugs. and I don't have much respect for people that do drugs.

------------------
(>º_º)> ±h³ ѳv³®-£ⁿd¡תּ9 §±ºr¥ <(º_º<) | (>º_º)> תּℓζ ШǿѓЖ§|-Юρ <(º_º<)
Think while it's still legal.

↑ Up to the top!